DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES :rocker::twocents:

Attention Please!

Please read!

:bump:

Earlier today we got off to the wrong start on this thread. Information being perpetrated by a site touting JA's innocence was being brought onto our board. :nono:

While the information MAY HAVE appeared to be valid, this is why we don't sleuth victims. THIS victim of murder was also a victim of indentity theft. If you've ever been in that position, you know how difficult it can be to shake that stigma of shady things being out there in your good name.

As we've seen during this trial some people will stop at nothing to protect themselves. They even go so far as to falsely disparge a murder victim.

You're all good peeps. I know you all want to see justice served for this victim who was slaughtered in his home by a jilted woman. Travis is no longer here to defend himself. He needs good people to stand up in his place. That's where Juan Martinez and his team come in. That's where we come in.

JMHO
fran

Oh my gosh, thanks you so much to you and My3Sons for this info. I was worried this may come in to make him look bad. I just knew it couldn't be true though. So thanks a million times for clearing that up. Probably why the defense has not brought it in.

Aw crap.
Thanks Fran.....:sigh:

Attention Please!

Please read!

Earlier today we got off to the wrong start on this thread. Information being perpetrated by a site touting JA's innocence was being brought onto our board. :nono:

While the information MAY HAVE appeared to be valid, this is why we don't sleuth victims. THIS victim of murder was also a victim of indentity theft. If you've ever been in that position, you know how difficult it can be to shake that stigma of shady things being out there in your good name.

As we've seen during this trial some people will stop at nothing to protect themselves. They even go so far as to falsely disparge a murder victim.

You're all good peeps. I know you all want to see justice served for this victim who was slaughtered in his home by a jilted woman. Travis is no longer here to defend himself. He needs good people to stand up in his place. That's where Juan Martinez and his team come in. That's where we come in.

JMHO
fran

both Zach and Enrique work at Restaurants! They leave early and come home after dinner "if" they come home, they both have girlfriends! One of the girlfriends parents was out of town so one of the roommates was at her house most the time. Nobody was home during the day that day. One roommate stopped in at 6 or 7 am and then left for work..

so it was just travis

The rage she had, if a roommate came home and ran up to help, she would have killed him too, easily

Yes I agree. JA seemed to make sure she knew about everybody's business, especially those close to Travis. From what we know & the way she testified she knew who was doing what when and many times where. With all of the premeditation that went down before she killed TA, one thing that she surely would have known/figured out was that there was going to be a 100% chance that TA's roommates were going to be gone/not be coming home during the time that she killed TA... This could be yet another reason that she chose her opportunity (specifically the date of 6/4) when she did.

she said she colored it brown in march. when she was told ryan byrnes said he met her at the ppl convention in april and it was blonde, she said the convention was in march not april and ryan was mistaken. however another poster here looked it up and indeed the convention was in april that year.

Hair color, here's what I've got [Green= JA says, FWIW]:

3/13-15 BLONDE Oklahoma City RyanB said she was blonde when he first met her at a PPL convention.
3/20 BRUNETTE Mesa AZ JA testified - dyed hair brown, prior to moving from Mesa to Yreka.
5/15 BRUNETTE w/blonde around face Yreka CA Admitted picture of JA & Jewel, black dog
6/2; 8:04am BLONDE Redding Airport CA Budget employee, Mr. Colombo, said JA was blonde.
6/3 "AUBURN BROWN" Leaving Pasadena CA JA testified her hair was "auburn brown" when driving from Pasadena to Mesa.
6/4; ~1:40pm BRUNETTE braids Mesa AZ Nude photo of JA, brunette w/braids.
6/4; ~5:30pm BRUNETTE Mesa AZ MURDER OF TA
6/5; 10/11am BRUNETTE West Jordan UT RyanB said he was surprised to see her as a brunette.
7/15 BRUNETTE Yreka CA JA booking photo, brunette; Bond set at $2mm;

Oh my gosh, thanks you so much to you and My3Sons for this info. I was worried this may come in to make him look bad. I just knew it couldn't be true though. So thanks a million times for clearing that up. Probably why the defense has not brought it in.

It's so unbelievable that even JA's duhfense won't touch it. Now that's some pretty weak evidence right there if they aren't willing to try their best to dish it out as the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

BBM

How in god's name does anyone do that to someone they claim to have loved?! It's completely incomprehensible. Honest to god I've lost sleep trying to somehow make sense out of it. Even among your garden variety sociopath, it's beyond barbaric.

Brings tears to my eyes as I type this, Angelina. As this was happening, he was probably horrified that someone he though he could trust and that he loved at one point was now viciously killing him. The saddest part is she doesn't care and never will. She has no soul.

Attention Please!

Please read!

JMHO
fran

Thank you for posting the correct information on this matter. No worries for us. I am sure if this information was brought to the other site, they would say this is a lie and it was him. I won't even go there.

THANK YOU! I was wondering about where she took the bloody finger pics! Yet she claimed to have reported the phone stolen in May 2008 (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist).

Oh those pesky little details that keep tripping up the defendant ....

No, she testified that the sex tape was recorded on May 10th on the Helio and that she did not have a chance to delete that tape because her Helio phone was subsequently lost on May 17 or 18th.

around the 0:27:00 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 24 - Part 1 - YouTube

THEN, her defence submitted photographs of her injured right hand, taken with her Helio phone on May 31 or June 1 .... the LOST Helio phone

start at around the 0:10:30 mark:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 26 - Part 1 - YouTube

ahh haa! :what:
So the finger interrigation was not even about the finger! :great:

I knew it!!!!
Juan is so sneaky! I :loveyou: him~
He has done this more times than I can count!
I know he doesn't give a rats behind about the line of questioning but
continues to let her drone on and on because he isn't even on the same page!!

it WAS phone #2

THANK YOU! I was wondering about where she took the bloody finger pics! Yet she claimed to have reported the phone stolen in May 2008 (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist).

Still think a "contradictions " thread would be interesting and possibly helpful :)

I cant recall if it was a WS poster or a person on TV? They indicated that Willmott is probably taking a low key position as she, being a female, may butt heads with Jodi on the stand. Jodi would come across as softer dealing with Nurmi who handles her like a frail little flower.. Willmott Jodi see's as an adversary (being another woman)

Did someone say they don't get along? Or did I just make that up out of thin air?

I don't remember hearing they don't get along but I wouldn't doubt it!

But his style is definitely the way to keep Arias nice and calm while she drones on. How many days now?? I've lost track totally!

I thought this text was interesting. Wasn't this right before she killed him? Do we know what happened or what she did/said to cause him to write this? She obviously wiggled/lied her way out of whatever happened (which people like her are good at), but I would love to know what happened.

Of course, if it's up to Jodi, we will never know. She would probably say it was because she forgot to get him a strawberry frapp!

It's "foggy", but I remember something about Arias being a waitress and serving someone not in her section???? Or was that for the girl Matt cheated on her with??
Hazy memories of Arias telling a girl about she and Travis??
Can anyone jump off of this?

From Chris Hughes Facebook Page. This is the facebook page for the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund. It supports his family as they fight for justice at the trial. All fund help the family with expenses to be at the trial. https://www.facebook.com/TravisAlexanderFund?ref=stream

For some reason I can't access that page. Is there a recommended range amount for donations? I am not exactly sure what amount would be helpful/appropriate...

Thank you for posting the link. :)

I do believe this was a premeditated crime; however, I don't understand how Jodi could risk someone coming home in the midst of the killing. Can anyone tell me what info there was about the whereabouts of the roommates on that day? Was there any way she could have known that they wouldn't walk in on the whole thing? Did the roomies have a set work schedule that she knew about? I know his bedroom suite was upstairs, and doors could be closed...but they could have heard gunshot, struggle, screaming, or even just have seen her coming or going from his house. How could she have been so confident of not being caught in the act?
Please forgive if I have posted on the wrong thread, I am new to posting.

Not only the roommates to think about, but TA's house was across from a public park, where there'd be constant comings and goings. Added to that, were a steady stream of neighbors arriving home from work. And the front of the house was open and unobscured by trees , bushes, fences, etc. It's a mystery to me how she went unnoticed.

Yes I agree. JA seemed to make sure she knew about everybody's business, especially those close to Travis. From what we know & the way she testified she knew who was doing what when and many times where. With all of the premeditation that went down before she killed TA, one thing that she surely would have known/figured out was that there was going to be a 100% chance that TA's roommates were going to be gone/not be coming home during the time that she killed TA... This could be yet another reason that she chose her opportunity (specifically the date of 6/4) when she did.

JA probably asked TA about the roommate status during her several calls to him while on the road to Mesa. HLNTV has a clear timeline of events superimposed on a map of her route, based on testimony. Check it out here.

she said she colored it brown in march. when she was told ryan byrnes said he met her at the ppl convention in april and it was blonde, she said the convention was in march not april and ryan was mistaken. however another poster here looked it up and indeed the convention was in april that year.

That testimony didn't surprise me at all. Everyone else is wrong and she is always correct.

:rolleyes:

I don't remember hearing they don't get along but I wouldn't doubt it!

But his style is definitely the way to keep Arias nice and calm while she drones on. How many days now?? I've lost track totally!

I was 22 when she got on the stand, I'm 48

My apologies Quester. I would have sworn it was the other one. Thanks for setting me straight. This brings up another question for me. Was there three phones all together then, or just two?
The "new" phone replaces the Helio, which replaces the hot chocolate one? Do I have it right now?

No problem :wave:

Yes, I think JA wants us to believe there were three phones - whether there were or not, IDK.

I haven't heard anything about the 3rd phone (Helio replacement), other than JA said she reported the loss of the Helio, insurance covered cost of replacement, don't think I've read/heard what kind of phone the replacement was or any other details.

For all we know, the hot chocolate phone could have had a miraculous recovery and been used during the course of her murder trip. :dunno:

Please note: I'm relatively new to this case so those who've been following from the start may have better info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487