Investigators search east of Skyline school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After viewing the photos of the search area, I have to say how much I admire these SAR folks. What a thick, wooded area....seeing it leaves me feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I totally agree!! What wonderful and dedicated people they are to get involved in SAR work!! They work in the worst conditions, the heat, the cold, the rugged terrain, etc. They all deserve much respect!!

Does anyone know if LE did a physical exam of Terri shortly after Kyron's disappearance? Did they check her legs, arms, etc. for any scratches or scrapes she could have gotten IF she disposed of Kyron's body in some of this rough terrain? :waitasec:

I think it might be a tad bit much to expect Terry to offer her assistance in helping search for someone she's accused of causing to have done something with

Yes, but that would depend on your guilt or innocence i would presume! I am in no way saying DY or KH when i mentioned "those near and dear" to Kyron should be helping searchers either, so sorry if it came across that way. And with all fingers pretty much pointing at TH as the last person to be with Kyron, and with her being his prime caregiver, i was really thinking of her when i posted.
I was kind of thinking that i personally would not be able to sit at home and do nothing but just go crazy waiting for some news! Each to their own i guess. I know my reaction, because my eldest child when he was around that age was missing for a short time, (Thank God he was found), and my immediate reaction was to go out madly looking for him until he was found, as i did at the time.
Did TH immediately after Kyron was found not to be home from school after he was meant to be, even go into any kind of panic mode? I wonder???

When I was a child and a pet died for some reason when dad buried them he also
went a bought a tree or bush and put it on top with mulch etc and it was like a momument. We would say Fritzie's tree etc. Patsie's bush.........
If gardening in the woods on a path as post above by THOUGHTFOX, I got a morbid thought of could he be under a rhododendron or other bush and disquised?

I think it might be a tad bit much to expect Terry to offer her assistance in helping search for someone she's accused of causing to have done something with

Yes, but that would depend on your guilt or innocence i would presume! I am in no way saying DY or KH when i mentioned "those near and dear" to Kyron should be helping searchers either, so sorry if it came across that way. And with all fingers pretty much pointing at TH as the last person to be with Kyron, and with her being his prime caregiver, i was really thinking of her when i posted.
I was kind of thinking that i personally would not be able to sit at home and do nothing but just go crazy waiting for some news! Each to their own i guess. I know my reaction, because my eldest child when he was around that age was missing for a short time, (Thank God he was found), and my immediate reaction was to go out madly looking for him until he was found, as i did at the time.
Did TH immediately after Kyron was found not to be home from school after he was meant to be, even go into any kind of panic mode? I wonder???

Kyron Investigators Search Where DeDe Gardened on June 4th

On Sunday, investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman spent hours searching a large propety where Dede Spicher was gardening on June 4th, the day that Kyron disappeared.

This property is at least the third connected to Spicher that has been searched as part of the investigation. Investigators have also looked at her condo and a house belonging to relatives of hers.

It is also just about ten minutes from Skyline Elementary where Kyron went to school and where he was last seen.

While KGW is not revealing the exact address, we can tell you it is a heavily wooded area.

http://www.kgw.com/news/InvestigatorsSearchWhereDedeGardened-100231774.html

I wonder if Terri gave Dede something to ditch where she was working like what? I don't know.

Actually I think I remember reading of the home where DDS was gardening that day in the Parking Lot thread. Just mapped it and it is about 10 minutes SE from Skyline Elem. Off of NW Old Germantown Rd. Can't say for sure this is it, but I think so.

Freefallzzzz contacted me. Some of the locations they are searching are Old Germantown Rd. and they were in the woods moving up towards Germantown and also saw them on Germantown going down. She has pics of the SAR vehicle too. The K-9s were across the street from 13331 Cornelius Pass. She didn't see a house, but there was a gate with a No Trespassing sign so she didn't go down that road.

She has great pics for us today.

Looking forward to freefallzzzz's pictures :)

I wonder if these friends and internships that Dede was cultivating online were done for a sinister reason. I'm thinking that the place Dede was June 4th was another gardening thing that came about due to an online relationship.

I am completely rethinking the online thing at this point and wonder if I will ever feel comfortable enough to open my life back up again online (for the farm) as well as start thinking about another intern. It's just too scary now...

eta I use the word thinking a lot in this post, I wonder what statement analysis would say ;)

Do searches stop at dusk or sooner?
It's dark here 9:15 pm EST......but 6:15 in OR.
Is it still light out there???

That is an unconfirmed rumor, and now the media reports are saying that it was a wooded area, not a farm.

There are ways to garden in the woods. Wildflower gardens, rhododendrons, hollies, and other plants. There could still be landscaping done along a walking path.

But I've given up believing in this farm report.

BBM above. If DDS was working where I think she was (see my post #246), it is on 40 acres and does have the name "farm" in what they call the property.

Do searches stop at dusk or sooner?
It's dark here 9:15 pm EST......but 6:15 in OR.
Is it still light out there???

Bright as day right now. Dark here around 9'ish also.

ETA: You beat me to it Jasmine! :)

Well, it sounds like this is coming to a head. Grand Jury, searches, etc.

Or - are the searches just a final "maybe we can find the body as a last ditch effort" before indictments come down?

Kyron investigators search where DeDe gardened on 6/4
Updated today at 5:24 PM

On Sunday, investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman spent hours searching a large property where Dede Spicher was gardening on June 4th, the day that Kyron disappeared.

Investigators know that Spicher, a good friend of Kyron's step-mother, Terri, disappeared for more than an hour that day and has not been able to fully account for her whereabouts.

snip

While KGW is not revealing the exact address, we can tell you it is a heavily wooded area. It is also just about ten minutes from Skyline Elementary where Kyron went to school and where he was last seen. On Saturday, searchers were once again looking for signs of Kyron east of the school.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/InvestigatorsSearchWhereDedeGardened-100231774.html

DD was absent for more than an hour, can't "fully account" for her whereabouts. She's obviously holding back something, and it can't be good................

My head tells me that they need to eliminate all areas, and it's possible that this is all that is, just griding off and eliminating a specific place. My heart however is hoping that there is more than meets the eye and there is something to be found here.

I wonder if these friends and internships that Dede was cultivating online were done for a sinister reason. I'm thinking that the place Dede was June 4th was another gardening thing that came about due to an online relationship.

I am completely rethinking the online thing at this point and wonder if I will ever feel comfortable enough to open my life back up again online (for the farm) as well as start thinking about another intern. It's just too scary now...

eta I use the word thinking a lot in this post, I wonder what statement analysis would say ;)

It's true that we all have to be careful about what we do online, but don't be afraid to have an intern.

Jas, this was a one in a million thing that happened to you-that you would have a brush with someone involved in a major crime. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Yes, it could have been your farm that was being searched. But really you can't live your life being afraid that everyone is going to be like these crazy people. Look around you. The rest of us are pretty harmless!

It's true that we all have to be careful about what we do online, but don't be afraid to have an intern.

Jas, this was a one in a million thing that happened to you-that you would have a brush with someone involved in a major crime. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Yes, it could have been your farm that was being searched. But really you can't live your life being afraid that everyone is going to be like these crazy people. Look around you. The rest of us are pretty harmless!

Who says I'm harmless? :snooty:

raygun.gif

First off, I truly commend all the individuals who are involved in the searches...I am sure it is heart breaking to each and everyone of them. To me, JMO, if they thought they had anything, they would have been there this morning at dawn's crack of crack...it is JMO that this is to clear the area of the school so it may be more comfortable for those returning to the school in Sept.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje
Back