Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's interesting that they were asking people who live along Old Germantown if they had seen a white truck the day Kyron went missing. I don't believe anything we've heard said DeDe left the place she was working in her car (please correct me if that's wrong) so it might mean that Terri met her that day on a remote part of the property. Whether she did leave in her car is something you'd think LE would definitely know from the people who noticed she wasn't around.

Good point! If DD didn't leave in her car, then whatever they're looking for is likely within walking distance of where DD was working. The time frame we've been given is that DD left her gardening work at about 11:15am. We know that TH signed into the gym at 11:39am.

Just for the sake of speculations...........what if TH met DD at a remote location on the property, in a wooded location. Whatever TH did with Kyron was done and she gave DD items to dispose of and then left to go to the gym. DD was gone from her gardening work for about 90 minutes. Perhaps DD's role in this was to bury evidence?

Could be. I also think DS was used as a decoy. Maybe now DS realizes this. It sets up an alibi for TH. The finger gets pointed to DS. TH is very manipulative. Somehow, she has managed to involve 2 other friends in this.

Could be. I also think DS was used as a decoy. Maybe now DS realizes this. It sets up an alibi for TH. The finger gets pointed to DS. TH is very manipulative. Somehow, she has managed to involve 2 other friends in this.

O/T Right now I'm thinking TMH and Ronald Cummings are cut from the same cloth..JMO

These phones do not come with a pre-programmed phone number, and the merchant selling the phone would have no way to provide the phone numbers that were assigned to them. When you buy one of these phones, you call a phone number, tell them what area code you want the phone set up for, and they issue you a number. Unless you "refill" the phone with more minutes, you lose the phone number, and when you buy another throw-away phone, you call and get a new number.

I know this because my daughter's first couple of cell phones (at age 10-12) were prepaid becasue she had no real NEED for one, and did not use it often. I saw no point paying a lot more and committing to a 2 year contract to get a "regular" cell phone.

Now she has a real cell phone. Has had the same number for 7 years. And I couldn't tell you what it is to save my life. In my phone, it just says "L*****" and I pick that, and it calls her.

If these ladies immediately entered one another's numbers into their phones, and then assigned them names "Red", "Secret Squirrel", etc. and dialed all calls by name, they might not really KNOW what the assigned numbers were. An incoming call would show up on the screen as the associated name, the number would not appear.

It must vary from store-to-store or something. My experience has been different with my 10 y/o. She saved up for a phone and we bought one at Dollar General. All we had to do was charge it and call the phone number provided on the receipt (or in the packaging). Then, it asked for the activation code provided on the receipt and it was working. There was no registration or questions about phone numbers. It was only when she called one of us or looked on the menu where it said "my phone number" that we knew of the number assigned to the phone.

That said, yes, if we didn't add minutes in the prescribed time (every 30 days or something), then the phone number was re-routed to the phone number pool and the phone itself was pretty much useless.

Just for the sake of speculations...........what if TH met DD at a remote location on the property, in a wooded location. Whatever TH did with Kyron was done and she gave DD items to dispose of and then left to go to the gym. DD was gone from her gardening work for about 90 minutes. Perhaps DD's role in this was to bury evidence?

Whatta friend. *shudder*

O/T Right now I'm thinking TMH and Ronald Cummings are cut from the same cloth..JMO

Well......Terri IS allegedly adopted.

I believe there is a 10 year age difference between her and Ron's Mom. 40 and 50 years if I remember correctly.

Just saying....

Check out this link! I hope I posted it right...I'm new at this.
http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/[/URL]

It must vary from store-to-store or something. My experience has been different with my 10 y/o. She saved up for a phone and we bought one at Dollar General. All we had to do was charge it and call the phone number provided on the receipt (or in the packaging). Then, it asked for the activation code provided on the receipt and it was working. There was no registration or questions about phone numbers. It was only when she called one of us or looked on the menu where it said "my phone number" that we knew of the number assigned to the phone.

That said, yes, if we didn't add minutes in the prescribed time (every 30 days or something), then the phone number was re-routed to the phone number pool and the phone itself was pretty much useless.

OFF TOPIC: [PROPS to your daughter! She saved up and you let her save up. I am proud to say my son paid his own car insurance, and that helped with him keeping up his B average for the discount. Now a college grad, helped working his way though, and good young man. It was sometimes hard not to swoop in and *make nice*.]

Now, back to the topic.
LOVE these kids!

Police search same area for Kyron Horman after tip from DeDe Spicher

http://www.examiner.com/x-46795-Mis...-for-Kyron-Horman-after-tip-from-DeDe-Spicher

FOX 12 news has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher has the police searching for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman about a mile away from his school.

Although Multnomah County deputies wouldn't confirm where the tip came from, they did say they were following up on leads and tips.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? How do they know the tip came from DeDe? I'm lost.

Police search same area for Kyron Horman after tip from DeDe Spicher

http://www.examiner.com/x-46795-Mis...-for-Kyron-Horman-after-tip-from-DeDe-Spicher

FOX 12 news has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher has the police searching for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman about a mile away from his school.

Although Multnomah County deputies wouldn't confirm where the tip came from, they did say they were following up on leads and tips.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? How do they know the tip came from DeDe? I'm lost.

So the search IS about finding Kyron himself? I need to read this. TIA

Oh it's the examiner. I don't really trust them so much with any factual stuff. I'm gonna wait for some other larger media sources. Thanks Jade, no offense to you.

Is this the same reporter from earlier today:waitasec: Is this an updated report, anyone:waitasec:

Is this the same reporter from earlier today:waitasec: Is this an updated report, anyone:waitasec:

I was just wondering that - because earlier someone emailed Fox (I think) asking them to confirm the phones were bought on June 4th and also that DD testified at the GJ last Fri.

Check out this link! I hope I posted it right...I'm new at this.
http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/[/URL]

Harris Faulkner @Fox reporting: the untraceable phones that Terri Horman/friends bought - were bought day Kyron went missing http://shar.es/0mjX9

OMG THIS IS HUGE! WTH happened and where is KRYON!

I was just wondering that - because earlier someone emailed Fox (I think) asking them to confirm the phones were bought on June 4th and also that DD testified at the GJ last Fri.

Being heavily discussed in this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111330"]SAR searches for cell phone - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Harris Faulkner @Fox reporting: the untraceable phones that Terri Horman/friends bought - were bought day Kyron went missing http://shar.es/0mjX9
This is the report that is so confusing to me. How did Deede make it to the GJ on Fri. with not a single news report Fri. The report of DS and Terry buying phones on the day Kyron disappeared sounds hokey to me. MIO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back