Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...we might be headed back up on this roller coaster?

lol - MOMMY, MAKE IT STOP!

I don't know what to think anymore. Another part of me says they would have this in the ISP logs and therefore it is a quick - yes/no which didn't depend on any subpoena of myspace, etc. as far as the creation date. I mean, the URL of the myspace should be in the ISP logs, correct?

I think I fell off the rollercoaster at the bottom - I'm still thinking this has been a tremendous wild goose chase I put you people through.

*sigh*

*poopie pants dance*

Val, this is not a wild goose chase. I understand your frustration, b/c when I peeked in here a few days ago, and saw the latest.....I thought *NO! I can't take another wild ride!* I so want this to be true, as do we all. But, IMO, you haven't led us on a wild goose chase. We learned a lot along the way, and.........who knows what might come of this? Other things could be at work that may be preventing this to be fully and completely understood at this time. Or it may be the biggest coincidence that we encounter in our lives. Either way, I appreciate all you have done. Stick w/ us kid, and don't give up. :)

I agree!! But, I wonder who did it (let's not assume it was necessarily KC) and whose phone may have been used(lets not assume it was necessarily KC's)!!:waitasec:

So if I were to create a myspace from a smartphone, how would this affect the IP address associated with it? Are phone browser IPs configured the same way as computer IPs? For instance, if I live in New York-- and I have my cell service through an NYC based carrier -- but decided to make a myspace page while travelling through, say, North Carolina, what IP address would show up? What if I were using my 3G instead of any local available network? Wouldn't the IP of my phone in NY show up instead of a local address?

So, what if I were using my 3G connection on a Smartphone (perhaps a blackberry...) with a Miami number, even if I were sitting at my parent's house in Orlando? Would it not show up as a Miami address?

Apologies if this question has already been answered, as I am still playing catch up. It's somethnig I was wondering about earlier in this discussion, but dropped it once the Zanni myspace theory was (temporarily) debunked. I am not quite the most tech savvy person here. Can anyone help?? Anyone?? :)

I don't know what to think anymore. Another part of me says they would have this in the ISP logs and therefore it is a quick - yes/no which didn't depend on any subpoena of myspace, etc. as far as the creation date. I mean, the URL of the myspace should be in the ISP logs, correct?

I think I fell off the rollercoaster at the bottom - I'm still thinking this has been a tremendous wild goose chase I put you people through.

*sigh*

*poopie pants dance*

Ugh I agree. I'm SO ready for this to be over with...why is this not pleaded out or at trial already???

I have tried for many hours to hit against an email account associated with the zenaida myspace. No luck so far.

LE might have taken everything off line to preserve contaminating it with further activity - or attempts to change things if someone was so inclined.

Nah, I mean since August I've been trying.

lol

Not just recently.

Just a thought, It seems some people can find it very difficult to delete their myspace accounts. I was doing some research on myspace deletion and viewing private pages and came across this:

I have been trying to delete my Myspace account for the past month. I probably tried the process a total of 6 times. The problem is, I would never receive the confirmation to delete the account in my email. Solution, I changed my email from a Gmail to Yahoo account. I did the account deletion again, and immediately in my Yahoo account was the deletion confirmation.

Maybe Casey had the same problems and didn't have enough time to get rid of the account?

Also, I wonder if Casey had a myspace tracker? This allows you to see who is looking at your profile.

*sigh*

*poopie pants dance*
You are so very much appreciated.

oxoxoxo

*sigh*

*poopie pants dance*

all i can say is....weeeeeeeeeeeee with hands in the air wouldnt want to be on the ride with out ya!!!!

Hmm, was that before or after you "alerted the troops"?

Started before. Probably about a week or two before. Then kept on trying on and off for a couple of weeks afterwards.

That's when I was able to confirm for sure that not only is "zenaida" the display name, but it is also the REAL name of the account.

I have tried for many hours to hit against an email account associated with the zenaida myspace. No luck so far.

Thx, no luck here, either when I tried last night-no hit on Tom F., either. Maybe she used CA's e-mail address at Gentiva-If she had CA's password, KC could have deleted the confirmation from CA's e-mail in a hot minute (especially if she coulc jump right on a preconfigured Outlook e-mail).

Back to work, waiting on a new batch of docs!

How many of KC's imaginary people had e-mail accts. or myspaces?

How many of KC's imaginary people had e-mail accts. or myspaces?

That's what I'd like to know....if we had e-mail addresses, we could hit back to the ZG MySpace.

ETA-But I believe the e-mail account still has to be active for the MySpace page to still be active....

Where the computers (laptop and PC) given back to G&C after being taken in by LE?

I believe the PC was, because earlier this year when LE had to force CA/GA to hand over documents, I believe BC made some excuse about not be able to access the docs because their computer was giving them trouble.
Hope I'm not way off on that one, dunno about the laptop.

Started before. Probably about a week or two before. Then kept on trying on and off for a couple of weeks afterwards.

That's when I was able to confirm for sure that not only is "zenaida" the display name, but it is also the REAL name of the account.

Anybody in LE worth their salt is probably looking in here at certain threads. They may have discovered your work before you brought it to them. I'm sure hoping they did. The more I think about it the more this would blast things right open. Well, you guys are not lacking for cheerleaders, that's for sure. We'll all be sending Check This Out! vibes to LE.

I believe the PC was, because earlier this year when LE had to force CA/GA to hand over documents, I believe BC made some excuse about not be able to access the docs because their computer was giving them trouble.
Hope I'm not way off on that one, dunno about the laptop.

I have not seen a property sheet that says they were returned, but I believe they were. LE only needs to duplicate the hard drive and any flash drives and CDs they collect in order to gather the evidence they need. Once done they can return them.

IIRC, the Dec 11 or 19 search warrant asked to seize the computers once again, but either the judge or LE redacted the request. This implies to me that the computers were back with the Anthony's before December, 2008.

Anybody in LE worth their salt is probably looking in here at certain threads. They may have discovered your work before you brought it to them. I'm sure hoping they did. The more I think about it the more this would blast things right open. Well, you guys are not lacking for cheerleaders, that's for sure. We'll all be sending Check This Out! vibes to LE.

Yep, I think LE busted WS busting KC.....

Is there a way to "bug" someone's computer to moniter it's activity? Maybe that's why they didn't take it in Dec.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett