Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm disappointed in most everyone associated with this trial. Add to that, IMO, JA is overcharged.

Thud...

So what is your opinion based on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I'm disappointed in most everyone associated with this trial. Add to that, IMO, JA is overcharged.

BBM: Really? What are your thoughts on this? If you feel comfortable sharing your reasonings, I would love to hear it.

IMO-JA sunk her own ship when she took the stand. She is at fault for her own demise. I doubt either one of her attorney's wanted her to take the stand. I think the investigation was amazing. I'm also thinking there is much more to come from the prosecution.

The third gas can I get. It's critical in her getting through Arizona without a stop, IIRC. The finger injury is another thing altogether. I guess she'd rather try and pin it on Travis than admit it happened during the murder when she was fogified.

Hey, Steely, I just pushed your buttons! I never knew they really worked!
Jodi's fingers have certainly suffered their share of relatively minor trauma. Did you notice in the police interview how she really perked up when the detective wanted to see her finger. She loved, loved showing him her ow-ee. I think she was so wrapped up in it she forgot why she was there.

... Part of me wishes I could sniff that finger of his to find out what's so damn olfactory great about it!

Roflmao!!!

I have no doubts that these are signals. [video=youtube;eCU6sOBYG4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCU6sOBYG4I[/video]

Hey, Steely, I just pushed your buttons! I never knew they really worked!
Jod's fingers have certainly suffered their share of relatively minor trauma. Did you notice in the police interview how she really perked up when the detective wanted to see her finger. She loved, loved showing him her ow-ee. I think she was so wrapped up in it she forgot why she was there.

She even begged him to feeeeel it!

That poor Jury....

I find myself wondering about the constant "Oh, c'mon I'm calling Bull ----" moments they must be having. Just thought of another that may be obvious but only just occurred to me.

The lack of physical evidence she was even there, other than hair and the one palm print, is pretty incredible considering her botched clean-up effort - to me says she had to be wearing gloves and what...she just happened upon a pair during her fog, at some point after she became scared for her life but before the bloodshed.

"C'mon, Im calling Bull ----!"

riiight. Because premeditating the death of an person by 27 stabs, almost decapatating him, and shooting him isn't a murder one case. :what:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I can't stand Juan (professionally in this case) and will say so until the cows come home. Doesn't mean I'd ever want to prosecute this case. There's plenty of peeps here who have strong feelings about counsel that have no interest or ability to try the case - myself included. My opinion is just unpopular. I'm used to it ;)

What would you like to see when trying to prove that she is a lying, manipulative, psychopath? Should he talk to her like Mr. Rogers?

Well I'm going to bed, goodnight folks. I can't wait to read the opinion why this case is overcharged and all the people involved are disappointing....

It's just gonna have to wait till morning..

Huh? Overcharged??? I think people learned this word during the Casey Anthony trial (she was) and like to throw it around even if it doesn't apply. She drove 1000 miles to mercilessly slaughter a man. If that's not murder 1 I don't know what is.

What would you like to see when trying to prove that she is a lying, manipulative, psychopath? Should he talk to her like Mr. Rogers?

at the end of the day, if it gets the job done, who cares? I'd rather watch him over Nurmi any day

BBM: Really? What are your thoughts on this? If you feel comfortable sharing your reasonings, I would love to hear it.

IMO-JA sunk her own ship when she took the stand. She is at fault for her own demise. I doubt either one of her attorney's wanted her to take the stand. I think the investigation was amazing. I'm also thinking there is much more to come from the prosecution.

What more needs to come? She’s guilty. She admits she killed him and by killed him I mean she admits she over killed him. And I believe she should be sentenced accordingly but to make a grandstand death penalty case out of this obsessive woman scorned case just turned the whole thing into a giant circus.

What more needs to come? She’s guilty. She admits she killed him and by killed him I mean she admits she over killed him. And I believe she should be sentenced accordingly but to make a grandstand death penalty case out of this obsessive woman scorned case just turned the whole thing into a giant circus.

you don't see many psychopathic sociopathic women kill, you don't often see them in DP cases when they do, and you almost never see a defendant of any gender take the stand. Thats a biggie why the media has a field day.

what do you think she should be charged with? loitering? 2nd degree murder? nothing? manslaughter?

You said she was overcharged. Now you say she is guilty of first degree murder. Then, she is not overcharged. Those are the charges. JA is not guilty of 2nd degree murder, this was premeditated. JMO

I have been scorned, but haven't stabbed someone 27 times, sliced them from ear to ear, almost decapitating them, then shot them in the head. That's cruel and heinous. Those are the charges.

You said she was overcharged. Now you say she is guilty of first degree murder. Then, she is not overcharged. Those are the charges. JA is not guilty of 2nd degree murder, this was premeditated. JMO

I have been scorned, but haven't stabbed someone 27 times, sliced them from ear to ear, almost decapitating them, then shot them in the head. That's cruel and heinous. Those are the charges.
She intended to kill him. She didn't stop after the shot or after stabbing him once or twice. She kept on and kept changing ways of killing him (gun to knife or knife to gun, whatever) until he was dead. It fits the legal definition of murder one-which is a fact, not an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member