Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for answering my quasi questionnaire *smile*

I think the most important question for me is, is Jodi now saying that she got up the morning of June 2nd to specifically visit Travis? OR..........did Travis persuade her while en route and this was an impromptu visit?

Either way, she's screwed.

1) If she took this trip w/Travis' acknowledgment then where did she park because she wasn't in the driveway according to roommates.

2) If she detoured off her original route (because Travis was 'so persuasive') then why did she tell Daryl she was going to Arizona?

Oh...there's so many more contradictions but you get the picture!

To think she felt no jury will convict her just blows my mind. I never knew someones ego can be so immersed in arrogance like this!
I love when she tells Flores(paraphrasing) "If you've noticed, I like taking photos of myself"
Wow. Just wow!

can i post a transcript from cnn? very interesting.

There are rules here about 10 percent only. Try doing the link. Entire transcript no you cannot do. copyright rules

HTH
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

So she is using computers at hotels or bars where she worked, how special.

And how did she return the money she had borrowed from this guy? Perhaps she used some of the money she stole from Travis after murdering him. She makes me SICK.

I just one of the more disgusting words (and there are many) out of Jodi's mouth was when a juror ask her a anal sex. I can't remember her exact answer, does anyone remember? She would have one believe Travis wanted anal sex and it was something she rarely did with her other lovers. And of course DB had to say they only did it one time, yeah right. What say you........moo

I don't know about anybody else, but I would be interested in knowing WHEN JA opened that second bank account. You know, the one for her budding photography business.

I can't get past this, either: What wedding photographer murders somebody IN JUNE?!?[/
QUOTE]

(bolded by me)
I know this case is no laughing matter, Scorpio, but that last line is too darn funny!

I agree with your sentiment about killing your own child to get rid of her presence, BUT...the difference , for me, in the case is that FCA NEVER took the stand and lied through her teeth making up wild accusations about her daughter. It's just not as simple as a jilted lover. Well, it actually is as simple as that, but JA is using character assassination against an innocent and quite defenseless man to kill him in cold blood. This really is a case of anger and jealousy of a jilted lover.

I can't think straght today, nor write worth a damn....but I feel the opposite. I never thought I could ever despise an individual more than Casey Anthony, until I discovered Jodi Arias.

BBM- really great post.

That is the difference, in that we didn't have to hear the hideous details directly from FCA's mouth. In a sense we were "spared."

In this case, we have no veil of self protection. Here, not only do we have documentation via shower/crime scene/autopsy photos, we have testibaloney straight out of the cypher's yap. It's all too real. We have Travis on tape and on paper- again, we hear him and it's all too real. Imo, it's almost comparatively worse.

Either way, both victims are linked together by the same chain- they were wholly undeserving of what happened.

Was just over at the "A view from the inside.." thread and got a gander at this pic (courtesy of a screenshot from bsk):

attachment.php

Just behind and to the right of JA's mother...who IS that, with the dark hair and off-the-shoulder top?? Sorry if this has been discussed before; if so, I missed it. Thanks in advance.

The first time I saw this photo, I thought that girl's picture was photoshopped to look <mod snip>. This is an actual screen shot?! Who dresses like that for court?

Thanks for answering my question on the previous thread. : )

Another thing I can't understand or wonder about is if JA defense team ever went out into the desert and searched for the supposed gun of TA. You'd think that if they could find that gun, it would prove that it was in fact TA's. (Not that I believe it for a second).
She stole her grandfathers gun right after TA wrote her those scathing notes telling her he was on to her.

Still, I wish this would be brought up in court. Was there ever a search done?

The first time I saw this photo, I thought that girl's picture was photoshopped to look <mod snip>. This is an actual screen shot?! Who dresses like that for court?

Only a fledgling/budding Jodi supporter!

OMG, TexasGirlie! I was just reading about that. One of my best friends lives on El Dorado Pkwy just south of where this happened! So horrible! Praying for those 2 precious children! :what:

My parents live off El Dorado as well! Small world! It is such a tragic story. :(
Definitely keeping those 2 children in my T's & P's.

I just one of the more disgusting words (and there are many) out of Jodi's mouth was when a juror ask her a anal sex. I can't remember her exact answer, does anyone remember? She would have one believe Travis wanted anal sex and it was something she rarely did with her other lovers. And of course DB had to say they only did it one time, yeah right. What say you........moo

JA said that unlike her other boyfriends, anal sex was Travis's "preference." With past lovers, that act wasn't part of the regular repertoire.

I call utter hogwash on both counts. :notgood:

BBM. Sad part is, JA would probably delight in that as "fame".

Absolutely. God forbid JA is acquitted, she won't stay hidden from the public eye in fear of her life like CA has. JA will be out selling her nasty story everywhere she can. She feels she is a celebrity of sorts, after all, she is the reason the media is at that courthouse.

CA probably hopes that everyone will stop hating her now and wonders if she can start going out again haha.

I havent had time to comment for a few days been busy and reading here off and on. I did want to say that I know TexMex made a comment a few days ago that they felt that JA may have hidden weapons in the lower bathroom cabinet as it was open on the pictures. I really think this is possible and would make sense.
I also think it is important as to which was used first..the gun or the knife just because JA is stating that after she shot Travis she went into a "Fog". If it is proven that the gun shot is last, then there goes her "FOG" excuse for AFTER the shooting. I truly believe that she knows the knife wounds killed Travis and that there was a horrible scene and she was out of control with rage and this is why she wants it to be foggy..but I believe it is not. She just wants to forget it.
She has spent way too much time trying to blame all her faults and feelings on a dead man. An attractive, inspiring young man with the world ahead of him. A man that had a loving family, caring friends, a positive attitude and a good start in life that he had worked and achieved. (She could never compare, she was nothing compared to him and she knew it). Instead of her improving on herself and making herself better she tried and still does to bring him down to her level and somehow if she can bring him low enough she thinks it will justify in her mind what she has done to him. The more she is on the stand and does this to him, the more I dislike her. She thought her sex would keep him but it takes more than sex to make a relationship work and he knew that. She still does not take responsibility for her evil torturous murder and the more she talks the more I am convinced of how truly evil she is.

Slow on the uptake here. but your post clearly outlines why she wants shot to go in first. . For the stabbing, she cannot claim the fog happened on the first Stab that she gave him. you betcha that Juan is going to make that a big deal in a closing!

ETA I really must read my talk to text before I post! And correct, otherwise it is just silly!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

And how did she return the money she had borrowed from this guy? Perhaps she used some of the money she stole from Travis after murdering him. She makes me SICK.

I haven't heard that she stole money from Travis. I'm not questioning your knowledge of the case so please forgive me but, do you have a link? I'd like to read more about this but there is nothing coming up on Google for me saying that she did this.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member