Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw him throwin' up deuces too lol, so that's why I always thought that they DID have sex that day, and that she took the pics. But if he had sex with her and let her have her little "photography session" with him in the shower, how did they go from that, to what she did to him, which was just like 2 minutes later? He looked to me as if he really was sort of posing in the shower, except maybe that up close pic of his face. IDK. That is the one part of this case that I don't just completely understand. But I guess if we all knew what happened in those moments, we would know everything. Gee, I don't ask for much, do I? lol

The problem is we'll probably never know exactly just what happened that day. We can only speculate. My thinking is she dropped or threw the camera to distract him then pulled the knife out from her pocket or sock then got him right in the chest. That first one was fatal. No matter how much fighting he did, he was already dead. Very sad.

Yeah, I saw him throwin' up deuces too lol, so that's why I always thought that they DID have sex that day, and that she took the pics. But if he had sex with her and let her have her little "photography session" with him in the shower, how did they go from that, to what she did to him, which was just like 2 minutes later? He looked to me as if he really was sort of posing in the shower, except maybe that up close pic of his face. IDK. That is the one part of this case that I don't just completely understand. But I guess if we all knew what happened in those moments, we would know everything. Gee, I don't ask for much, do I? lol

I think what happened "in those moments" was based on premeditation. Jodi went to Mesa to play with then torture and kill Travis. It was going to be her way or no way at all.

I have spent my evening lurking around the web and just saw something posted saying TA had been arrested in 2002 for battery. Has anyone else heard this rumor?
I just found a screenshot on the internet of the arrest record you're talking about and at the top of the photo is says . Ignore!

Agreed!

Her sexual comments in text messages and phone calls all have a common theme -- sexual submission.

We have her talking about "spankings", screwing Travis like a "little school girl", requesting facials, and her admitting to ravishment (forced sex) fantasies on the stand. That fits the profile of a woman into BDSM.

Travis's sexual fantasies seem to come from mainstream *advertiser censored*, such as 69, anal, face sitting, etc. Only the tooties pop thingy is unusual. With his fixation on performing oral and his desire for face sitting, he strikes me as more of a submissive type himself -- one who topped to please Jodi and her kinks.

And, we only have Jodi's word about Travis' sexual fantasies. Since she is such a liar, do we really believe what she says. I don't believe her!

BBM

I hope he can do that with some legal documentation---for example, like paperwork from Walmart showing there was no gas can return--etc.

I am starting to feel a little worried now, after a day of reflection. I was very happy at first, upon hearing the jurors questions. It was obvious they weren't buying her BS.

HOWEVER, I am worried that after she had that time to think about the questions and work out her NEW lies, that some of the jurors might feel like she successfully answered their concerns.

And a couple of those questions show that at least one juror is one her side. The 'camera delayed him' question worries me big time.
The camera moment caught me off guard too, I actually thought it was not a very bright question, but these are bright jurors that have been listening and know the details, so than I thought wonder if they were trying to trip her up? As in to see if she would make something up to fit her story to see how far she would go with her lies? Maybe....?

She so reveals herself when she answers the juror questions, she acts like she is being interviewed for a job!! No real emotion for any length of time, very robotic. I thought dr drew spoke well on this last night he said something like Jodi acted like: 'ask me your questions and I'll explain it to you, you'll understand and we can all get on with our lives!' I mean each juror is going to react based on how they are and what impressions they bring to being a juror, and so far I think she gives them the same impression we are getting! This is my prayer!

The problem is we'll probably never know exactly just what happened that day. We can only speculate. My thinking is she dropped or threw the camera to distract him then pulled the knife out from her pocket or sock then got him right in the chest. That first one was fatal. No matter how much fighting he did, he was already dead. Very sad.

But at some point, he got to the sink and we know that because of the blood there that was his blood. So he did, at least for a moment, get out of that shower, where she continued to attack him.

I just found a screenshot on the internet of the arrest record you're talking about and at the top of the photo is says . Ignore!

Not real? probably not.

I think she said she didn't recall exactly where she parked it but she thought it was in the driveway.

I agree, the roommate would have seen it, which leads me to believe she parked somewhere else in order to hide it.

Can Juan subpoena said roommate to testify on the whereabouts of JA's rental car that day? If he hadn't seen it, and she was there, that's another point to premeditation I would think.

And, we only have Jodi's word about Travis' sexual fantasies. Since she is such a liar, do we really believe what she says. I don't believe her!

Actually, he mentions the 69, face sitting, etc on the sex tape. I believe that he was genuinely interested in that sort of stuff.

I transferred a picture I had taken a long time ago and put it on my SD card that's currently in my camera. The info/properties stay with the picture when it is moved and you can easily see the date the pic was originally taken.

But there is a built in component that allows you to "remove properties and personal information" and lets you choose which attributes to change. I just changed the date taken, modified etc to revert to today. Now when I view "properties" I see today's date even though I took it in April 2010.

I wonder if someone didn't look much deeper and look for more picture info whether they would just "accept" the date that shows up? Hmmmm

Course my camera is an Olympus E-PL1 which is not the same but all these mirrorless and DSLR's have basically the same capabilities.

This has made me curious-going to play around with it instead of going to bed...

Thanks for doing this. I have to wonder about the pics also. Why are they on top of the bedding if they just woke up from a much needed sleep. One would think they would just be lazy and stay in bed w/o making the bed and then laying on top of it. Those pics look like a timer was set, may I assume by her, and repositioned. I say she took those pics to be on his camera when he started to use it in Cancun...a revenge that she was planning.

You may be right about her inserting a disk of her own...wouldn't put it past her. I also know that we have another attorney and a computer savvy member her who found info on the computer regarding casey anthony's antics. It was revealed on Nancy Grace. The experts hired by the State missed what our own member found...amazing.

:websleuther:

sometimes I think that I need to "think like her" but too "yucky" as she would say. But what made him do ANYTHING with her after that sociopath message. He had her # so what could have happened. Well, its Jodi of course so it had to be some kind of lie, some kind of blame for whatever happened put on someone else. Did she have some convincing sob story where she was a victim?

I keep thinking she had to do something to counter that text and his conclusion. Even though he told her in that message I still think he didn't really have any clue of how deeply disturbed she was. He may have felt more like she was desperate because of her love or obsession for him but I doubt he understood her evil went way beyond that.

I think he figured she was just a "normal" nut driven by her feelings for him which probably made him feel guilty because of the sexual nature . I'm sure Jodi manipulated his guilt well. I've wondered whether "suicide" factored into her manipulation. She seems keen on using that but it may have been post murder but I can see her using it to hang onto Travis too.

I've even wondered if she was threatening suicide as she showed her weapons. I doubt it but it occurred to me. She was doing something to manipulate him that day. I just don't know what.

That is the big puzzle for me. How willing.. Was he willing but reluctant. I just don't see where they ever recovered from the horrible email exchange just 2 weeks prior.

That email was a very final, we are done.. so It is bugging me.. This is not just summed up by "oh men, they will have sex with anyone"

It does not fit this scenario. She had that hold on him in the beginning but no way at the end. That was a crash landing, an implosion of the friendship/relationship. The sexting then some massive explosion happened, then she killed him?

I need to still figure out what the heck happened. How she got in, did he let her in.. I can't believe her that it happened the way she said, she has never uttered a truthful word.

The only thing I believe is she met travis, they knew each other. But beyond that the kid lies! (i wish the dog talked)

But at some point, he got to the sink and we know that because of the blood there that was his blood. So he did, at least for a moment, get out of that shower, where she continued to attack him.

I know that and then he ran out into the hallway. What I'm saying all that was futile as he was already mortally wounded from the start. He only had seconds but he did put up a fight.

I hear ya...on the face of it, circumstantially it seems like naked people in the same room would more likely than not have sex! LOL But there's also evidence that he had made a shift away from her...that he had decided that he was done, and that he was moving on, and that possibly even he had reasons to believe that he had found a wife. HOWEVER...on the con side of that, IIRC, he and Mimi had decided to go to Cancun as friends only. SO...that could have like you said made him say..why not, its here, it's free..

But yeah, in Phoenix, in June, one might sleep naked on top of covers. My hubs does it all the time in fact.

What did happen to her camera anyway...seems if she had that video she'd be parading it everywhere.
Exactly...The only reason she mentions the "video" is to give the impression that they actually had sex...And wouldn't you know it? There is no video in evidence!

Another reason to doubt that they ever had sex that day.

Whenever she's inserted an unsubstantiated "story" into her testimony, it has been a lie. Why on earth would she bother to mention a video of them having sex without being able to produce it?

moo

Also, I read there was also spousal abuse on the record. Uh, was Travis ever married? Uh, no...

queen9600..Glad to have you join our group..

:welcome5:

I think they did have sex that day. In the pics of him on the bed, there's one of him throwing up the deuces at the camera. The ones of him and her are within minutes of each other. When *ahem* me and my husband *ahem* get a little adventurous, we took pictures of each other too. Never in the act, but just taking turns taking naughty pics of each other for fun. I think she conned her way into his bed by apologizing sweetly and asking for one last time together before moving on forever. Maybe he knew how unstable she was and thought by giving into her she would be satisfied enough with that and move on. I think she did her little photographer routine and started snapping away post coitus and he let her. She asked for some of her and he appeased her.

Remember, they weren't a couple at this time. I believe there were several times when Travis was "done" with her but we know they continued sleeping together anyway. She was the only girl giving it up to him so he thought, why not? I think they did have sex that day but it probably wasn't the funnest escapade they had.

The more I think of it , the more I don't believe they had sex that day. Miss Neurotic Photo master Arias, was sure to photograph every effing thing one could possibly imagine. Does anyone really believe she wouldn't have been sure to have photographed that if it really happened?

I have a feeling that a lot of things that are alleged to have gone down that day did not go down, as JA has claimed. I can find no logical reason to believe anything that 'woman' says at this point.

The fact is, JA's a liar from hell, and liars from hell will lie about anything and everything, because, at this point, they have nothing else to lose. JMO, of course.

to burn everything on her way from Utah to CA? I could see her thinking it was safer to do it on that leg of the trip than when driving TO Utah from AZ. But, who knows with her...

Quester - upon reflection, I believe it was implied, although not explicitly stated that the gas cans were gone.

Here's why:
1) Brewer said he never got the gas cans back
2) If they had found the gas cans in JA's possession, they probably would have taken pics and entered them in evidence and confirmed with Brewer that these were indeed the same gas cans. (maybe)
3) She probably got rid of all 3 gas cans at the same time.

But yeah, I'm not as certain as I was before you called me on it. LOL

Here is another question that has probably been asked and answered a million times here, and I so appreciate Y'alls patience with me. Have those May 28th texts from Travis to Jodi been admitted into evidence yet and if so, by which side? I came into this trial when Nurmi was conducting his direct of Jodi, so I missed some. Since then, I have read up on the case to get caught up, but I haven't been able to rewatch every day in court. I am doing that now. I apologize in advance for any duplicate questions. I just know that I have read them, and I was wondering about it because those txts go to my only real question in this trial.

I just caught something that I think was a trick question.

Remember the one where she was asked if she was shaking during JM's cross of her and if she could estimate how many times?

She said she was shaking and then recounted all the specific times.

But isn't she supposed to go in to a fog when she is in that shaking/terrified mode like that? How is it she's in the shaking mode yet unfogged and a crystal memory of each event of "shaking"?

Interesting, intelligent trick question. And she took the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV