Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming on here tonight and seeing this..........just made my day. I recall the day/night that Val told us that the zenaida myspace page had been investigated and the word was it was not related.......I, along w/ everyone, felt like a deflated balloon. I accepted it, but it didn't go away for me. I thought it was too pat of an answer from the source. Val, I went and read your posting on thehinkymeter, and besides THANK YOU!!!, I wanted to comment on something...to recap.....you said that the source first said that LE was excited, said they had missed your tip, then less than a day later, the source said that the tip had been investigated, but it didn't pan out---no connection. A retraction, in essence. I'm not buying that. My gut (FWIW) tells me the first information that JWG and you received is the truth. The "retraction" is a smoke screen.

But, thank you, thank you, thank you to Val and JWG for keeping on point with this. I think it's huge.

Well, I felt the same way, Eunice. And to this day we still don't know which will ultimately turn out to be true. JWG and I discussed this behind the scenes when we were told the second story and we kind of - without really coming to an agreement or explicitly stating it - decided we would let this thread die because there was the chance LE needed time to look into the myspace without attention becoming greater to it. At least that's why I stayed away even though I felt the second story might not be true. Another reason was, I didn't want to keep this thread in a "hopeful mode" if, in fact, the second story WAS true.

When Tracy Mc's interview audio came out and I heard her say KC was on myspace at home and on myspace all day at JB's office while she was out, I almost wet myself. I PM'd JWG and basically said O_O !

Well, I felt the same way, Eunice. And to this day we still don't know which will ultimately turn out to be true. JWG and I discussed this behind the scenes when we were told the second story and we kind of - without really coming to an agreement or explicitly stating it - decided we would let this thread die because there was the chance LE needed time to look into the myspace without attention becoming greater to it. At least that's why I stayed away even though I felt the second story might not be true. Another reason was, I didn't want to keep this thread in a "hopeful mode" if, in fact, the second story WAS true.

When Tracy Mc's interview audio came out and I heard her say KC was on myspace at home and on myspace all day at JB's office while she was out, I almost wet myself. I PM'd JWG and basically said O_O !

In addition to wanting your Excellent Theory to pan out - I also hope Tracy's words come back to bite JB in the butt. He had no business allowing her to freely roam the internet all day while she was on bail. If LE can show the site was accessed from his IP during the time she was out, I'm wondering if they can gain access to his computer records. He make think what she did in his office is privileged, but if she was interfering with an investigation in any way shape or form, using his equipment, he just may be toast.

I understand why you and JWG let this fizzle for awhile. And I did wonder about Tracy's revelations that KC was on myspace (which many suspected) at home and at JB's that somehow the zenaida myspace page would work itself back into the case. And, the icing would be that as cecy points out, JB is toast.

Disclaimer: I'm about 2/3 through this thread. I figured I'd post this now, at the risk that it's redundant, just to get thoughts and ideas whilst I read the rest of the thread. :)

This has to do with the zenadia myspace page.

Here's the deal: it occurred to me that maybe the Myspace ID's correspond, sequentially, to account creation date. Also, I looked around, and noticed that there are timestamps on the myspace blog posts.

So, I searched google and yahoo for this:
site:blogs.myspace.com "signup date: 6/16/2008" "June 16, 2008"

This turned up pages wherein the signup was on June 16th 2008, AND there was a blog entry from June 16th 2008.

For the pages that turned up, I made a few assumptions:

Assumption 1: If the Myspace ID is GREATER that the zenadia ID (389838213), the person signed up AFTER "zenaida."

Assumption 2: The timestamp of any blog entry on June 16, 2008 can be no earlier than the time of signup on June 16, 2008. So we can call the time of the first blog post on June 16th, the latest possible signup time.

Therefore, given the assumptions, the time that the zenaida page was created must be earlier than any latest possible signup time for the pages with IDs greater than zenaida's.

I went through and these are the ones close to the zenadia ID (389838213), which is in red in the table.

They're sorted by Myspace ID, increasing.

Important things:
  • Each row corresponds to a myspace page with a signup date of 6/16/08.
  • The first column corresponds to whether I found the page on yahoo or google. y = yahoo.
  • The times are exactly what was listed on the page as the timestamp of the first 6/16/08 blog post. (These are the latest possible signup times.)
  • Without exception, google's and yahoo's cache of the sites listed times that were 4 hours greater than the timestamps on the "current" page.
  • My time zone is east coast US. (Just in case.)
  • I don't know if any of these pages used any myspace hacks that you guys were talking about earlier.

So, here's the table of what I found.

site ID 1st Post Time City State Country
389716473 2:51 AM the hills of northwest / the coast of southeast Georgia US
389722494 12:45 PM Capital federal Buenos Aires (Ciudad Autónoma de) AR
y 389732053 9:38 AM USA Texas US
389739359 3:33 AM garden city Michigan
y 389746986 5:49 AM INDIANA Pennsylvania US
389753025 10:09 AM DE
Y 389753234 5:33 AM ENCINITAS California US
389759552 2:40 PM Subang Jaya Selangor MY
389768897 5:41 PM Reading/London/Northampton/Newbury UK
389771457 10:03 AM Groningen - Den Haag Groningen NL
389775669 9:37 AM Languedoc-Roussillon FR
y 389780091 4:00 PM Music City Tennessee US
389787299 10:42 AM DALLAS Texas US
y 389797079 7:19 AM CHICAGO Illinois US
389805372 1:21 PM SURPRISE Arizona US
389807043 1:15 PM Ile-de-France FR
389813816 4:16 PM Ile-de-France FR
389814334 1:15 PM Porto Alegre Rio Grande do Sul BR
389827687 2:22 PM TACOMA Washington US
y 389827902 7:03 PM GRAND RAPIDS Michigan US
389838213 MIAMI Florida US
y 389840621 3:50 PM LOS ANGELES California US
389849906 4:32 PM EUGENE Oregon US
389875570 4:56 PM Hawaii US
y 389878141 7:02 AM NEW YORK New York US
y 389878200 5:45 PM CALIFORNIA US
389887981 6:04 PM Ile-de-France FR
y 389888720 6:53 PM FREDERICKSBURG Virginia US
Y 389900897 11:08 AM SANDOWN New Hampshire US

Here are the profiles created after zenaida's, along with the timestamps converted to Miami time. (I assumed that the timestamps were local to the places listed in the profile. I used http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html , so it took into account whatever daylight savings craziness there might have been.)

site ID 1st Post Time City State Country Miami Time
389838213 MIAMI Florida US
y 389840621 3:50 PM LOS ANGELES California US 6:50 PM
389849906 4:32 PM EUGENE Oregon US 7:32 PM
389875570 4:56 PM Hawaii US 10:56 PM
y 389878141 7:02 AM NEW YORK New York US 7:02 AM
y 389878200 5:45 PM CALIFORNIA US 8:45 PM
389887981 6:04 PM Ile-de-France FR 12:04 PM
y 389888720 6:53 PM FREDERICKSBURG Virginia US 6:53 PM
Y 389900897 11:08 AM SANDOWN New Hampshire US 11:08 AM

So... does this tell us that since "NEW YORK, New York" signed up at 7:02 AM at the latest, and that zenaida had to sign up before "NEW YORK, New York" signed up, zenaida had to sign up before 7:02 AM? Or, does it tell us.... nothing at all? Hard to say...

Any other ideas about this? I have a feeling that my assumptions may have been faulty...

Again, sorry if this is old news; I'm a bit impulsive when it comes to information retrieval. :)

In addition to wanting your Excellent Theory to pan out - I also hope Tracy's words come back to bite JB in the butt. He had no business allowing her to freely roam the internet all day while she was on bail. If LE can show the site was accessed from his IP during the time she was out, I'm wondering if they can gain access to his computer records. He make think what she did in his office is privileged, but if she was interfering with an investigation in any way shape or form, using his equipment, he just may be toast.

Hmmm- I smell toast burning..:innocent:

Disclaimer: I'm about 2/3 through this thread. I figured I'd post this now, at the risk that it's redundant, just to get thoughts and ideas whilst I read the rest of the thread. :)

<most respectful snipping>

So... does this tell us that since "NEW YORK, New York" signed up at 7:02 AM at the latest, and that zenaida had to sign up before "NEW YORK, New York" signed up, zenaida had to sign up before 7:02 AM? Or, does it tell us.... nothing at all? Hard to say...

Any other ideas about this? I have a feeling that my assumptions may have been faulty...

Again, sorry if this is old news; I'm a bit impulsive when it comes to information retrieval. :)

Snipped with mad respect, for spacial reasons.
I don't know if it means anything, but I must say you've got some fine sleuthing skills going on over there, so keep it up! :)

Here's the deal: it occurred to me that maybe the Myspace ID's correspond, sequentially, to account creation date. Also, I looked around, and noticed that there are timestamps on the myspace blog posts.

So, I searched google and yahoo for this:
site:blogs.myspace.com "signup date: 6/16/2008" "June 16, 2008"

This turned up pages wherein the signup was on June 16th 2008, AND there was a blog entry from June 16th 2008.

For the pages that turned up, I made a few assumptions:

Assumption 1: If the Myspace ID is GREATER that the zenadia ID (389838213), the person signed up AFTER "zenaida."

Assumption 2: The timestamp of any blog entry on June 16, 2008 can be no earlier than the time of signup on June 16, 2008. So we can call the time of the first blog post on June 16th, the latest possible signup time.

Therefore, given the assumptions, the time that the zenaida page was created must be earlier than any latest possible signup time for the pages with IDs greater than zenaida's.

I went through and these are the ones close to the zenadia ID (389838213), which is in red in the table.

They're sorted by Myspace ID, increasing.

Important things:
  • Each row corresponds to a myspace page with a signup date of 6/16/08.
  • The first column corresponds to whether I found the page on yahoo or google. y = yahoo.
  • The times are exactly what was listed on the page as the timestamp of the first 6/16/08 blog post. (These are the latest possible signup times.)
  • Without exception, google's and yahoo's cache of the sites listed times that were 4 hours greater than the timestamps on the "current" page.
  • My time zone is east coast US. (Just in case.)
  • I don't know if any of these pages used any myspace hacks that you guys were talking about earlier.

*Respectfully snipped for space*

Holy cow, panama! Thanks a lot for the hard work. That helps to further validate the 06/16 creation date. When you get further in the thread you'll see that the last update time on the 16th is 11:31 am PST (2:31 Orlando).

This info you put together is awesome!

I always had a feeling that Casey did the BSOD. And when I found the following in Cindy's depo (part 2) I thought it may have been enough warning for Casey to have gone to work on the blue screen:
I don't know who stated that Casey was on the couch playing on the computer when her mom came over...but in another depo (IIRC Lee's?) he stated she was in the bedroom. So maybe she was busy messing with the computer.

I don't know who stated that Casey was on the couch playing on the computer when her mom came over...but in another depo (IIRC Lee's?) he stated she was in the bedroom. So maybe she was busy messing with the computer.

I believe that came from TonE.

Is it possible she set this up during the flurry of calls on 6/16 after she killed Caylee? As a last minute cover up.

Cecy had shown that to me. That's wrong. How do we get that taken down or corrected to reference WS?

I sent a copy to Tricia. Since the site accepts comments perhaps we should comment on Proper Attribution Etiquette 101.

panama,

What you have done here is just so awesome! You have established a creation time before 7:02 am on the June 16th!!!

There's one correction to your uber work that needs to be clarified - although the pearl in this treasure is absolutely perfect and needs NO CORRECTION because it is on the East Coast!!!

In your far right column in the smaller table at the bottom of your post - you don't need to correct to Orlando time. The time you are seeing on the blogs/posts is based on YOUR time zone. See, I'm central time and when I go to the New York "Kess" blog entry, I see 6:02 am. So the time on any blog or comment is not server based, but based on the viewer's time zone.

Like I said, this doesn't affect the Kess time any for you (or Casey!) because it is eastern time.

Thanks again for this work!

panama,

What you have done here is just so awesome! You have established a creation time before 7:02 am on the June 16th!!!

There's one correction to your uber work that needs to be clarified - although the pearl in this treasure is absolutely perfect and needs NO CORRECTION because it is on the East Coast!!!

In your far right column in the smaller table at the bottom of your post - you don't need to correct to Orlando time. The time you are seeing on the blogs/posts is based on YOUR time zone. See, I'm central time and when I go to the New York "Kess" blog entry, I see 6:02 am. So the time on any blog or comment is not server based, but based on the viewer's time zone.

Like I said, this doesn't affect the Kess time any for you (or Casey!) because it is eastern time.

Thanks again for this work!

Val, but it still says Miami as the creation location. Any thoughts on that? Maybe it truly was created in Miami after all? :(

I believe that came from TonE.

She can't have been in the bedroom, becuase acording to CA and AH, KC answered the door.

Maybe TL answered the door and called KC over, unless he lazily sat on the couch and screamed for her to answer the door, but either way, she was not technically in the bedroom when CA came through the door.

Can't you put any location while creating a myspace page? I know my ISP says i'm in toronto..but i'm not. It depends on my I.S.P's hub location (if that makes sense)

IIRC, KC walked back to the bedroom when CA came in, while CA was trash talking KC to TL....she must have wanted to grab something....but at the same time, she told her mom she was coming back to TL's (though I believe CA told her to get her stuff, and there was a mini debate over whether she could come back). Lemme get the link.....

For where KC was at the time CA/Ah showed up to TL's and what transpired:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...o_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Go to bottom of page to Anthony Lazzaro interview, then go to 36:30 mark.

ETA Note: CA did not even ask TL about Caylee, she did not ask TL if Caylee was there or if he had seen her, and certainly did not look around for Caylee-Maybe KC told her while they were outside that Caylee was with "Zanny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member