Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what r u sayin Beans? The adults have moved over to facebook? LMAO

welcomebacksmiley.jpg

Not really, you need to do more than reformat the drive, you'd also need to rewrite new data on top a few times to ensure that it is not recoverable. A formatted drive's data can be recovered, the prior data of an over-written drive can be often recovered. Safest way is to physically destroy the drive.

Understood, but we were just talking about how LA/KC could have gotten it to bluescreen on purpose.

Understood, but we were just talking about how LA/KC could have gotten it to bluescreen on purpose.

Being tech illiterate that was my question. Can a person cause their or any computer to have the BSOD? Are there steps that can be taken to make this happen purposely?

Also she seems to be awful busy talking/texting TL late night of the 15th early 16th, and she is on myspace, she is IMing witeplayboi (or close). and I bet she's also doing other things. She had no time to plan out Caylee's demise then, so this had to be a long term idea, she just decided to put it into motion at that time, but had already thought it though....right? And that would also play into the Z myspace being created then.....a long term plan she had. She just brought it to fruition on the 15/16th.....do you agree? MOO

Being tech illiterate that was my question. Can a person cause their or any computer to have the BSOD? Are there steps that can be taken to make this happen purposely?

Also she seems to be awful busy talking/texting TL late night of the 15th early 16th, and she is on myspace, she is IMing witeplayboi (or close). and I bet she's also doing other things. She had no time to plan out Caylee's demise then, so this had to be a long term idea, she just decided to put it into motion at that time, but had already thought it though....right? And that would also play into the Z myspace being created then.....a long term plan she had. She just brought it to fruition on the 15/16th.....do you agree? MOO

Yes, you can edit the registry and there are instructions on the Internet on just how to do it. I was musing about how to do a "oh snit, Mom's coming for the computer, how can I crash it quickly" sort of maneuver.

But this is a topic for another thread, so no more from me on this particular topic in this thread.

Something else that bothers me in the ZFG, JBP story, Zanny holds KC down while the "sippy cup gang" runs off with Caylee in an attempt to kidnap the child BUT Zanny never takes KC's phone away from her. What kidnapper would not take the phone? Oh, wait, I forgot. KC would never be separated from her phone, ever. So let's see....Zanny has to run to the car and KC still has her phone, could dial 911, police could immediately go after Zanny but KC does nothing. She was not tied up and did have her phone by the calls that were made after this supposed incident but goes about her business "just like any normal day." Makes perfect sense to me!!!!

We have no idea. lol

This continues the rollercoaster ride. Right now...I feel like we're headed down in the sense it appears it may NOT be the LE that made the videos go away. But the 2:31 pm time still is pretty damning if it's Casey.

We continue to wait...in the dark.

I am just blown away with the work you and JWG hav done on this.Simply amazing.I'm in awe.Again!

We have no idea. lol

This continues the rollercoaster ride. Right now...I feel like we're headed down in the sense it appears it may NOT be the LE that made the videos go away. But the 2:31 pm time still is pretty damning if it's Casey.

We continue to wait...in the dark.

I'm banking on what are the odds that within a couple of hours of Caylee going missing a new MySpace page is created with the exact same name and location of the "kidnapper"? If not the killer herself, that makes it one psychic "zenaida" out there. Unless that IP addy can be verified as rock solid, and I'm betting it can't, then it's just too crazy of a coincidence to be believed. The amount of disbelief I'd have to suspend to think this was a real zenaida in Miami is too much of a stretch. And I'd bet a jury would think so too. And write "premeditation" in their notes.

I'm banking on what are the odds that within a couple of hours of Caylee going missing a new MySpace page is created with the exact same name and location of the "kidnapper"? If not the killer herself, that makes it one psychic "zenaida" out there. Unless that IP addy can be verified as rock solid, and I'm betting it can't, then it's just too crazy of a coincidence to be believed. The amount of disbelief I'd have to suspend to think this was a real zenaida in Miami is too much of a stretch. And I'd bet a jury would think so too. And write "premeditation" in their notes.

But there's no way the jury will get to see this at all, unless the State can connect it to KC.

But there's no way the jury will get to see this at all, unless the State can connect it to KC.

True, which is why I'm hoping they can. That time stamp and the cell activity flanking it make it look awfully probable to me.

True, which is why I'm hoping they can. That time stamp and the cell activity flanking it make it look awfully probable to me.

I'm just thinking the judge is going to exclude it (or the prosecutors won't even offer it) based on what we know so far.

I wonder if LE was able to retrieve the IP address for both the creation of the page on 6/16/08 and the last login on 10/14/08? If KC was logging in from JB's office, the second IP (even if masked) would almost certainly have been different from the first IP, right?

I'm just thinking the judge is going to exclude it (or the prosecutors won't even offer it) based on what we know so far.

I wonder if LE was able to retrieve the IP address for both the creation of the page on 6/16/08 and the last login on 10/14/08? If KC was logging in from JB's office, the second IP (even if masked) would almost certainly have been different from the first IP, right?

Both IP addresses would be easy to identify by provider. My only concern would be if the creation IP was masked using trickery to make it appear it was actually in Miami and not on Hopespring.

bbm: Totally agree cecybeans. At first I thought it was possible that KC simply found a fake identity to assign to the imaginanny on MySpace, but it really makes perfect sense that she created it. I don't believe in coincidences like these and I sure don't want to start being wrong now!:waitasec::waitasec:

Both IP addresses would be easy to identify by provider. My only concern would be if the creation IP was masked using trickery to make it appear it was actually in Miami and not on Hopespring.

I am dazzled by the knowledge of the internet some of you WS'ers possess. Now that my head has slowed it's spinning, I am wondering if KC had the technical skill/knowledge to mask the IP. I may have missed something, but nothing I have learned about KC's computer skills rises to this level of sophistication. I'm pretty sure I've posted this before but I do believe that ZFG is an alter ego of KC's used when necessary.

I do believe you can put any address in the myspace sign up page.
I haven't seen any i.p address associated with this sign up though.

Does myspace keep track of the I.P addresses used for their pages?

Even if KC used an anonymous proxy server to mask her IP address-wouldn't the setup or software for this proxy server show up on her computer? May seem like a dumb question -but I'm no techie:blushing:! Mad props to everyone's research!!:bow::bow:

Not really, you need to do more than reformat the drive, you'd also need to rewrite new data on top a few times to ensure that it is not recoverable. A formatted drive's data can be recovered, the prior data of an over-written drive can be often recovered. Safest way is to physically destroy the drive.
Ten years ago one would have to reformat and write over the hard drive's previous data 7 or more times! Plus, you would have to hit every single data storage string 7 times. If you've ever defragged a hard drive and watched those little blocks float up to arrange themselves nice and neat -- think of trying to overwrite every single one of those 7 times. It would take a human being a long time of key punching to do that.

Even if KC used an anonymous proxy server to mask her IP address-wouldn't the setup or software for this proxy server show up on her computer? May seem like a dumb question -but I'm no techie:blushing:! Mad props to everyone's research!!:bow::bow:

You are right - we all owe such a debt to our private WS geeksquad - I am in awe over their capabilities. I am just hoping LE sprung for folks of equal caliber. This theory and the duct tape analysis that JWG, Valhall and a few others have spent so much time on, is such a strong indication of premeditation if it falls into place and can be admitted at trial.

Is this true?

KC got stopped by the police &gave them info from a Zenaida?

Is this true?

KC got stopped by the police &gave them info from a Zenaida?

Not necessarily, or yes and no-the ticket for ZG was for not having a license at all (see florida code # from ticket on iclerk, I do not believe the code extension is for expired ID, but for no ID on person), so while KC did not give them a ZG ID, she may have told them ZG's info verbally.

According to the source that spoke to JWG and myself, who went to the court house and looked at the full record of the ZG22 case, ZG22 was a hispanic girl who actually needed a translator during the proceedings. There is a typo on the address associated with the driver's license of ZG22 that places her in the same neighborhood (i.e. right there where the ticket was given), but not the same house previously discussed early on in this thread.

It appears there really is no connection between this ZG22 and Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member