Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to SHUT. UP!!! If she is guilty, she is implicating herself with every word. If she is not guilty, she is making it impossible for LE or anyone else to believe she *isn't* involved. MOO, involved or not, I think she's losing it, and she needs to get out of the media spotlight for the sake of the other kids if not her own.

Danielle van Dam's parents admitting to being swingers and smoking pot in the basement when Danielle was kidnapped.

Marc Klaas said that made them look more believable, their honesty.

Now, again, with this new info that she was also on anxiety meds while drinking even presses home harder the fact that she didn't do this alone.

There had to be someone else. She was drugged up and drunk - hard to think clear. Definitely not able to get us "here" with no signs of anything - LE is baffled.

RUT RO -

FBI remove bags from home of Irwin neighbor. This on FOX NOW!!!!

Who is this neighbor?

DB's drinking buddy according to FOX

Hi neighbor! :seeya: (NC resident here)

I totally agree with you and I am concerned.

Hope i dont' get in trouble for this,,,,,EEK!

wm

Hi to you, neighbor, and thanks for the tip! ;)

Pretty obvious to me about the symptoms and character traits of an alcoholic.

LE is now taking bags of possible evidence from the neighbor's house (drinking friend) per Fox. They are asking media to stay away and not take pics of the bags of evidence. Police car is blocking off the street. Dogs are inside neighbor's house. . .

Anxiety drugs include Effexor, Paxil, Lexapro etc and other SSRIs, not just benzos like Xanax. IMO if taken daily it's more likely that it was an SSRI. I have taken them and not noticed an increase in effect with a glass or 2 of wine - and yes, there was a white sticker that said to avoid alcohol. I have no idea what 5+ glasses of wine + would do.

Early on, the media did interviews with neighbors. One in particular gave me the creeps. I wonder if she is the one who was partying with DB.
Do we know who was partying at the Irwin home with DB?

She stated she took anxiety med in the mornings. I do that and it doesn't mix or enhance the alcohol effect in the evening.

Fox reporting that bags of evidence coming out of neighbors house.

I wonder if that neighbour is the one who said her husband saw an African American with a baby at midnight?

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin Lisa Irwin RT @SantinaLeuci What is happening at the parents of #BabyLisa's house? Attorney Joe Tacopina just showed up.
BBM

Brief google search shows he's a hot shot, top criminal lawyer

ARGGGGGGGGGGH

Police have blocked off the street and asked media not to photograph items being taken out of the neighbor's house. Searches again in a small creek this morning. per Fox News Updates

On Fox on TV - they said LE told media not to take any pics of the evidence they're carrying out.

I feel an arrest coming on soon.

While true, I recently read a story that stated prescription drug use is quickly becoming popular among illegal drug users. MOO

That may be true, but I was just stating that needing these drugs is not anything to make the person look bad in any way. Depression and anxiety are both diseases. Besides, you don't get any type of "high" from taking this medication. It is just the way it makes alcohol metabolize in your system that is harmful.

While true, I recently read a story that stated prescription drug use is quickly becoming popular among illegal drug users. MOO

ITA, can't forget Zanny the Nanny, ie., Xanax. Very popular in street drug sales.

The thing is, if by some chance DB isn't directly involved, she just keeps clouding the issue by making all these statements. Why would LE look anywhere else??

In the Adam Walsh disappearance, police initially concentrated on Reve Walsh and a family friend, Jimmy Cambell, because it came out that they were having an affair. Of course, later on it was learned that those two had NOTHING to do with Adam's death, but LE will naturally focus on suspicious behavior from those nearest to the victim.

This is another reason I believe that DB & JI don't have legal representation, or else surely they would be counseled to stop talking to media about anything except 'please bring our daughter home.'

Unfreaking believable.

What a bunch of bull stinky.

I remember Marc Klaas saying that the truth never changes. That the story may evolve but the truth never changes. Ever.

Grrrrrr :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member