Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It really doesn't matter how many times, nor how many different FOX NEWS reporters report the same story, the fact is, NO ONE ELSE in Main Stream Media is reporting this. No one.
And, examiner.com is not mainstream media. Anyone can 'report' there. For all anyone knows, I might be the "Jerrie" person at examiner.com. I am not, by the way.

Thanks for the heads up on Examiner by the two folks above. I didn't know.

Shouldn't that lady lose her job if she posted incorrect info as fact?

Not lose her job, but she should print a retraction, if it is not correct. Apparently her e-mail box is full from people asking her to verify her info and nothing has been updated all afternoon...

Not lose her job, but she should print a retraction, if it is not correct. Apparently her e-mail box is full from people asking her to verify her info and nothing has been updated all afternoon...

I just checked out some of her other stories and her writing style is pathetic (for a professional news woman) IMO. What on earth! Where's the pride in your work?

Any word of a search today? I've heard there isn't and I've heard there is. ??

Any word of a search today? I've heard there isn't and I've heard there is. ??

If there is, it's not with the amount of people there were this weekend, as they had a dispatcher for the SAR teams to check in and out.

I've heard conflicting stories also on different local media stations..
Honestly, unless media or an individual stumbles across searchers entering or leaving a property, we will never know..

If there is, it's not with the amount of people there were this weekend, as they had a dispatcher for the SAR teams to check in and out.

Honestly, unless media or an individual stumbles across searchers entering or leaving a property, we will never know..

It appears so. I'm so grateful you've been out & about or we'd know nothing at all.

Harris Faulkner @Fox reporting: the untraceable phones that Terri Horman/friends bought - were bought day Kyron went missing http://shar.es/0mjX9

So far, "fail" for this reporter. First reason: I read her original post, and it had nothing new in it. But, like Nancy Grace, she reported old news like she'd just come down off the mountain with the tablets!

Then she added this:

"But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished" (excerpted)

She should have indicated that she updated her post, and at what time. Right now, it looks like that was her original post and I swear I didn't read the cell phone info earlier today. Wish now I'd taken a screen shot.

And.....OK, what's the source for this cell phone buy date? She's telling us that she knows that the day Kyron went missing, while TH was with Kaine and at the school, and the cops came, that TH had time to trot out, and she and GFs bought bat phones?

Someone better confirm that yarn. JMO.

Where is she reported to have bought the phone? Perhaps there is video surv.?

It really doesn't matter how many times, nor how many different FOX NEWS reporters report the same story, the fact is, NO ONE ELSE in Main Stream Media is reporting this. No one.
And, examiner.com is not mainstream media. Anyone can 'report' there. For all anyone knows, I might be the "Jerrie" person at examiner.com. I am not, by the way.

Ooops. Sorry, but discretion being the better part of valor, I removed my horrendously long post. Before I repost it, if I do, I want my lawyer to take a look at it because it tells the inside story of the Examiner.

Bottom line: no standards, no ethics. The material posted here at WebSleuths, on the whole, is more carefully vetted and reliable than at the Examiner, where anything goes, including factual errors, factual misrepresentation, and outright plagiarism.

Choo! Choo! Train back on track!

The material posted here at WebSleuths, on the whole, is more carefully vetted and reliable than at the Examiner, where anything goes, including factual errors, factual misrepresentation, and outright plagiarism.

Choo! Choo! Train back on track!

I agree! Other media outlets just reiterate what is , so far, an unverified report. I looked at the link and the reporter has not responded to posters asking her to verify the information.

Sloppy reporting and unprofessional conduct!

The trial is what will attract national media coverage. The story is too complex in this evidence gathering stage, IMO. That will be after Casey Anthony trial so more experienced media will be available. Just a guess.

Yes.... I'm thinking there might be a reason for this at this point?

[/B]
Yes.... I'm thinking there might be a reason for this at this point?

I don't know? I'm not familiar with how searches work...

I chatted with a few searchers this weekend, and I talked with one camera person from media who had been out in the woods filming them, so this weekend they did not seem to mind the media/public presence.

Would the reason be that they are concentrating on a certain area and do not want it disturbed?

I don't know? I'm not familiar with how searches work...

I chatted with a few searchers this weekend, and I talked with one camera person from media who had been out in the woods filming them, so this weekend they did not seem to mind the media/public presence.

Would the reason be that they are concentrating on a certain area and do not want it disturbed?

It's possible. Or perhaps they've changed search teams. Some SAR teams are more willing to talk or be filmed than others.

So far, "fail" for this reporter. First reason: I read her original post, and it had nothing new in it. But, like Nancy Grace, she reported old news like she'd just come down off the mountain with the tablets!

Then she added this:

"But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished" (excerpted)

She should have indicated that she updated her post, and at what time. Right now, it looks like that was her original post and I swear I didn't read the cell phone info earlier today. Wish now I'd taken a screen shot.

And.....OK, what's the source for this cell phone buy date? She's telling us that she knows that the day Kyron went missing, while TH was with Kaine and at the school, and the cops came, that TH had time to trot out, and she and GFs bought bat phones?

Someone better confirm that yarn. JMO.

IF (and I'd say it's a big if) this is true, I would think that the phones would have to have been bought before Kyron was discovered missing (at least TH's would have been). Given that there's about 90 minutes essentially unaccounted for, it is possible.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

If I have to climb back on that fence ONE MORE TIME ....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back