Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in Beth K on Dr. Drew tonight...She knows the author looked into that stolen identity case, but still sounded skeptic.

I missed this part. What did Beth say?

I know she didn't take the stand, but anybody here wonder what the Casey Anthony jurors would have asked her??

Seriously? You still think that the twelve of them could have screwed in a lightbulb?

ARARARAR...

moo

Good question. I have not seen their witness list. Are we sure that there are no such experts on their list?

The only 2 experts I saw on the witness list were the domestic violence expert and the psychologist. I read the list on the HLN web site I believe.

I'm pretty sure Enrique got his days mixed up, so I'm always get confused about what the final outcome of his statement to Det. Flores is. First he said he'd seen Travis on June 4th and later realized it was June 3rd. Something like that.
Did the DA put him on the stand? No. If they thought that he could offer ANYTHING to defend JA, they would have. He's not there. There is nothing to talk about.

moo

That's what she says NOW, but that accusation couldn't have been what prompted the angry email on 5/26/2008, because she hadn't thought it up yet. Only another psychopath could keep all her stories straight. We really need one on this board. :great:

I wouldn't be so sure she hadn't thought that up yet. I have this idea that Jodi took something Travis said or did at some point and twisted it to accuse him of being a pedophile -- under the guise of expressing concern for him and a desire to help him with his "problem." I would not be at all surprised if she tried to convince Travis that there was something seriously wrong with him and held it over his head as a way to devalue him and knock him down.

I am just gonna pop this in wherever it happens to fall -- I copied post #1376 by Arishia (thank you, Arishia for finding & posting it), from Interim Discussion thread #81. I also saw it attributed back to LizardQueen on post #1504, thread 81 (previous thread).

Thanks to both of you! Also I hope it is okay that I continued it over on this thread. Again, I just think it is essential that all folks see it.

I had not seen it; somehow I totally missed it -- I've stayed so far behind & have had to skip around to kind of keep up with the amazing posters on this the most fast-paced board I have ever seen.

I thought that others may not have seen this critical piece of writing from TA to JA, and my eyes got bigger & bigger as I read it, and it put me in tears.

His words to JA put her slow burn into high gear, IMO, and maybe, if it's possible, scared her a little bit. She knew she was now "justified" in making & refining her plans to take care of the ONLY man who ever broke it off with her, who ever realized he could live without her, etc., etc. It made me cry realizing that the words were just the push her psychopathic button needed to really turn the evil to the "on" position.

In no way did those honest words to her deserve the evil that she brought to bear on him that day; he suggested how she might try to make things better -- he gave her a chance to come away from it.

She gave him nothing but death when she visited him on her planned last trip to see him. As much as she had hurt him, he still was willing to offer her a sort of "out." Such a good man. He was moving on, cutting his losses, and was willing to let the past remain in the past. He just wanted her to do the same. Oh, my.

==============================================
Originally Posted by Arishia
→This is something I copied from another person's post to WS.
These are all FROM Travis TO JA
April 2008 (I think - if not, its close)
(illegible) you have that
information. its 15 minutes it
would take to gt the info.
But you won't take 15
minutes. Why because it is
an Fing lie. So either text
me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me
your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have
ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is
freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have
screwed up your story so
bad you can't mend it. You
are caught. When will you
realize that. I do not know.
You have til tomorrow. to
have me this persons
information before I tell all
of the hughes' leslie udy,
the freemans, your parents
and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy
things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the
wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you
the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is
worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man
you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me
by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you
til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue.
After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to
spit it out.
-----------------------------
These 3 are all part of one long text,
no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am
I sent you a response to
your dire conversation, that
I hope youread because
you need to read it. Maybe
it will spark human emotion
in you, something that only
seems to exist when it
comes to your own
problems. But everyone
else is just a part of your
sick agenda. By the way,
your pic comment to Danny
Jones makes you look like a
pure *advertiser censored*, even more to
the people who know you.
You should be embarrassed
by it. If he knew what I knew
about you he'd spit in ur
face. Sow ould everyone
else. I have never never in
my life been hurt so bad by
someone. But why do I
even say it because you
don't care. It doesn't serve
your evilness.
05/26/08 at 08:35:02am
You couldn't get off your
lazy butt to to read it could
you. That's the sociopath (I)
know so well. it freakin
figures
05/26/08 at 09:11:11am
I don't want your apology I
want you to understand
what I think of you. I want
you to understand how evil I
think you are. You are the
worst thing that ever
happened to me.

===============================================

One week before she killed Travis, she joined youtube...

[video=youtube;hJl-kt2pIa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJl-kt2pIa0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJl-kt2pIa0[/video]

Okay, I went back over Det. Flores' report.

Roommate Enrique originally said he had seen Travis the morning of 6/4 and then again the evening of 6/4, when he saw Travis on the phone and believed it was a conference call. When Flores said that Travis was reported to have missed the conference call that evening, Enrique said he was not sure when he had seen Travis last and perhaps had the days confused.

BTW, when Mimi Hall could not reach Travis and went to his house looking for him, one of the friends she called for help was Michelle Lowrey. Michelle was also interviewed by Det. Flores. That must be the Michelle we are all remembering.

This is very funny. A must see.

[video=youtube;Hz8YR22DduI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8YR22DduI[/video]

The DA have four (count 'em 4) instances that JA has cited as "abuse"? Right. NOT one single person is available to corroborate. Not one. The four incidents at best (apart from the "finger breaking" one) could well be part of any passionate (albeit stupid) relationship. I know lots of wonderful people who have, on occasion behaved stupidly/out of character. That's it. She's basing a post-traumatic-stress reaction of 4 (count them - really, four) incidents. She may have been offended my other things like the porch/toblerone incident, but who says that's "assault"? Only JA does. How do we know that it wasn't just one of her sex fantasies? Her own sex tape clearly shows her proclivity for being "debased". Her words, not mine.

MOO

One week before she killed Travis, she joined youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJl-kt2pIa0

On a Kindle so not as easy to pull up the YouTube videos for me... but if she created an account the week before...She could EASILY create a slide show of their pictures and put clips of their phone sex as a soundtrack. SO many bad ways it could go...and she could publish to the world or send a link to any future girlfriends. Threatening to do so would fit the magnitude of the blowup we read in those texts.:waitasec:

When asked by the jury "Why should we believe you now?" She gives a rehearsed answer (twice). She said she's not normally a liar, but all her lies are related to two things: 1 - she wanted to protect Travis' reputation (and her own), and 2 - her involvement in his death.

Um... about number 2. That's what this whole CASE is about - so her answer is a little ridiculous. I know, I know, she says she's past all that (groan), but she basically told the jury she lies about her involvement in the case.

Enough said.

What she's REALY saying is
I want to destroy his reputation.

I wouldn't be so sure she hadn't thought that up yet. I have this idea that Jodi took something Travis said or did at some point and twisted it to accuse him of being a pedophile -- under the guise of expressing concern for him and a desire to help him with his "problem." I would not be at all surprised if she tried to convince Travis that there was something seriously wrong with him and held it over his head as a way to devalue him and knock him down.

This is one of the rare occasions when I would disagree with you. I think if she'd come up with this idea earlier, her PD attorney would have used it. It doesn't appear to have surfaced until Jodi decided to act as her own attorney. I think she accused him of something else, like the alleged affair with the married Mormon woman, which would have made him look really bad in the eyes of his friends & his church -- although we, the general public, might not find such an accusation so horrifying. Not really sure.

ETA: I believe her accusation also did not occur until she had "letters" from Travis allegedly discussing his "problem." I don't think she brought it up until she had "proof." JMO

That's what she says NOW, but that accusation couldn't have been what prompted the angry email on 5/26/2008, because she hadn't thought it up yet. Only another psychopath could keep all her stories straight. We really need one on this board. :great:

Lol like anyone's go na admit it! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::seeya:

I really hate the whole "sex" aspect of this crime because of the way it's being used to depict the true victim in a bad light. I listened to the "sex tape" and like many here, I was initially shocked to hear him participating in such behaviour but, really, once I got over it...I listened again, and I heard an insecure and inexperienced man trying to come off like a "big shot". Not an azzhole, but someone trying to be an "alpha dog" with a woman who had clearly gone around the block a few times. TA - forgive me please - but maybe, he liked "anal" or did because he thought she did. So what? I think, now that she has no other recourse, she's painting it any which way she likes. After all, here's not here to tell his story. For all we know, they may have had anal once or twice like she did with all her other boyfriends. The only reason we're here discussing it is because SHE says that's what was going on. Just like her pedo accusations.

Clearly, she killed him. In a vicious and horrific manner. "Nuff said, self defence doesn't require almost 30 stab wounds (many to the back) a slit throat and a gun shot.

pffftttt.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members