Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW...the last login reflects the last time the user entered their email address and password into the sign-in screen. When this is done a cookie is created that myspace looks at during future visits to see if the user is logged in or not. Thus it is important to know where KC was at 3:46 PM, because that is when she (or someone) logged into that account. It is not a log out time.

Logging out is not shown on a myspace page. Myspace might record it somewhere in their records when a user clicks on the "sign out" button, but that is not the only method of signing out. Clicking on the "sign out" button
also deletes the cookie I mentioned above (or at least it removes the token from the cookie that lets myspace know a specific user is logged in). That cookie is also deleted when:

• A tab with the myspace page is closed in a tabbed browser, and then the tabbed browser is closed.
  • A non-tabbed browser with the myspace page is closed.
Note that if the myspace page is opened in a tabbed browser and the browser is closed (but not the tab), the cookie is not automatically deleted. I've tested the above on tabbed browsers (Firefox and Chrome) as well as non-tabbed (IE 6).

Anyway, bottom line is if the 3:46PM time is accurate, then KC would have to be at a computer somewhere at 3:46PM for the login to have been due to her actions.

So when did the slow-speed chase occur? :waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19108513/index.html

BBM; This is the audio from EE's interview with Casey on Oct.14th. He states the time is approx "4:05pm", and they are approaching the traffic stop where Casey is in custody.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19108513/index.html

BBM; This is the audio from EE's interview with Casey on Oct.14th. He states the time is approx "4:05pm", and they are approaching the traffic stop where Casey is in custody.

IIRC, the stop was made at the underpass where Narcossee goes under 417. According to Google Earth that is 8.8 miles, or 19 minutes drive using whatever assumptions the tool makes. Roughly 28 MPH.

So let's apply the credibility test.

CA and KC allegedly arranged the car switch so that KC can attempt to turn herself in without the media being there. I imagine things were a bit frantic and emotional those final minutes at the Anthony home.

Is it credible to believe that one of the very last things KC did in the home - perhaps the very last thing she did - was to login to the zenaida Myspace page? :waitasec:

IIRC, the stop was made at the underpass where Narcossee goes under 417. According to Google Earth that is 8.8 miles, or 19 minutes drive using whatever assumptions the tool makes. Roughly 28 MPH.

CA and KC allegedly arranged the car switch so that KC can attempt to turn herself in without the media being there. I imagine things were a bit frantic and emotional those final minutes at the Anthony home.

Is it credible to believe that one of the very last things KC did in the home - perhaps the very last thing she did - was to login to the zenaida Myspace page? :waitasec:

Or perhaps IN THE CAR using a cell phone?:waitasec:

Or perhaps IN THE CAR using a cell phone?:waitasec:

By then I think KC was catching on to the fact that LE could take her cell phone and forensically examine it. I doubt she would do something potentially incriminating with a cell phone that might end up being taken into evidence.

Unless she thought it would actually bolster her story to say, "Look, up until the second they arrested me I was desperately trying to find out whether Zani had left me any messages on her MySpace page." ;)

By then I think KC was catching on to the fact that LE could take her cell phone and forensically examine it. I doubt she would do something potentially incriminating with a cell phone that might end up being taken into evidence.

Unless she thought it would actually bolster her story to say, "Look, up until the second they arrested me I was desperately trying to find out whether Zani had left me any messages on her MySpace page." ;)

Maybe she didn't use her phone?:waitasec:

I don't know if this has been answered before, but wouldn't Morgan & Co., want to get to the bottom of this information, for the Civil Lawsuit?

Respectfully snipped by me

I not sure I understand why the last updated date/time comes across your cookie when you are not the user and not logged in. I'm in IT but I'm an old mainframer, so different worlds!

Anyway, whatever you did, I hope you can show this to someone in LE, should it come out that in fact they do think KC created this page!
They might need your expertise!

Good work, even if it is above my head.

Ok, if I understand your guestion correctly, here's my guess: the folks at Myspace just decided to have it be that way, and built that functionality into the website. They wanted anybody (logged in or not) who views any user's myspace page to have a custom view (custom timezone, language, etc.). So instead of throwing out the same webpage for everyone, it uses the cookies installed on users' machines in order to determine what webpage to generate. (fwiw, even though I'm not technically logged in username and password-wise, the cookies on my machine store my IP address, so it's kind of like I am logged in, in a sense.)

If you're curious, here's the "MSCulture" cookie that myspace put on my machine:
<dict>
<key>Created</key>
<real>278704663.5890007</real>
<key>Domain</key>
<string>.myspace.com</string>
<key>Expires</key>
<date>2009-11-07T17:57:43Z</date>
<key>Name</key>
<string>MSCulture</string>
<key>Path</key>
<string>/</string>
<key>Value</key>
<string>IP=[deleted for privacy :)]&amp;IPCulture=en-US&amp;PreferredCulture=en-US&amp;Country=VVM%3D&amp;ForcedExpiration=0&amp; timeZone=-5&amp;USRLOC=[crazy string of characters that's nonsensical to me, but not to myspace's servers]</string>
</dict>

Also, thanks! I appreciate the compliment :). The thing is, I bet LE already has the login time, IP, and everything else there is to have for the zenadia account. (I think that all they have to do is pick up the phone or fill out some paperwork to get the info...) Hopefully that info will be in a future document dump, and we can compare the findings from the Macgyver-type techniques going on here to the information that they've got!

I don't know if this has been answered before, but wouldn't Morgan & Co., want to get to the bottom of this information, for the Civil Lawsuit?

I believe they have been informed and are well aware of the situation.

I would think not. I can't even imagine that scene. CA's honking the horn and JB's telling KC to get to the car and she says - Wait! I have to do something on myspace right quick! o_O

I don't think so.

I would think not. I can't even imagine that scene. CA's honking the horn and JB's telling KC to get to the car and she says - Wait! I have to do something on myspace right quick! o_O

I don't think so.

So then ... as much as I hate to throw this out there ... are we back to the square where this Myspace page is nothing more than a bizarre coincidence? :waitasec:

I don't think so.

Perhaps if she were full of chili, and had baked enough brownies to her heart's content, she may have accessed ZG's Myspace page....after all she might do anything to avoid those final emotional moments with CA prior to being reincarcerated...then there is the idea of her using the Bat Phone...hmmmm:waitasec:

ETA I think we may be back to square one! At least as far as how she may have accessed MS prior to being handcuffed again!

I think that we will learn much once the IP reports from myspace are released. We may not have seen them...because JB may not have asked the SA for them. He knows...thus doesn't need to open that door yet. JB has a routed server account. Remember his issue with "secure server" for photos? That IMO is due to his IP account being masked. While we don't know all the facts YET, we soon will. Valhall and JWG have constructed detailed analysis and that has been without benefit of IP confirmations. It is only a matter of time.

May I ask.......does anyone remember that KC was prohibited from using cell phone or internet while on home confinement?* I can't find proof, but I swear that was an issue.* If so....why did the batphone scenario even happen?* Was internet usage from the A house monitored?

So then ... as much as I hate to throw this out there ... are we back to the square where this Myspace page is nothing more than a bizarre coincidence? :waitasec:

I think we are back to the square where this is the world's largest coincidence...or at least one of them anyways.

May I ask.......does anyone remember that KC was prohibited from using cell phone or internet while on home confinement?* I can't find proof, but I swear that was an issue.* If so....why did the batphone scenario even happen?* Was internet usage from the A house monitored?
IIRC, it was part of her bail conditions. I'll see if I can find them. They were discussed for sure.

IIRC, it was part of her bail conditions. I'll see if I can find them. They were discussed for sure.

That's what I just don't understand.....if those were terms of bail....and we have heard about KC using the net at JB's office and at home. I recall the whole Lois issue. Why was her bail not revoked? Were they hoping she would do it anyway because they were monitoring? Makes one wonder.....the batphones......the e-mails.....the LONG hours at JB's office? From a legal standpoint.....if that were later confirmed....would that validate an appeal based upon ineffective counsel???

That's what I just don't understand.....if those were terms of bail....and we have heard about KC using the net at JB's office and at home. I recall the whole Lois issue. Why was her bail not revoked? Were they hoping she would do it anyway because they were monitoring? Makes one wonder.....the batphones......the e-mails.....the LONG hours at JB's office? From a legal standpoint.....if that were later confirmed....would that validate an appeal based upon ineffective counsel???
here are some of the confinement conditions:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42181239.pdf

ETA: But I am sure the Judge can customize those conditions to fit the circumstances.

That is what I recall as well. So, I am back to a question I have never seen answered. If so, if that is the restriction, can she sit in her lawyer's office and violate those restriction?

IIRC, KC's bond stipulations prohibited the use of cell phone and internet usage...but now we know there were Bat phones, and we know that CA responded to certain internet messages regarding Caylee, allegedly under the pretense that CA would do anything to help find Caylee, much to KC's dismay.
IF the Bat phones were internet capable, KC would most certainly have access to the ZG's MS account, and consequently could have accessed it in a last ditch effort to create "reasonable doubt" or so she thought...time will soon tell. I can envision CA offering this up to KC in those final moments

That is what I recall as well. So, I am back to a question I have never seen answered. If so, if that is the restriction, can she sit in her lawyer's office and violate those restriction?
I think she can use a phone for a limited amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett