Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same reaction KSCornFed had; the reference to the choking seemed to come out of nowhere and was incomplete. I have looked for the first time that she mentioned it and have not been able to find it.

was that when ta had his hands around her throat and was banging her head on the carpet. according to ja?

I'll try to explain to the best of my ability...When JA had broken up with TA and had therefore decided that she was definitely moving to Mesa, she had no money and nowhere to stay. She asked her "friend" Rachel if she could stay with her (according to JA - Rachel, a Mormon, was having sex with her boyfriend at the time)...So, Rachel agreed. I think JA stayed there all of about two weeks (or something like that - rent free by-the-way) and then Rachel told her that she felt so sinful about her ways that she and her boyfriend had decided to make it "official" and had married...So Rachel said they were married and JA was no longer welcome in their home. This "friend" Rachel is also the woman that JA supposedly confided in about her anal and other such forays with TA. This Rachel ("who was having sex with her boyfriend before she married" according to JA) advised JA to speak to her bishop about what was going on with JA and TA.

Got that?

Ah...Ok.

Rachel, so far, has not been called by either side and I sincerely hope that she has managed to go on with her life, as a healthy and happy law abiding citizen.

My take - JA ingratiated herself into the home of a kind person, dragged her through the dirt that her own life is, and is now on the stand living to tell her tale of bs.

Hiya Rachel! I sincerely hope that you're happily married with children and ignoring most (if not all) of this trial!

P.S. Don't give a single interview or you will be sucked into the JA vortex of complete and utter bs!

ITA! And where is Rachel? Problay with all of JA's other "friends" we've heard from.

ive seen this 100 times and i am still creased from laughing :floorlaugh:

i said it before and i'll say it again,where did nurmi get his law degree the back f a pop rock pack or cereal box?:waitasec:

More About Mr. Laurence K Nurmi

Educated at U of Wyoming, admitted to practice in 2001, admitted to the State Bar of Arizona May 24, 2001.

http://www.azbar.org

HTH

Odd, my very close friend of 25 years just told me yesterday.... She likes to be choked a little! I was like WHAT? I thought she was kidding... Nope. My friend is a freaky chick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auto erotic asphyxiation - i actually have a friend who died of it - he was having fun alone - and misjudged :waitasec:

No, Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be rough going in to work tomorrow with nothing to look forward to (I had today off). I needed a break from the sociopath but now I'm going into withdrawal.

The way I remember it, this one she pulled out of thin air while testifying about the murder. It was the time "he almost killed" her. Choked her to unconsciousness. It literally made me go 'WHAT". If she'd ever said it before that, I didn't hear it. She said it happened in April.

It was like 'oh rats! I forgot to tell them about the worst time! Damn!!" So she just stuck it in.

Kind of like the marriage proposal she just remembered to mention.

LOL, yeah ... kinda like the holster she suddenly remembered ... but then forgot again.

Or her 48 hours interview where, IIRC, she made up a few details that contradicted earlier portions of the interview!! Didn't she provide two different stories of how she got away from the ninjas -- in one interview?

Yea and it grosses me out when she talks about how he grabbed at her clothes, cause I figure there is some truth to that and with his wounds he probably couldnt see well so grabbed at her. I watched that 48 hr interview and truly believe her description about how he came out of the shower on his hands and knees and then how he said he couldn't feel his legs. I think these things are true and I think she is one of the most evil persons I have ever seen. ..her quiet calm talk just makes me wanna puke. SO fake.

If I were the jury I would ask. So if you werent in a rage when you killed Travis then what do you do when your really angry?
--
And it's all I can do to say this, but TA also "screamed" in her scenario. She had to silence him. Well, I just lost it, writing that.

Eawww!!! What is that?

basically its when one person chokes the other - or in my friends case had a rope- during their "intimate time" right at the peak - it has to do w/ loss of oxygen to the brain is suppose to make you loopy and enjoy every thing more :what: - i don't get it personally

as when my twins were around 2 apparently one dialed 911 (how, I have no clue as they were not advanced thinkers, just an unlucky "lucky" dial I guess) and we were living way out in the country with no local police. Since they couldn't call us back as the phone was off the hook, they sent the state police out and, boy, was I surprised when I answered the door and these guys were at my door in the dark with their hands on their guns and they weren't fooling around. Of course, I had no clue why they were there and it took a few minutes for me to even figure out the boys must have done it. The troopers went through the whole house to make sure there was no one abducted somewhere in it I guess and they were fine but no way were they just taking my word that everything was OK.
My toddler daughter was playing with the phone when I was in the shower. One of Buffalo's finest came to my home. My three very young sons tried to persuade the concerned officer that I was in the shower. He refused to leave without looking around. I walked out of the shower and found a strange, large man in my bedroom. Both he and I responded, "OH MY!" lol

I don't believe Bobby called 911 and canceled Jodi's emergency call. My experience was that officers don't accept "no, we don't need help" for an answer even when they arrive at the 911 residence.

So, one week later, she savagely murdered Travis.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see all of the trial, does anyone remember if this information was presented to and put into context for the jury? TIA

The information has been presented to the jury, but the dots have not been explicitly connected yet - although I'm sure they will be.

So, yes, a week before the murder -- but only two days before the gun was "stolen" from Jodi's home, and less than a week before she rented the car and got on her road for the murder trip.

Something else I find interesting is that it seems there was little or no contact between Jodi and Travis after May 26 until June 2 when Jodi tried to call him a bunch of times but he didn't answer. They he called her back and spoke for 40 minutes at around 3 or 4 in the morning on June 2 -- an hour and a half later Jodi is out buying gas and renting a car. Hmmm.

Holy cow...radio host Michael Savage is calling judge Stephens a "psycho" and she should be disbarred ....
TOTALLY disrespectful.
MOO.

I whole heartedly agree with you. Some of he lies has truth componets to them:rocker: BTW I am a newbie and this is my first post. I have read the site for 3 days catching up on what I have missed:what:

:wagon: and be careful, it looks like you have an addictive personality. This place is addictive.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Jodi is a psychopath. She doesn't think she is going to prison. She has a grossly inflated view of her ability of persuasion. She thinks her demonic ability to persuade others can manipulate the jurors into freeing her or only slapping her on the wrist.

i think ja's hopes are out the window after last thurs exchange with jm. when he showed the jury the bank statements and no gas can return just after ja told the jury she only has 2 cans. imo her whole defense is a shell game that blow up in the dt faces. nurmi was beside himself he was rubbing his head and objecting to no avail. :moo:

i think ja's hopes are out the window after last thurs exchange with jm. when he showed the jury the bank statements and no gas can return just after ja told the jury she only has 2 cans. imo her whole defense is a shell game that blow up in the dt faces. nurmi was beside himself he was rubbing his head and objecting to no avail. :moo:

I do have the teensiest tiniest bit of sympathy for Nurmi. Poor guy stuck with a sack of poo case defending Jodi.

Originally Posted by JustMeDeb
Travis' Brother Comes Clean on ID Theft of Travis Alexander

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...?utm_hp_ref=tw

Just an FYI - They got the brother's name wrong. His brother Greg is the one who confessed to using Travis' ID

Isn't Tanisha a police officer in CA?

Something is not passing the mustard test for me. This happened back in 2002, tens years ago yet a search performed last week or even today renders the record as Travis' why in all these years has it not been corrected? Records can get expunged much easier and this is not even the same person so on a mix up on identity, I would think it would be simple to get Riverside to change the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487