Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rental car manager who picked her out of a photo lineup said she was blonde when she rented the car.

I'm completely comfortable that the photos of JA were taken on June 4, 2008.

she said she colored it brown in march. when she was told ryan byrnes said he met her at the ppl convention in april and it was blonde, she said the convention was in march not april and ryan was mistaken. however another poster here looked it up and indeed the convention was in april that year.

I guess I meant acting surprised in the way I would act surprised if I found out there were photos putting me at a murder scene I'd denied being at on 48hours :/

Oh well, she hadn't been on 48 hrs yet. This was with Flores. When he told her, she was the arias version of 'speechless.'

I cringe to imagine how Nurmi would cross examine the plaintiff in a sex assault case, especially a child. It would be like getting assaulted in slow motion, in public. I just threw up in my mouth typing this.

Hi kaRN

I shut down last nite and didn't see your answer to my quote! I wanted to say I agree that makes sense as in KN taking lead as learning experience in DP case. I missed the beginning half of trial so I haven't seen Willmott in action. (Accept snippets in opening)
She seemed LOUD!

I'm learning little by little. Just yesterday about the search so you don't miss quotes! Sometimes it just takes too long to catch up plus follow with trial & be able to get in on a discussion. I really got to enjoy that last nite. Was posting while pages flew by during day! Gave up on that idea totally.

Sorry didn't mean to hi jack thread or take you off topic! Just don't like anyone thinking I just ignore any quotes!:blushing:

Off to figure it out. Thanks:seeya:

Edit to add: Agree with you on above statement! Just couldn't imagine it. Specially a child. Grrrrr!

I do believe this was a premeditated crime; however, I don't understand how Jodi could risk someone coming home in the midst of the killing. Can anyone tell me what info there was about the whereabouts of the roommates on that day? Was there any way she could have known that they wouldn't walk in on the whole thing? Did the roomies have a set work schedule that she knew about? I know his bedroom suite was upstairs, and doors could be closed...but they could have heard gunshot, struggle, screaming, or even just have seen her coming or going from his house. How could she have been so confident of not being caught in the act?
Please forgive if I have posted on the wrong thread, I am new to posting.

both Zach and Enrique work at Restaurants! They leave early and come home after dinner "if" they come home, they both have girlfriends! One of the girlfriends parents was out of town so one of the roommates was at her house most the time. Nobody was home during the day that day. One roommate stopped in at 6 or 7 am and then left for work..

so it was just travis

The rage she had, if a roommate came home and ran up to help, she would have killed him too, easily

The last picture of Travis' face, while in the shower, is like a rorschach test - each of us sees something different in his expression.

There is an on-line test called Mind in the Eyes, where you are shown cropped photos that reveal different people's eyes and you must choose one of four emotions that they are expressing. You can take the test here: Reading the Mind in the Eyes

- this is based on the work of Simon Baron-Cohn and his research on empathy, and his book, The Essential Difference: Men, Women and the Extreme Male Brain.

Anyway, I thought that the folks here who feel strongly about their interpretation of the emotion(s) Travis is showing in that last photo might enjoy taking the test.

I personally see anger/irritation in his face in that photo.

I scored a 31 out of 36 on that test, which indicates I am "very accurate" in decoding facial expressions - according to this test.

That's because you are looking at his left eye, imo. But if you look at his right eye--cover half his face if you have to--I don't see how you can see anything other than a profound sadness. It even looks like he's been crying.

JMO

I can't keep her lies and reality straight! :dunno:

Here's what I have on the Helio and previous cell phone of JA:

4/__ (prior to 4/18) Mesa AZ to Yreka CA - JA moved from Mesa AZ to Yreka CA. JA placed her cell phone in cup holder with hot chocolate and ruined it; Visited Gus in So CA in afternoon (he gave her Helio cell phone); Visited MattMcC at his house in Monterey CA area who stated he saw bruises on JA.

5/10 Yreka CA JA recorded sex call w/TA on Helio cell phone.

5/10 + ~1 wk Yreka CA JA said her Helio phone was stolen. Found ~2 years later in ?Auties/Gpa's? car; contained 5/10 sex tape
My apologies Quester. I would have sworn it was the other one. Thanks for setting me straight. This brings up another question for me. Was there three phones all together then, or just two?
The "new" phone replaces the Helio, which replaces the hot chocolate one? Do I have it right now?

Hi kaRN

I shut down last nite and didn't see your answer to my quote! I wanted to say I agree that makes sense as in KN taking lead as learning experience in DP case. I missed the beginning half of trial so I haven't seen Willmott in action. (Accept snippets in opening)
She seemed LOUD!

I'm learning little by little. Just yesterday about the search so you don't miss quotes! Sometimes it just takes too long to catch up plus follow with trial & be able to get in on a discussion. I really got to enjoy that last nite. Was posting while pages flew by during day! Gave up on that idea totally.

Sorry didn't mean to hi jack thread or take you off topic! Just don't like anyone thinking I just ignore any quotes!:blushing:

Off to figure it out. Thanks:seeya:

I cant recall if it was a WS poster or a person on TV? They indicated that Willmott is probably taking a low key position as she, being a female, may butt heads with Jodi on the stand. Jodi would come across as softer dealing with Nurmi who handles her like a frail little flower.. Willmott Jodi see's as an adversary (being another woman)

Did someone say they don't get along? Or did I just make that up out of thin air?

Attention Please!

Please read!

Not sure if this has been posted here yet.

Also, mods, please remove and accept my sincere apologies if this is not ok to post:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joey-Jackson-Fans/485866588137167?fref=ts

A horrible rumor is being spread by the Jodi supporters that I'd like to put to rest. They discovered what they believed was a criminal record of Travis's. It was for shoplifting and battery. They, of course, are having a field day with the 'battery' part. I brought it to the attention of one of Travis's sisters yesterday and she gave me the explanation. Someone that Travis knows got arrested for those crimes and gave Travis's info in place of his own. Shannon Hogan,the author of Picture Perfect wrote a paragraph in her book about it: "On another occasion, Travis discovered he was being fined $515 for a conviction for robbery, contempt of court and assault and battery that he had not committed. When he called the department of corrections to learn the origin of these charges, he learned that a man using his identity had just served six months in jail. Travis’s identity had been stolen.
“I was really innocent,” he said. “I did not know what to do.”
Travis called his Prepaid Legal attorney and within an hour his record was expunged."
Travis has NO criminal record except traffic violations. (admin/Cathy)

:bump:

Earlier today we got off to the wrong start on this thread. Information being perpetrated by a site touting JA's innocence was being brought onto our board. :nono:

While the information MAY HAVE appeared to be valid, this is why we don't sleuth victims. THIS victim of murder was also a victim of indentity theft. If you've ever been in that position, you know how difficult it can be to shake that stigma of shady things being out there in your good name.

As we've seen during this trial some people will stop at nothing to protect themselves. They even go so far as to falsely disparge a murder victim.

You're all good peeps. I know you all want to see justice served for this victim who was slaughtered in his home by a jilted woman. Travis is no longer here to defend himself. He needs good people to stand up in his place. That's where Juan Martinez and his team come in. That's where we come in.

JMHO
fran

It is much easier to tilt someone's head back when they are on their back. Think of CPR. Head tilt to open the airway. The knife blade and handle would have to clear the carpet by a lot for her to have that clean of a slitting stab wound. The slit is "clean" with no jagged edges, kinda like when you use a scalpel to make an incision. The throat wound severed the right carotid and jugular which would be indicative of a left handed person doing the slitting. You can also see on his face a small wound on his face just past the throat slit where the knife penetrated slightly after she was done. The blood seen in the photographs going down his back and shoulder area more than likely came from the throat wound. Also the amount of blood on the carpet would have been larger had he been on his stomach. This of course is my opinion based on studying the autopsy photos and knowing a lot about medicine. Thanks for asking.

I don't think his throat had been slashed yet in that photo. His arm is raised and his is raised, as well. He would NOT have been able to raise his head after such a wound. He was nearly decapitated. The ME also attests to this. I believe this is the killing/stabbing in progress and he's reaching up trying to stop her/defend himself but is too weak. I also don't think there was enough blood for that to be the neck wound. I could very well be wrong, though.

I can't keep her lies and reality straight! :dunno:

Here's what I have on the Helio and previous cell phone of JA:

4/__ (prior to 4/18) Mesa AZ to Yreka CA - JA moved from Mesa AZ to Yreka CA. JA placed her cell phone in cup holder with hot chocolate and ruined it; Visited Gus in So CA in afternoon (he gave her Helio cell phone); Visited MattMcC at his house in Monterey CA area who stated he saw bruises on JA.

5/10 Yreka CA JA recorded sex call w/TA on Helio cell phone.

5/10 + ~1 wk Yreka CA JA said her Helio phone was stolen. Found ~2 years later in ?Auties/Gpa's? car; contained 5/10 sex tape

Oh man. How obvious is this?

I doubt he'd say that. He hasn't used her name even once. I think there's more to come.

Could it instead be "Judge, I'm done with this area.."? That's what I thought he said. Surely he can not be done with her. Or if he did say "Ms. Arias" instead, maybe he meant for that day since it was pushing past the time that they usually resume court when it is in session? I just don't see how he could be done with her yet. Nope.

Fran
Thank you for formally addressing this!
note to self... Thread# 80
post# 868...

Cool ! I got 28 not bad...

The last picture of Travis' face, while in the shower, is like a rorschach test - each of us sees something different in his expression.

There is an on-line test called Mind in the Eyes, where you are shown cropped photos that reveal different people's eyes and you must choose one of four emotions that they are expressing. You can take the test here: Reading the Mind in the Eyes

- this is based on the work of Simon Baron-Cohn and his research on empathy, and his book, The Essential Difference: Men, Women and the Extreme Male Brain.

Anyway, I thought that the folks here who feel strongly about their interpretation of the emotion(s) Travis is showing in that last photo might enjoy taking the test.

I personally see anger/irritation in his face in that photo.

I scored a 31 out of 36 on that test, which indicates I am "very accurate" in decoding facial expressions - according to this test.

OK Wait just a durned minute. This is even BETTER!!
The May recording was on the Helio - correct?
The very first phone is drowned in hot chocolate and a gonner - correct?
The THIRD phone had to be the one with the "more sex recordings on it" which would have HAD to be recorded AFTER the one played during the trial - right?
Are ya following me?
So, she is testifying that there were phone sex recordings on her #3 phone which she got AFTER loosing the Helio - right?
Someone please tell me I got this right!!

I thought this text was interesting. Wasn't this right before she killed him? Do we know what happened or what she did/said to cause him to write this? She obviously wiggled/lied her way out of whatever happened (which people like her are good at), but I would love to know what happened.

Of course, if it's up to Jodi, we will never know. She would probably say it was because she forgot to get him a strawberry frapp!

I'm guessing, but I'd be willing to bet she told him the truth. Didn't matter because she planned to kill him anyway. jmo

I don't think his throat had been slashed yet in that photo. His arm is raised and his is raised, as well. He would NOT have been able to raise his head after such a wound. He was nearly decapitated. The ME also attests to this. I believe this is the killing/stabbing in progress and he's reaching up trying to stop her/defend himself but is too weak. I also don't think there was enough blood for that to be the neck wound. I could very well be wrong, though.

BBM

How in god's name does anyone do that to someone they claim to have loved?! It's completely incomprehensible. Honest to god I've lost sleep trying to somehow make sense out of it. Even among your garden variety sociopath, it's beyond barbaric.

The THIRD phone had to be the one with the "more sex recordings on it" which would have HAD to be recorded AFTER the one played during the trial - right?
Are ya following me?
So, she is testifying that there were phone sex recordings on her #3 phone which she got AFTER loosing the Helio - right?

It's as hard keeping up w/her phones as it is her boyfriends. :doh:

Are ya following me?

No, she testified that the sex tape was recorded on May 10th on the Helio and that she did not have a chance to delete that tape because her Helio phone was subsequently lost on May 17 or 18th.

around the 0:27:00 mark:
[video=youtube;BGknypcr1RI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGknypcr1RI[/video]

THEN, her defence submitted photographs of her injured right hand, taken with her Helio phone on May 31 or June 1 .... the LOST Helio phone

start at around the 0:10:30 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 26 - Part 1 - YouTube

No, she testified that the sex tape was recorded on May 10th on the Helio and that she did not have a chance to delete that tape because her Helio phone was subsequently lost on May 17 or 18th.

around the 0:27:00 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 24 - Part 1 - YouTube

THEN, her defence submitted photographs of her injured right hand, taken with her Helio phone on May 31 or June 1 .... the LOST Helio phone

start at around the 0:10:30 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 26 - Part 1 - YouTube

THANK YOU! I was wondering about where she took the bloody finger pics! Yet she claimed to have reported the phone stolen in May 2008 (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist).

This is a question I would like to hear the jury ask this creature:

Can you explain how a supposed homosexual pedophile would want to have a threesome with 2 adult women? And, you being one of those adult women, who stated that you "wouldn't necessarily say no to it?":waitasec:

(que the Jeopardy music)

I seem to recall (not during this trial, but sometime during my work towards a Psych degree) that pedophiles do not identify their preference as homosexual, even though it might be man with boy or woman with girl. It is the pre-pubescence and the innocence/naivete that turns them on.

Sorry, I'll leave it to you to look that up. I don't need that search history on my computer. :blushing:

BTW, it would be "CUE the Jeopardy music") <-- great line! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members