Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the link please?

For you new folks, if you see someone that is referring to something and they are replying to a post that you want to read, or refers to a link they must be replying to, merely click on the name of the person that is doing a response. you can keep drilling back through to previous post that that person and a previous person is referring to and go many post back.

It is a great tool when someone is referring to something that you have missed. That happens often when the threads are moving so fast.

HTH

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

isn't it incredible that this crazy stalker talked herself into a job cleaning his house? that must've been paradise for her. she probably sat in that closet burying her face in his clothes. makes me shiver just to think about it.

I think that she "cleaned his house" to have access to his computers. To check social media, overall snooping and to systematically get money from his accounts possibly.

:applause:

Anger and fury toward a Defendant comes from the Defendant disparaging their victim. Not only did they butcher someone and stuff an innocent person in a shower, but then they spend years telling horrible lies about them for the sole purpose of avoiding a death sentence, or avoiding life in prison.

If this person would finally just say, OK i did it, I was angry, he didn't love me, I don't know where this anger came from, I killed him.

Even a teeny tiny bit of remorse for what they did, cry for him and his family not for herself.

We would back off. I speak for myself in that I do find it hard to forge ahead with my fury if someone really breaks down and says "Oh god what have i done to him! what did i do???"

I doubt we will hear that.. Not even as they put the needle in. She will say something like "i pray for Travis soul that he gets help in heaven for his pedophilia problem"

Interesting question. :waitasec:

Could she have been able to pay cash at 4am at the gas station? :waitasec:
You could then ask why not go when you could be able to pay cash? I'd say she wouldn't want to be seen more than she'd have to.

OR - Maybe she was paying with a credit card that doesn't allow you to withdraw money from it? :waitasec:

HLN just posted on FB that the location of the transactions is only open for gas sales at the pump from 1-6 am and has NEVER been any different. She could have only bought gas and only with a card.

Anger and fury toward a Defendant comes from the Defendant disparaging their victim. Not only did they butcher someone and stuff an innocent person in a shower, but then they spend years telling horrible lies about them for the sole purpose of avoiding a death sentence, or avoiding life in prison.

If this person would finally just say, OK i did it, I was angry, he didn't love me, I don't know where this anger came from, I killed him.

Even a teeny tiny bit of remorse for what they did, cry for him and his family not for herself.

We would back off. I speak for myself in that I do find it hard to forge ahead with my fury if someone really breaks down and says "Oh god what have i done to him! what did i do???"

I doubt we will hear that.. Not even as they put the needle in. She will say something like "i pray for Travis soul that he gets help in heaven for his pedophilia problem"

:goodpost: I'll stop thinking horrible things about JA when she is convicted. She sat on that stand for days trashing TA's reputation. He could not speak to defend himself. The ONLY reason she had for saying such terrible about her victim was an all out effort to save her own sorry hide.

She is a proven liar. There is not one shred of proof that anything she claimed about TA was truthful. Even, by the wildest chance,if his death was self defense as she has claimed, she has shown no remorse. Has shed not one tear for ending a young mas's life.

Nope! No sympathy for JA from here.

I still can't figure out how JA got Travis's limp body stuffed back into the shower with the portion at the bottom that has to be stepped over.

I agree with those who said it was adrenaline rush. I also think that pulling him over that bottom portion was how he got the cuts on the back of his heels.

HLN just posted on FB that the location of the transactions is only open for gas sales at the pump from 1-6 am and has NEVER been any different. She could have only bought gas and only with a card.

And Jim knows this. He could have said that too. But I think he is toying with her. He wants her to know her lies are about to be revealed again to the jury. The people who have her fate in their hands. If I were her I would be planning to come clean on Wednesday and beg for mercy b

isn't it incredible that this crazy stalker talked herself into a job cleaning his house? that must've been paradise for her. she probably sat in that closet burying her face in his clothes. makes me shiver just to think about it.

Totally agree, ks!

It is just so sad TA had no idea what kind of kook he was dealing with. I am sure she snooped in all his stuff; probably his roommates, too.

To the poster upthread who wondered if JA maybe knew about the roommates schedule, made me think maybe she knew one was going to be house-sitting and chose that timeframe for that reason.

I wouldn't put anything past her. I am sure she has done some stalking things we will never know about.

Check out the bank statement from yesterday's testimony - there is a transaction for fuel in Mesquite, NV (off of I-15, n. of Las Vegas near the AZ border) that precedes the transactions in SLC. This would be her first gas station fill up after Pasadena and is almost exactly the distance she would be capable of travelling on 28.5 gallons of fuel (13.5 in car tank and 15 in the three spare tanks).

Approximately 800 miles by my calculation.

28.5 gallons X 28 MPG = 798 miles.

Excellent catch!! Can someone point me to a copy of this statement? I wish there was a thread for documents and receipts here...TIA!!

I still can't figure out how JA got Travis's limp body stuffed back into the shower with the portion at the bottom that has to be stepped over.

i recreated it! She got behind him, he was on his back on the floor, dead (she did NOT shoot him in the shower at the end, his head would would be facing the back of the shower, she would have to step in over him and shoot that way) so that was anytime before he was back in. (Or first, that works based on where he was sitting)

She lifted him up while standing behind him at his head, her arms under each of his arms, and she walked backward dragging him, she stepped backward, into the shower pulling him in, just enough to get his bottom over the thing and in, the she squeezed out and from the front of the shower just pushed his torso more in, pushed the legs in...the blood is dripping all out and over the shower ledge, very easily could have been made as he was dragged back over, the back of him is covered in blood.
shower.jpg

he looks "shoved" in if you see photos, as if she barely got him in, the shoved arms and legs in, pushed.. sort of awkward.

I don't believe they found video but I'm not positive. But this leads me to believe there are more pictures that haven't been introduced into evidence. and I do recall Juan talking (I think it was during opening statement) about a picture were Travis was "obviously 'excited'" which leads me to believe his 'thing' was "tumescent" (hahahaha). Anyway, I haven't seen a picture like that either.

i think there is a sex video in evidence too, it was taken on ja's camera but not shown to jury. iirc:twocents:

OK, I'm about to ramble a little, lol.

I understand Travis a little. A lot of people ask "why did he keep seeing her!?" She was stalking him. She was crazy, etc, etc. But based on what we know he was mostly surrounded by "good mormon girls (JA words in their conversation/texts if I'm not mistaken" and Jodi was the only one he could (for the lack of better terms) fulfill his needs with. So now you have a young man who's been introduced to all kinds of hot sex by a pretty girl and she's the only one he can do these things with because he's practically living a double life now. He's supposed to be a virgin but he's not. He's enjoying the sex a lot while he shouldn't be having any.

I'm catholic and I've been surrounded by family members that are pretty strict about the rules of the church. I do think it can create a sort of guilt/shame and inner conflict when you're doing things you've been told your whole life you shouldn't be doing. And I do believe that Travis feeling this way gave Jodi a lot of power over him. He didn't like her much, but he loved the sex so he kept letting her in his life. He couldn't turn to another woman because well, he's not supposed to be having kinky sex! So Jodi kept sneaking and he kept allowing her back in. And ultimately that ended up going horrible for him.

I was JUST coming here to post this also lol! Great find! If true, I hope JM has this info.....couldn't imagine why he wouldn't though! Hope the jury gets to hear this too!!

That information right now I consider rumor. The station is now Shell. How do we know . link please. calling somebody that is a night employee there is not in my opinion verifiable and a few people have said that it is now a Shell station. I do not believe this yet.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You could then ask why not go when you could be able to pay cash? I'd say she wouldn't want to be seen more than she'd have to.

OR - Maybe she was paying with a credit card that doesn't allow you to withdraw money from it? :waitasec:

She would have possibly shown up on the surveillance video at the gas station.

OOH!
Awesome news.
Thank you.
tumblr_lnvwhmUvD01qgaf99.gif

I agree. Bullying is ridiculing or harassing someone who is, in a sense, innocent and either won't or can't defend themselves, often because of fear. That, in no way, defines JA IMO.

Plus, if I understood Mormon Attorney right, Jodi is a proud member of the "I don't care what you say about me, as long as you spell my name right" tribe.

Adding a little to it...please correct me if I'm wrong peeps:

5/10/08 - Phone Sex
5/18/08 - Travis' Gold Digger/Axe Murderer Blog Post
5/26/08 - Sociopath Text & FB Direct Message (referenced as email in Text)
5/28/08 - Grandpa's Gun Stolen
5/31 or 6/1 - Ouchie at the Restaurant (or practicing w/my new gun)/Bloody Finger Pic
6/2-6/3/08 - Rent car, visit BF's of Christmas past, gas cans, SBux
6/4/08 - Murder
6/5/08 - Meet, grind & adjust new potential BF

Will try to find when she said she reported her phone *ahem* stolen.

why risk being picked up on a surveillance camera? why not just load your car with gas so you FOR SURE don't have to stop? she did the smart thing....for a murderer trying to get away with it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487