Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that was the reason for two seperate purchases? One for the wine and the other for wipes and baby food? She didn't want JI to know she was buying wine (again IMO). So she walks in with the other stuff, he leaves shortly after and she gets the wine out of her brothers car? :dunno:

She said she drinks a couple of times per week in her MK's interview so I doubt JI is totally clueless, or that wine needs to be hidden from him, since he doesn't work overnight (normally).

Imo, Debbi is moving up her last sighting of Lisa because her previous claims of 7:30 and 10:30 can be debunked (have some ideas as to how, but not well developed yet). I believe she is now leading us towards a scenario where someone came in through the window and took Lisa while she was chatting and drinking with the neighbor. This is why she now claims 6:40 as bed time and drops the later "check-in" altogether. Her new tale needs to fit in with the neighbor's visit for some reason. JUST SPECULATING...

But...wasn't the wine party taking place on the steps of the front porch? How could someone have gone in the front window without DB and the neighbor witnessing it???

BBM. I agree with this and it is what I think as well. The removal of the 10:30 "check-in" certainty, the moving up to 6:40 from 7:30 for the time she "put her down" are indicative that this original story no longer holds water in the eyes of LE, IMO. I personally don't think it is to relate it to the window intruder part, it would seem to me they could just as well have that occurring after 10:30 as any other time.

What I feel it may relate to is the neighbor didn't see Lisa at all, plus an eventual story that throws the two sons under the bus. It is my opinion that Tacopina wants to create the "George Anthony was there when Caylee drowned in the pool" angle using them. How they will tie this into how the baby ended up elsewhere, I don't know. Maybe that Debbie could have done so out of some drunken, Zanex influenced stupor and then blacked out about it.

The most major change in my thinking from the events of today is that I am pretty certain Jeremy was an accomplice and knows everything.

MOO.

My kids are 20 months apart and my son is an adventurous little sucker, and he barely figured out how to get out of his crib when he was 20 months old. I remember it distinctly.

So I doubt very much that the baby could get out. However when my youngest was born my oldest was 6 years old and kept getting him out of the crib as a newborn to feed him in the morning. This was cute but really scary because he could have dropped him.

I'm leaning towards the kids waking up because the baby is crying, but they forget that dad is working the late shift so they go around the house looking for him since mom won't wake up. Turning on all the lights and looking outside to see if his car is there (leaving the door open) They might even try to call him, then take the baby out of the crib but drop the baby, baby stops crying because she is unconscious, and so they put the baby back in the crib.

Dad comes home and they finally figure out what happened but they don't want to traumatize the boys further so they pretend she was abducted.

They aren't asking the boys what happened because they want them to forget.

At 20 months old your son figured out how to get out of the crib. At 12 months my daughter accidentally found out how. She was not as smart as your 20 month old, and I don't think she knew what she was doing, but she would stand up and climb over head first until she would fall due to the gravity pull of her big head. lol She did it once, and we moved the mattress all the way down, and then she did it again and my husband actually caught her doing it the second time. She did not get hurt either time even though she landed on her head because we had a thick carpet.

So it makes me wonder if the baby might have gotten out of the crib herself that night. I don't think her older brothers would be strong enough to lift her out of the crib themselves. She was about 30 lbs I believe.

This sounds rational! That would explain their *protecting* the boys from further interrogation. Maybe it was only the oldest boy...not both boys were awake. Lord, I pray this isn't the scenario. For that poor child to have to live with that guilt!

Could also explain the missing cell phones being the kids handling them trying to "call dad" and not figuring out how to turn them on. Parents worried about the kids fingerprints showing up on the phones so they just toss all the phones to be on the safe side.

Megyn Kelly's interview was by far the best out of the three I've seen.

I wanted to hear DB say, "I drank alot. Damn! I wish so bad I hadn't! I was irresponsible!" Nope, instead she downplays her responsibility in the disappearance of her daughter. I'm further convinced that she killed Lisa, accidentally, by passing out on top of her (LKB even theorized this on Joy Behar).

LKB has never met a killer she didn't make an excuse for - not saying DB is a killer, just saying LKB made excuses for Casey.

I agree, the MK interview was the best - I'd like to see all of it - is it online yet?

Every baby is different + we each base our opinion / perspective on the ones we've known or raised. Around here we have monkeys masquerading as babies + they easily mastered crib escape by 10 months. If you put one to bed + shortly thereafter found them standing up (neatest new trick folks, look how many times I can do THIS!) you most certainly stayed close by, until you were positive they were sleeping.

I can't for the life of me come to any solid theory as to exactly what happened to Lisa + now the timeline is far too wide open. :sigh:
Top that with I still don't believe the timeline we think we have. :sigh:

Where is Lisa?

I really think she was drunk, and a horrible, horrible accident occurred. I only buy the accident theory because she was drunk. I know, some of you think this is what the defense will want us to believe, but the fact that she's seen buying wine, and her husband wasn't home that night, tells me she had a night to herself and she let loose. Now, if she will only admit it.

I refuse to accept anything as an accident, anything at all, if the person seemingly responsible refuses to label it as such themselves. If THEY won't call it accident why should anyones else?

Either

1. He didn't know, hence DB's two separate purchases and he only saw the receipt for the baby items,

I missed where the purchases were separate! So, what would the logic to that be?

1. As you said above; to keep JI from knowing.
2. SOMEONE ELSE was reimbursing her for the baby items.
3. Some type public assistance program where she turned in receipts for baby stuff but didn't want the wine to show up?
4.???

hmmmm...interesting

Good night, everyone! Say a prayer for that baby! :offtobed:

At 20 months old your son figured out how to get out of the crib. At 12 months my daughter accidentally found out how. She was not as smart as your 20 month old, and I don't think she knew what she was doing, but she would stand up and climb over head first until she would fall due to the gravity pull of her big head. lol She did it once, and we moved the mattress all the way down, and then she did it again and my husband actually caught her doing it the second time. She did not get hurt either time even though she landed on her head because we had a thick carpet.

So it makes me wonder if the baby might have gotten out of the crib herself that night. I don't think her older brothers would be strong enough to lift her out of the crib themselves. She was about 30 lbs I believe.

Maybe she got out and the door was open and off she went...but to where? Maybe DB couldn't find her? That would explain the hysteria. But where is she?

Well, it may be OT, but if I accidentally killed my son while smashed, or due to my smashed state someone kidnapped him - I'd ask LE to just shoot me. I'd just want to just lay down and die. The last thing I'd be doing is media spins on my negligence.

Wait, I'd have spilled the ugly truth to LE from the jump, then ask them to put me out of my misery. Apparently any other children I had would be better off.

That sounds horrible, bit that's how I'd feel. I can't relate to DB's media blitz at all.

Well, it may be OT, but if I accidentally killed my son while smashed, or due to my smashed state someone kidnapped him - I'd ask LE to just shoot me. I'd just want to just lay down and die. The last thing I'd be doing is media spins on my negligence.

Wait, I'd have spilled the ugly truth to LE from the jump, then ask them to put me out of my misery. Apparently any other children I had would be better off.

That sounds horrible, bit that's how I'd feel. I can't relate to DB's media blitz at all.

How about if you know the baby was somewhere safe and you had contact with her? See, this is why I think they have pulled a hoax. They have allowed the media to step in and pay them for pics and videoes, but the lack of desperation on their part screams to me they know more.

I was on the fence but someone named DB came and pushed me right off!

I was willing to let slide some changes in the story in the beginning, like was the door unlocked? What order did JI checked on the people in the house, did he shut the window etc. Because common sense and science shows that if you're asked the same thing over and over again, your answers are going to start to vary as the more you're asked to recall a memory, the higher the chance that your perception of that memory can be altered becomes. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

Anyways, I can't let slide major changes in the stories. Being hours different in time of when you last checked on the baby or being unsure if you even checked on her at all before you went to bed. And all of the sudden the phone that they were so desperately searching for to call 911- Oh by the way, we didn't pay our bill and they don't work. We couldn't have called anyone in the middle of the night. (Yes, I am aware that a phone with no service will still dial 911 and this is probably why they were looking for them) But it just looks really sketchy that DB originally said they had these 3 phones on the table and one of which did not work, and one of which was having the numbers put into it because she was going to use that phone now. Someone suggested that the new phone she was adding numbers into might have had a different service carrier, and not the one that cut off their service. I find this unlikely because for the phone to have come to DB with a different service provider means the phone is still an active phone, so if it was her dad's(?) he loses that phone number with that phone. I don't know many people that would just give up a phone they're using like that. Usually you give away or sell an inactive phone you're not using so the new user can activate it.

And to DB- yes, there is nothing wrong with you having your adult time, THATS WHAT A BABYSITTER IS FOR!
---Unrelated anecdote here, last Christmas, with the holiday stress, I decided that one night after the baby went to bed, it would be a good idea to drink some cocktails while we decorated the Christmas tree. Well, I hadn't had anything to drink since having my son 6 months earlier and I got pretty wasted pretty fast. As you can guess, I ended up getting sick. The baby woke up at 3- which was his normal at that age and was crying while my hubby made the bottle and changed him. It broke my heart into tiny tiny pieces listening to him cry (even though he was in perfectly capable and loving hands) and feeling too incapacitated to care for him. Worst feeling in the world, you know? Enough to make me never do that again. I HATE feeling like my kid might need me and I won't be available to him.

These days most people taking anti-anxiety meds are taking an SSRI or SNRI- they try to reserve things like Valium and Xanax for really severe cases and those drugs are for immediate relief versus a state of control. The SSRI's and SNRI's can increase the effects of alcohol because these drugs are processed in the same part of the liver that processes alcohol, generally just making alcohol stay in he blood stream longer.

At this point, I would not be surprised is DB came out and said that not only was she drunk, but she took a sleeping pill or a xanax before she passed out too. Ambien for one, causes a lot of people to have amnesia. Similar effects might be found with Lunesta.

Her behavior is just so strange as of late that I can't confidently feel sorry for her. Yes, she does express the desire to have her child back, but then immediately expressing that she talks about all the things she won't do to help facilitate that.:dunno:

How about if you know the baby was somewhere safe and you had contact with her? See, this is why I think they have pulled a hoax. They have allowed the media to step in and pay them for pics and videoes, but the lack of desperation on their part screams to me they know more.
I think it would be very hard to pull off something like that. I am sure by now LE has checked people the two of then knew.

Imo, Debbi is moving up her last sighting of Lisa because her previous claims of 7:30 and 10:30 can be debunked (have some ideas as to how, but not well developed yet). I believe she is now leading us towards a scenario where someone came in through the window and took Lisa while she was chatting and drinking with the neighbor. This is why she now claims 6:40 as bed time and drops the later "check-in" altogether. Her new tale needs to fit in with the neighbor's visit for some reason. JUST SPECULATING...

But...wasn't the wine party taking place on the steps of the front porch? How could someone have gone in the front window without DB and the neighbor witnessing it???

Good point. I think DB moved up the timeline because she knows the baby is dead and will be found in the shorts. She earlier had stated that she changed the baby and put her to bed. I've said all along I thought the fact that the baby was wearing shorts was a huge red flag. I still hold that opinion. What's changed for me after DB's revelation of being drunk is that I don't hold any hope that Lisa is still alive.

JMO

I think it would be very hard to pull off something like that. I am sure by now LE has checked people the two of then knew.

I hope so. Haven't heard if LE has the computer. I just can't think that these two buffoonish people could kill and activvely cover up a crime.

I missed where the purchases were separate! So, what would the logic to that be?

1. As you said above; to keep JI from knowing.
2. SOMEONE ELSE was reimbursing her for the baby items.
3. Some type public assistance program where she turned in receipts for baby stuff but didn't want the wine to show up?
4.???

hmmmm...interesting

With food stamps and WIC you can't buy wine ... not even if you want to. When my sister had to use food stamps for about three months and was in terrible financial shape - she had a little boy and girl and lost her job - she tried to buy toilet paper and it either wouldn't go through or the cashier said no, and she was ticked. She called the food stamp office when she got home and asked them why she couldn't buy toilet paper - they told her because it's considered a luxury and only food could be bought with her FS debit card. She said "fine, I'll buy a steak and wipe my *advertiser censored** with it!"

But I digress ... I think the assistance program is exactly why the separate purchase.

I don't think it's a hoax at all. A fake kidnapping is extraordinarily difficult to pull off, even for the smartest of people, IMO. No offense to DB and JI, but I don't see them capable of pulling off a hoax of this scale, to the FBI, no less.

Of course, if it's a hoax, I'll just be happy Lisa is OK! Sadly though, I'm confident it's no hoax.
:(

My opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members