Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you point me in the direction of where I can find that she replaced the "lost/stolen" phone with a helio. Thanks!

Sorry I should have said "a replacement for "Helio" I do not know what
type of phone it was.

This seems to indicate on 6/03-04/08 TA did not answer JA's calls... they went directly to voice mail :waitasec: I forgot that!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

It's just the general old peace sign.
A pose.

The old peace sign is the same as the old victory sign. As I understand it (ok-JA has ruined that phrase for me), that is a double F-U symbol. If you take a second to form that sign, you realize you need some concentration to make your fingers do that.

I have been opening my mind to other possibilities through reading posts and allowing ideas to marinate. Has anyone else noticed the strange tracks of petechiae all over TA's back in the shower pics? One of my theories is that he was already being tortured by JA before the shower. He thought she was gone at last and I think he was crying in the shower. Supporting that is the stream of snot seen streaming out of his left nostril in the lighted face shot where he's sitting in the shower.

Earlier in my thoughts, I felt he was pressing a chest wound in the very first photo. Other posters disagreed, but I am still thinking the hand positions are very odd on his chest. If so, he would be weakening and might sit in the shower on his own after the shock of seeing JA there in ninja clothes with a gun. He may have been crying, begging for his life (so sorry if any family is reading this).

The photo of him sitting after the closeup has blood and water in the drain under his buttocks. He is in the same position as the closeup ONLY HIS ARMS ARE WAY UP and he is slumped back. In the closeup, his arms are outstretched, maybe hugging his knees? That would be a very protective position. JA cannot really stab him in the chest in this position.

In the next picture his body is slumped rather than leaning forward. Something has definitely happened--an attack. But is it a knife attack or the gun? We have gone back and forth about this and I've been on both sides at different times.

What if it is the stabs on the head and neck?

That would be consistent with the ME's report that the gunshot occurred when his blood pressure was too low to cause bruising or to fill his sinuses and mouth with blood.

Jodi plans to stabs him rather than shoot him so that he will suffer and she can take pictures for later enjoyment. She brings the gun so she can control TA and get him naked into the shower where he will be easier to stab and easier to clean up, eliminate her DNA on the body, etc. She will also be able to shoot any witness that might appear.

She prefers her left hand even though she said she was ambidextrous. It has been established that she had the camera in the right hand (pupil enlargement done on Travis' right eye by WSr clearly shows her dark figure with the flashbulb at waist level on her right with her standing).

So she opens the door and stabs him with tremendous power on the head and neck. The ME said these wounds were inflicted with great force. This would be consistent with someone standing above him, putting his hands over his head to protect himself.

His hands are still up trying to shield his head, imo, when the body pic is taken of him slumped on the shower. He is not dead and he is not stunned like you would be if you were shot with a gun.

One of my sons received a gunshot wound in the leg in a holdup at the pizza place where he was working. He said it was excruciatingly painful even though it was small caliber- a .22. He began screaming and writhing in pain, went into shock and remembers nothing of what happened after the gunshot.

This also argues towards stabbing coming first. Travis pushes out of the shower and staggers over to the sink to see how much damage he has suffered. There is a deep neck wound sufficient to cause him to expel blood. She thought she left him to die, thinking she stabbed his brain and is horrified to see him up instead of bleeding out in the shower like she planned.

She flies into a rage and stabs him in the back like the psycho-b*ch that she is over and over, screaming "F'king kill you" and "Die, F'ckr, die." He crawls away from her and she chases him down and slits his throat. She rolls him over to drag him back and stabs him in the chest (if she hasn't already). As she is trying to get him into the shower, she sees his eyes and is creeped out. He is looking at her with consciousness. As she said, "I could see he was still there." So she gets the gun and shoots him "out of mercy."

Thanks for taking the time to read my scenario. I would like to know if anyone else thinks this is possible. I am particularly interested in hearing if the micro bruises, the petechiae, have been noticed by any of you medical people.

#1 a "Razor"
#2 a "Helio"
#3 a replacement "Helio" from insurance.

The Helio Gus gave her. She paid him back BUT...
she does not remember how that went down.... :no:

MORE

Keyes-Fog-img-1-112612.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I can just say that there are a lot of theories of how Gus got paid back!

iirc there was time time early in the trial when willmott tried to comfort ja by putting her arm around her to pat ja or something, ja said something and willmott snatched her arm back real quick. don't know what it was about, but you don't see willmott comforting ja at all. :floorlaugh:

I would REALLY like to see that. lol.

JA's mother seems to have stopped wearing her #1 Mom necklace since JA answered the juror's question about their relationship.

moo

Hey, I'm 48 too.

I commute to work by bike ten miles a day. I row an hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and lift Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Every morning when I wake up I walk like a clothespin.

Weekends I nap. However, I still wake up to tell kids to get off my lawn.

I don't have a lawn.

At first I was mesmerized by the spectacle of a full-blown psychopath taking the stand, lying, lying and lying and then pivoting to another lie when prior lies are pointed out.

By now, all the novelty aforementioned psychopath has worn off.

I'm thinking of starting an annual event, the "Travis Alexander Memorial Door Head Bang" to commemorate the patience of a modern saint. Every year until the psychopath gets the needle.

Haha!

Hey, I'm 48 too.

I commute to work by bike ten miles a day. I row an hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and lift Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Every morning when I wake up I walk like a clothespin.

Weekends I nap. However, I still wake up to tell kids to get off my lawn.

I don't have a lawn.

At first I was mesmerized by the spectacle of a full-blown psychopath taking the stand, lying, lying and lying and then pivoting to another lie when prior lies are pointed out.

By now, all the novelty aforementioned psychopath has worn off.

I'm thinking of starting an annual event, the "Travis Alexander Memorial Door Head Bang" to commemorate the patience of a modern saint. Every year until the psychopath gets the needle.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I do love a poster with a sense of humour. Thank you kindly for the laugh.

Sorry I should have said "a replacement for "Helio" I do not know what
type of phone it was.

This seems to indicate on 6/03-04/08 TA did not answer JA's calls... they went directly to voice mail :waitasec: I forgot that!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Okay thanks! On the two video clips I referenced, she specifically refers both times to "the" Helio .... and Nurmi himself references the phone that took the injured hand pics as "the helio we've previously talked about" ....

As far as I know, there is only one helio phone that we've been told about...

Yeah I've lost sleep over this too! Hard to imagine how a normal person is capable of it! Such rage and brutality! He should have taken heed to all her weird behaviours! Red flags popping up everywhere!!
Hiding in his closet! Sleeping in his bed ! Without permission! Crawling thru the doggie door! Peeping in his windows! Slashing tires! Hacking his bank and emails! Said she knew his PIN number. Sending emails to female friends of travis calling them *advertiser censored*! Sending emails to travis supposedly allegedly in error she claims she was sending to other guys! On and on too few in comparison to tons of other incidents.
She used her ex boyfriends! To her advantage! Keeping them at arms length! There's no way I'm gonna believe she wasn't still sleeping with them! To keep a hold! For necessities! Be it money! Alibis! You name it.

I'm amazed how she can sit on that stand and lie and spin her stories! Without blinking an eye.
Arguing and confrontational with jm! Just shows the jury! shes capable of holding her her own!

I hate that travis family has to hear her slander travis rep with the pedophile claims. Oh but she tried to plea to spare the family from hearing about his issues. She continues to claim she did this that and the other to protect his rep! Yet slanders him repeatedly!
And has the nerve to write them an 18 page letter! What the heck can you say in 18 pages!
I'm serious! Rants and rambles?

Dear Family,

As Travis's "offical" girlfriend of Five Months I have a few thoughts I'd like to share... :banghead:

iirc there was time time early in the trial when willmott tried to comfort ja by putting her arm around her to pat ja or something, ja said something and willmott snatched her arm back real quick. don't know what it was about, but you don't see willmott comforting ja at all. :floorlaugh:

Except for that courtroom demonstration with JA's arm around Wilmott which was a huge mistake, IMO, in that it showed how much larger JA is than her attorney.

She took those pics with the second Helio phone. She also said she made more sex tapes on the new phone, but deleted them.

Oh ... so the May 10th sex tape Helio phone that was lost, was then replaced with another Helio phone? TIA

Did JA just not want that precious May 10th sex tape anywhere near TA when she went to visit/murder him?

Ugh! She makes my head spin!

No doubt. I got so tired of Nurmi leading Jodi down memory lane...oh Bobby! And I forget Mr. Costa Ricas name. Then Matt-the one who will never betray her (just wait a couple of weeks Jodi) and poor poor Darryl-once she saw a target like Travis she dumped you in four days after four years.

Simple! Just put together names from her two obsessions ... TA & herself:
travis VICTOR alexander + jodi ann ARIAS = Victor Arias.

If she had to come up with another name on the spot, and she was in the police interrogation room, she would look at the silk plant in the corner and then take note of Det. Flores' hair color to come up with the new character: Fern Black!

No, she testified that the sex tape was recorded on May 10th on the Helio and that she did not have a chance to delete that tape because her Helio phone was subsequently lost on May 17 or 18th.

around the 0:27:00 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 24 - Part 1 - YouTube

THEN, her defence submitted photographs of her injured right hand, taken with her Helio phone on May 31 or June 1 .... the LOST Helio phone

start at around the 0:10:30 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 26 - Part 1 - YouTube
Nice work! :clap:

#1 a "Razor"
#2 a "Helio"
#3 a replacement phone for "Helio" from insurance.

The Helio Gus gave her. She paid him back BUT...
she does not remember how that went down.... :no:

MORE

Keyes-Fog-img-1-112612.jpg

You are all getting on a roll now.........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

could be she had a warranty on the phone that fell into the hot chocolate, and that phone was replaced... ?

i'm more interested in where the helio was actually stashed, since i do NOT believe for a second that it was stolen, or that she wouldn't have searched her grandfather's car for it... 2 years after she reports it stolen it magically appears in the car she said she last saw it in, only to be found when she needs it... really?! ... gee, what are the astronomical chances that NO ONE cleaned that car in 2 years and then her aunt "finds" it while doing so... gmafb.

moo.

Uhh...Matt? He wouldn't mind stashing a phone.

I am sure this has been answered many times, so I apologize in advance, but ...

Can someone give the dates again that her phone was lost, when she got the Helio, and when she found her other phone again? And what is the significance? Could she not take pics on the non-helio phone?

TIA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member