Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let them FEEL a part of the pain they put society through. Let them KNOW at the end of each search day the number of lashes they are stocking up for themselves once busted and incarcerated.

What kind of person would you have do the lashings? Could you imagine the damage that would do to a person giving them?

I am getting antsy with the silence regarding the SAR efforts. I don't see any updates for the past 8 hours. But I suppose that only means that they have nothing to report at this point. I hope and pray that he will be found soon, today.

Let them FEEL a part of the pain they put society through. Let them KNOW at the end of each search day the number of lashes they are stocking up for themselves once busted and incarcerated.

What kind of person would you have do the lashings? Could you imagine the damage that would do to a person giving them?

Perhaps another inmate? Maybe one incarcerated for harm to a child. They can whip each other!
But all of that aside, I understand both sides. However, I want the person who did this to feel actual physical pain equal to the pain that they've (possibly) put Kyron through, and the pain that they've caused to his parents and everyone else who has been punched in the heart with fear and worry for this beautiful child.

I pray for the family and all searchers.
Please find KYRON today!
This has gone on way to long.
Punish those involved in KYRON's suffering!
I cannot imagine knowing what happened to KYRON and just sit back and enjoy life.
EVIL they are!
Waiting for trails, evidence and weeds to hide everything for 9 weeks!!!
GOD BLESS KYRON!!!

Call me crazy but I am angry beyond comprehension tonight. The whole thought of search and rescue people and dogs spending days upon days, and hours upon hours, endangering themselves as they search, because SOMEONE is so wicked as to KNOW where a child is and not tell has my BP skyrocketing. As long as they do not tell, they put a heavy burden upon society to do a task that should never have to be done except for their wickedness.

It hit me tonight -- why do these people, once convicted, not get daily strikes or lashings or whoopings or whatever you want to call it? Nonsense, knowing that they will be incarcerated is NOT enough. Let them take a lash for every minute they cause others to search -- let their be a tally shown at the end of each search day. If 5 people 5 hours, 1500 minutes -- 1500 lashes to look forward to when incarcerated. Dole the lashes out in such a way that it is not blood letting, but it hurts like hell, AND don't stop doling them out on a daily basis until the minute count is paid in full. Let them FEEL a part of the pain they put society through. Let them KNOW at the end of each search day the number of lashes they are stocking up for themselves once busted and incarcerated.

We are TOO SOFT as a society -- we do not let criminals suffer actual pain as a payment for their crimes. It is one thing to kill someone or kidnap someone, that is bad enough, but to drag everyone concerned for that someone through daily suffering as they look for the victim is yet more injury. It should warrant a stiff penalty along with incarceration IF the death penalty isn't given. IF they earn their stripes -- let them have them. The minutes of the searchers are only a small percentage of the minutes of pain EVERYONE is suffering.

Edited: rant off

AMEN!!! I am right there w/ you! I posted an emotional rant myself last night. Then, I had to back away from the keyboard. There was such a mix of anger, sadness, utter sickness ... there just aren't any right words to express how I felt and how I still feel. :sick:

After reading of this new search I have really lost all hope of Kyron still being alive. My head told me from day 1 he was no longer alive; but, my heart didn't want to accept it. I even dreamed at night that he came back home. What I wouldn't do to make those dreams come true for Kyron and his family!!!

As I said last night, anyone that could hurt a child needs to be put to death!!! I am so sick of hearing about multiple victims from these psychos. I'm not sure if Terri would harm another child; but, she should NEVER be given the chance!!!

OK, backing away from the keyboard again. I think I have reached my climax of anger and frustration. I don't want to spread my hate to others when I wish I didn't have to feel it myself. No one deserves to go through this kind of hell!! :furious: :banghead: :furious:

How about no A/C, no TV, no recreation rooms, no visitors, no beauty products, no books, no letters, just a cell to live in and time to think about what they did to others?

AMEN!!! I am right there w/ you! I posted an emotional rant myself last night. Then, I had to back away from the keyboard. There was such a mix of anger, sadness, utter sickness ... there just aren't any right words to express how I felt and how I still feel. :sick:

After reading of this new search I have really lost all hope of Kyron still being alive. My head told me from day 1 he was no longer alive; but, my heart didn't want to accept it. I even dreamed at night that he came back home. What I wouldn't do to make those dreams come true for Kyron and his family!!!

As I said last night, anyone that could hurt a child needs to be put to death!!! I am so sick of hearing about multiple victims from these psychos. I'm not sure if Terri would harm another child; but, she should NEVER be given the chance!!!

OK, backing away from the keyboard again. I think I have reached my climax of anger and frustration. I don't want to spread my hate to others when I wish I didn't have to feel it myself. No one deserves to go through this kind of hell!! :furious: :banghead: :furious:

ITA............DP should come back! for these evil deeds

Come on, BeanE, Kimster, Local's, give us some news about searches today.

I do clearly see your point and completely understand what you are saying. I have always been taught that the bible says when someone harms a child or kills another (not a quote) to send them to GOD for punishment. Well, unfortunately, to do that someone else has to break the commandment of "Thou Shalt Not Kill" correct? That has always bothered me. I could never be that person.

Maybe we should just put them all on an island far from civilization where they have to fend for themselves and let them kill each other.

Thank you! I am praying that today's search will bring Kyron home. He deserves to be found and brought home no matter what condition he may be in.

GOD bless all of the searchers and the locals that are helping to keep us updated. THANK YOU to all of you!!

First, thank you FreeFallzzzzz for the outstanding photos. It brought me back to the Caylee search and how daunting going into those woods can be. It is frightening not knowing what you might stumble on to and the area out there is much more dense than I imagined. Thank you again for the pics and thank you to the searchers.

I am a fencer, but I am feeling a slight quake, especially if these searches are based on new info given by DD. I would like to believe that DD is just giving information based on hunches, as opposed to knowing or helping with hiding Kyron; 9 weeks and counting does not do much to support hope that Kyron is alive, so if it is leading to that and DD has worked a deal, I hope LE was not so wimpy and didn't agree to keeping her out of jail.

As for Terri, if DD's info proves that Kyron is no longer then Terri should probably turn herself in. What I don't understand is why DD didn't try to talk Terri out of hiding him.
My last sentence to Terri would have been: "Hey, I can't do this, I'm going to the sheriff."

OME

Maybe just me, but I think we're jumping to conclusions about the new search and DS "telling them anything". What the article says is:
Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW.

I think it was worded that way for a reason. She didn't directly tell them anything new. LE is trying to tie her in and apply whatever she HAS SAID about her time that day to what they "believe" fits the scenario they have in their case against TH. It could very well be that what DS has told them doesn't fit with their original idea and that lead them back to square one. Which would make sense because the article goes on to say they think she has more info than she's giving. JMOO

Maybe just me, but I think we're jumping to conclusions about the new search and DS "telling them anything". What the article says is:
Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW.

I think it was worded that way for a reason. She didn't directly tell them anything new. LE is trying to tie her in and apply whatever she HAS SAID about her time that day to what they "believe" fits the scenario they have in their case against TH. It could very well be that what DS has told them doesn't fit with their original idea and that lead them back to square one. Which would make sense because the article goes on to say they think she has more info than she's giving. JMOO

I completely agree.

Do we know of anyone else scheduled to appear at the GJ? Could it be that the GJ came back with no indictment based on not enough evidence and the DA told LE to get out there and find Kyron's body, and that's why they're doing this 'intense' search?

If the GJ came back with no indictment (I think it's called a presentment when there's no indictment(?)) would we know that - is that info released to the public?

Do we know of anyone else scheduled to appear at the GJ? Could it be that the GJ came back with no indictment based on not enough evidence and the DA told LE to get out there and find Kyron's body, and that's why they're doing this 'intense' search?

If the GJ came back with no indictment (I think it's called a presentment when there's no indictment(?)) would we know that - is that info released to the public?

Good question. Even though I was foreman on a GJ, I have no idea if that info is released to the public once the GJ is done. Of course, they may not be done. Seems like I've read articles in the paper about cases where the GJ didn't return an indictment?

Good question. Even though I was foreman on a GJ, I have no idea if that info is released to the public once the GJ is done. Of course, they may not be done. Seems like I've read articles in the paper about cases where the GJ didn't return an indictment?

Yes I can recall hearing in the news about cases where GJs didn't return an indictment. It seems the phrase "failed to indict" is coming to mind.

I'm going to pop over and ask our attorneys if the GJ doesn't indict if that would be announced.

In the Jon Benet Ramsey case, the DA held a press conference at the end of the grand jury to announce that there would be no indictment.

BeanE, I read the school personnel were up next. Seems the GJ is working their way outward starting with those closest to Kyron. Then again, the principal already testified and yesterday the search was brought back to the school?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back