Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That *advertiser censored* was totally nasty. You KNOW she took those pics herself...hustler wouldn't even want that nonsense ..."LOL

Totally with you on that, Really?!!!.

I wonder if Travis always shut the shower door when he was showering? Bathrooms get pretty steamy especially on the second floor in a climate in the 100+ degrees even with the air on. Is it possible he had the habit of leaving the glass door open while he showered? Jodi would know.

It is curious to me we can't see any steam in all the shower pictures. In AZ he might due to temps, surprised no water splashing. just dunno.

I wonder if Travis always shut the shower door when he was showering? Bathrooms get pretty steamy especially on the second floor in a climate in the 100+ degrees even with the air on. Is it possible he had the habit of leaving the glass door open while he showered? Jodi would know.

Jodi did answer the question about that series of photos. Very doubtful it was his usual habit.

Detective Flores could see that the shower door was open in all the photos. He asked Jodi about it. She acknowledged the shower door was open. She said the water pressure wasn't very strong anyway and water wasn't going to get everywhere.

She already admitted Travis didn't want to do a photo shoot but she 'persuaded' him. Diabolical Hitchcock fan, imo. (She said on her MySpace that she likes old movies.)

During the break, I wanted to bring this over from Lynda Crystal's website. I am a big believer in Forensic Astrology, and without going into great detail, have had personal experience with its accuracy. I thought this was very interesting- we will see Monday and Tuesday:

http://www.lindacrystal.com/

The Moon will be in transiting into Aries on the 13th, when Jodi retakes the stand. Mars is also moving there on the 13th. This is weapons and fires. Something is about to come out about the weapons and fire. Jodi said she never fired a gun. Jodi lied about the gas cans. Jodi is lying about the weapons. Something is about to be revealed regarding her trip.

Me too, I find it fascinating. Thank you Frigga. xxxx

I agree with your sentiment about killing your own child to get rid of her presence, BUT...the difference , for me, in the case is that FCA NEVER took the stand and lied through her teeth making up wild accusations about her daughter. It's just not as simple as a jilted lover. Well, it actually is as simple as that, but JA is using character assassination against an innocent and quite defenseless man to kill him in cold blood. This really is a case of anger and jealousy of a jilted lover.

I can't think straght today, nor write worth a damn....but I feel the opposite. I never thought I could ever despise an individual more than Casey Anthony, until I discovered Jodi Arias.

As a society, we reserve our strongest punishment for those who inflict upon others a painful, excruciating death. We have agreed, and it is reflected in our laws, that it is worse to murder a person by torture, relishing the act, than it is to shoot or drown someone, as horrible as that is.

My son was murdered and it is a comfort to me that he did not suffer. I can only imagine not having that comfort, the aggravation of the loss knowing what their loved one endured as this monster walks them through the details of her crime. And they see the photos.

No question Jodi Arias relished killing Travis and has been enjoying her celebrity as a 48 hours star and being on TV. Think of how she introduced her aunt, like she was Beyonce introducing her family. She is the Hannibal Lector type of murderer, like poster Lauraoh quoted Steinbeck in East of Eden, “She had eyes like a goat, flat, no depth, devoid of human compassion."

This crime is a perfect example of why we have the death penalty.

Jodi never misplaced or lost her charger. She made that up to explain why cell phone was off in Arizona. She made up almost her entire testiphony. She had at least 3 plus years in jail to work on this one to fit the forensics, even though it DOESN'T fit very well.

Ty-I should have worded it differently. I know she made it up, I’m just saying that if she wants it to be believable she shouldn’t be talking about making unnecessary calls!

On Eyes For Lies website there is a split mirror image of Travis face from the last photo of him alive- it is ... wow, you need to see it for yourselves. The comments she posted about his expression are interesting as well:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/

In initially answering that he did not remember JA's request for the two gas cans for her Mesa murder trip, he perjured himself.

Yes, he later admitted the memory and the incident.

He will not be charged; he effectively recanted the lie in his subsequent statements.

I have no sympathy for those who enable murderers. This includes covering for them after the fact.

Zero tolerance...

It's like pulling teeth to get DB to admit that he gave her gas cans and the same before he admits about the remote. He denies MM was ever there. What is with this?? It makes no sense unless she has something on them? Why not just straight out tell the truth? They've done nothing wrong. What do they have to hide? (Apart from their faces???) Strange that.

moo

Rewatching the trial dates and especially the telephone calls between Jodi and detective Flores. This woman is a cold blooded kiler. She needs to be found guilty, she just has to. She's talking about his will! And about his car collecting dust. SMDH.

Jodi Arias - Police Phone Interviews June 10, 21 (vm) & 25, 2008 - YouTube
Tanisha wanted to strangle her at 1:08:43

Thank you for posting this for us. I just listened to it again from when I heard it initially. Wow. The stars were aligned when Flores was given this case. He is masterful. I don't think JA would have interacted with a woman detective like she did with him. Listening to her on the taped phone recordings, she almost sounds likeable, but she is a far cry from likeable when I see her in court. JMO

[video=youtube;xb9S-DMD6yE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9S-DMD6yE[/video]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's not just that he can't get a lawyer, but how clueless he is about how the law works.

Does anyone think he'll be called back? I gotta hand it to the court observers here. I would feel so slimy and creeped out if this guy was within a mile of me.
smiley-scared002.gif

As a society, we reserve our strongest punishment for those who inflict upon others a painful, excruciating death. We have agreed, and it is reflected in our laws, that it is worse to murder a person by torture, relishing the act, than it is to shoot or drown someone, as horrible as that is.

My son was murdered and it is a comfort to me that he did not suffer. I can only imagine not having that comfort, the aggravation of the loss knowing what their loved one endured as this monster walks them through the details of her crime. And they see the photos.

No question Jodi Arias relished killing Travis and has been enjoying her celebrity as a 48 hours star and being on TV. Think of how she introduced her aunt, like she was Beyonce introducing her family. She is the Hannibal Lector type of murderer, like poster Lauraoh quoted Steinbeck in East of Eden, “She had eyes like a goat, flat, no depth, devoid of human compassion."

This crime is a perfect example of why we have the death penalty.

I'm so very sorry about your son. Just want you to know that I wholeheartedly agree with your post. God Bless

Thanks for the link :) I used to love the forensics astrology forum that was here, amazingly accurate.

Me too! Once in awhile I will go back and look at charts and postings on cases that are still unresolved, like the McStays or Kyron Horman. Even though the forums are locked for posting they are still accessible to read.

Arias mystery: Who was in the car with Gus Searcy? - YouTube

It's not just that he can't get a lawyer, but how clueless he is about how the law works.

Does anyone think he'll be called back? I gotta hand it to the court observers here. I would feel so slimy and creeped out if this guy was within a mile of me.
smiley-scared002.gif
The jury has got to be wondering just how much he is hiding and how much he really knows. I don't trust him any further than I would JA. :twocents:

On Eyes For Lies website there is a split mirror image of Travis face from the last photo of him alive- it is ... wow, you need to see it for yourselves. The comments she posted about his expression are interesting as well:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/

I've felt that way since seeing the picture, but couldn't put it into words. I think she hits the nail on the head. I think it's JA's trophy shot. I'd bet if she could have it poster sized she'd put it on the wall of her cell. JMO

Remember she had visited her boyfriend and his family before on an exchange program in Costa Rica. Therefore the passport.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I sent my daughter to Argentina on the Rotary Exchange Program. It was expensive, it was tedious, and the student had to be outstanding to be selected to go. Because of the cost of plane fare, passport, the exchanges are for a year rather than six weeks.

I hope the police check out this story. I think the passport was to flee to Mexico should things go awry.

Arias mystery: Who was in the car with Gus Searcy? - YouTube

smiley-scared002.gif

I find it extremely ironic that he sells insurance for legal services...and still doesn't have a lawyer. Hows that working for ya?

If he doesn't buy his own product why in the heck should anyone else?

I know I'm repeating myself, but here goes:

I know the photo with the baseboard in it is supposed to be his body being dragged down the hall, but it is very BLUE, so try as I might, I cannot get past the image being a body in a sheet. They never found any blue sheets though, so don't know. If anyone here is handy with "paintbrush" and can edit it to give some of us a clue, I'd be forever grateful.

Detective Flores showed Jodi it and she said that her pants were a different color, he then told Jodi the discoloration was due to the process of enhancing the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member