Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi darnudes,

I would not think this is heading up in our typical up/down rollercoaster. It's either that we just pulled into the off-load ramp because this definitely is NOT connected with Caylee's murder, OR, we're going through a vertical loop because some one hacked the account.

Hi Val, we all love your work!

I just discovered your excellent, very bright work on your blog, and love this about Joy She has quite a history.:"5/31/98 – Fraudulent use of credit cards – adjudicated guilty
- Expired or revoked credit cards – adjudication withheld
- theft, obtaining credit cards through fraudulent means – reduced to theft – adjudication withheld
7/5/98 - trespassing – adjudicated guilty
7/7/98 - trespassing – adjudicated guilty
7/8/98 - trespassing – adjudicated guilty
9/4/98 - Battery – adjudicated guilty
- Battery – adjudicated guilty
9/26/98 – Burglary – reduced to criminal mischief – adjudicated guilty
10/07/98- criminal mischief – adjudicated guilty
10/20/98- charged with criminal mischief – disposition unknown
- trespassing – adjudicated guilty
- theft – adjudicated guilty
11/13/98- theft – adjudicated guilty

She seems to have settled down for almost a year after this. Maybe someone back in her past who actually cared about her got her some help. But a year was all she could make.

11/22/99- breach of peace, disorderly conduct – adjudicated guilty
- battery – adjudicated guilty
- obstructing justice, resisting officer – adjudicated guilty

After that she had about a year and a half that she laid low and stayed out of trouble (as far as law enforcement could tell). But then, in 2001, she rose to the surface (or sank to the bottom) again.

7/17/01 - retail theft – adjudicated guilty
10/8/01 - stalking – dropped/abandoned
11/6/01 - violation of a protective order, domestic violence – adjudicated guilty

Star witness for the defense?" I wouldn't put it past Joy to try to hack in to anything. LOL!!! I suspect she posts many places under fake names.

I think Joy Wray is too busy putting her daughter in humiliating youtubes to get "learned up" on how to hack into a myspace.

I'll leave it at that so that I don't get time out.

Hi darnudes,

I would not think this is heading up in our typical up/down rollercoaster. It's either that we just pulled into the off-load ramp because this definitely is NOT connected with Caylee's murder, OR, we're going through a vertical loop because some one hacked the account.

Well, it's a slim possibility, but perhaps "someone" in the family was reading here and realized it was a loose end and got a message to KC, who gave them the password. Or they figured it out. Not that smart a move, especially if LE still has it on the radar. I should think that a typical hacker would not care to open the account to friends (unless LE was wondering who else might be interested).

Do I have this right?

Casey was stopped by LE while driving with Amy to Tampa....
and she used the ID of a Zenaida Gonzalez?????

:waitasec:

Do I have this right?

Casey was stopped by LE while driving with Amy to Tampa....
and she used the ID of a Zenaida Gonzalez?????

:waitasec:

I don't know that that's correct, Beatrice. As of this date, it appears there is no connection to the "ZG22" who received a traffic ticket on the same day AD did in 2008 and Casey.

* Note that Richard H. has solved the case on his blog, to include gettin' his happy azz (hey! he said it. Not me.) over to the courthouse and having them pull the records.

* I refuse to click on the clickable 'happy azz' link in the aforementioned link.

* Okay, I lied.

Blaise

If one of KC's team did go in to change the date (on no! the last date is 10/14, quick someone fix that!) then LE will be able to track that back fairly easily.
We have lots of screen shots here, too, of the 10/14/08 access date, and I would think MySpace could produce an activity log, so I am ever more curious to see where this leads.
Why would LE be acessing it yesterday, on a Saturday, as opposed to the weekdays? I know they work on weekends for high priority cases, but KC is near trial now, would LE still be working this stuff on the weekend? LDB? Maybe the weekend is all the time they have in their very busy schedules...

* Note that Richard H. has solved the case on his blog, to include gettin' his happy azz (hey! he said it. Not me.) over to the courthouse and having them pull the records.

* I refuse to click on the clickable 'happy azz' link in the aforementioned link.

* Okay, I lied.

Blaise

I think what impresses me the most is he admits he spent his "in-hi-demand" lawyering time reading 25 pages of this thread and still didn't comprehend what he was reading.

I really don't think he could screw it up any worse than he did.

I think what impresses me the most is he admits he spent his "in-hi-demand" lawyering time reading 25 pages of this thread and still didn't comprehend what he was reading.

I really don't think he could screw it up any worse than he did.

You're right, that is impressive. Getting a headache over reading 25 pages might be detrimental to that particular occupation.

What is more troubling is the "if KC didn't get a traffic ticket then the MySpace page doesn't exist" kind of conclusion at the end. Although that may be defense-attorney logic. If that's true, then CA should be looking at a new career because Toddler Sees White Dog = Zanny Exists reasoning is right up her alley.

So, is anyone notifying LE about the update?
I don't see how else this can be resolved without doing so.

Mr. Hornsby,

Most respectfully I submit to you that we already know that.

The information you supplied on your blog has already been supplied (in its entirety) here by the good people at WS. (HINT: We can work Orange County court records online ourselves - and have.) We know about the ZG22 issue.

But to use such irrational logic as: Because the ZG22 issue does not appear to be connected to Casey, the zenaida myspace is not connected either, is not too sound - to say it kindly!

Sorry - but I don't see how you took that great leap.

Oh - and by the way, you stated you visited my blog and stated that in visiting it you found the myspace may be a hoax. How the heck did you pull that out of what I have on my blog? I'm one of those people still waiting to see if LE found anything on this myspace. I have no clue what will be the final determination on this site.

We're all still waiting to see if there is anything on this myspace. And I contend, so are you. Because whatever you found in the courthouse records didn't have anything to do with this myspace.

We know that - because we looked at all of it long before you.

Mr. Hornsby,

Most respectfully I submit to you that we already know that.

The information you supplied on your blog has already been supplied (in its entirety) here by the good people at WS. (HINT: We can work Orange County court records online ourselves - and have.) We know about the ZG22 issue.

But to use such irrational logic as: Because the ZG22 issue does not appear to be connected to Casey, the zenaida myspace is not connected either, is not too sound - to say it kindly!

Sorry - but I don't see how you took that great leap.

Oh - and by the way, you stated you visited my blog and stated that in visiting it you found the myspace may be a hoax. How the heck did you pull that out of what I have on my blog? I'm one of those people still waiting to see if LE found anything on this myspace. I have no clue what will be the final determination on this site.

We're all still waiting to see if there is anything on this myspace. And I contend, so are you. Because whatever you found in the courthouse records didn't have anything to do with this myspace.

We know that - because we looked at all of it long before you.
Valhall, here is my leap of logic.

Today's date is Sunday, December 20, 2009. That means law enforcement has had nearly 17 months to issue a subpoena for this information not only to MySpace - but to Casey Anthony's internet provider.

Either entity would have provided a complete listing of where she went and what she did (not to mention the computer forensics report would have revealed such activities).

Now here we are 17 months later (and 6 months after the State filed their Notice to Seek the Death Penalty) and we have a whole lot of nothing.

IF the State had any information in their possession about this MySpace page - it would be required to be turned over to the defense. End of Discussion.

As for my information, it was my blog and my thoughts on how ridiculous I think all the conspiracy theories are about Zenaida Gonzalez - I personally think she is a complete red herring. Just like I think her civil suit is a joke (both legally and truthfully, but that is a whole other topic.) Again, this is my opinion, not legal analysis involving case law and criminal procedure. So I don't mind it if you eventually prove me wrong.

Anyway, being 34 years old (yes, I am clinging to my youth with every ounce of my strength) and from Casey Anthony's side of town (I went to University High School, her high school's arch rival, blah, blah). So I know from personal experience the term Zanny Bar is a common term and substance people her age are into/familiar with. So that is my opinion on how the Zanny term came about and she just took it to the Nth level - as she did with every lie of hers.

As for my take on your blog, it looks like I read to much into one of your most recent comments <snipped>:
If it is the owner, then we&#8217;re very close to confirmation that this has nothing to do with Casey
Regardless, I added that sentence more for tongue in cheek humor than hard fact.

As for your beef with my WebSleuthing skills
The information you supplied on your blog has already been supplied (in its entirety)
Well, I looked all over and I did not see anyone having posted the physical documents from the court file which conclusively prove the ticketed Zenaida Gonzalez spoke only spanish and thus could not have been involved with Casey. (Plea Form, Notice of Fines, Disposition). But that is just nitpicking and I could be wrong. Don't really care.

Regardless, the entire purpose of my post was my personal thoughts about how irrational it is that hundreds of people are wound up over the significance of this MySpace page when all it takes is a simple subpoena to clear it up. A subpoena law enforcement has either been to lazy to seek or felt was not worth seeking.

Talk about irrationality. :banghead:

Yes, the documents have been posted.

Mr. Hornsby, answer me this, since you are running the circuit on blogs and forums right now on this issue.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT LE HAS NOT SUBPOENAED RECORDS FROM THIS MYSPACE?

And

HOW DO YOU KNOW THOSE RECORDS, IF OBTAINED, DO NOT ATTACH KC TO THIS MYSPACE?

Because they haven't been released?

Mr. Hornsby,

Would these records be released if they had not been requested by the defense in discovery?

Before you answer that question - please also consider answering this question: Would the Anthony home desktop ISP logs be released by now if the defense had not requested them? And do you think LE has NOT requested those records? Because they have not been released yet.

Yes, the documents have been posted.

Mr. Hornsby, answer me this, since you are running the circuit on blogs and forums right now on this issue.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT LE HAS NOT SUBPOENAED RECORDS FROM THIS MYSPACE?

And

HOW DO YOU KNOW THOSE RECORDS, IF OBTAINED, DO NOT ATTACH KC TO THIS MYSPACE?

Because they haven't been released?

Mr. Hornsby,

Would these records be released if they had not been requested by the defense in discovery?

Before you answer that question - please also consider answering this question: Would the Anthony home desktop ISP logs be released by now if the defense had not requested them? And do you think LE has NOT requested those records? Because they have not been released yet.

why are you yelling?

anyway, because the defense filed a notice of discovery at the beginning of the case, florida rule of criminal procedure 3.220 requires that the state attorney must turn over all information they have - no exceptions. end of second discussion.

florida has what is called open discovery rules - the purpose of which is to prevent any surprise evidence from magically being presented at trial.

as for your last two questions
  • yes
  • it would not suprise me if they did not

finally, i am not saying that the myspace link could not be true, i am just saying law enforcement's failure to look into it says a lot to me about whether there is something there.

p.s. morgan and morgan could have subpoenaed this as part of the civil case as well - and it appears they have not.

why are you yelling?

anyway, because the defense filed a notice of discovery at the beginning of the case, florida rule of criminal procedure 3.220 requires that the state attorney must turn over all information they have - no exceptions. end of second discussion.

florida has what is called open discovery rules - the purpose of which is to prevent any surprise evidence from magically being presented at trial.

as for your last two questions
  • yes
  • it would not suprise me if they did not

finally, i am not saying that the myspace link could not be true, i am just saying law enforcement's failure to look into it says a lot to me about whether there is something there.

p.s. morgan and morgan could have subpoenaed this as part of the civil case as well - and it appears they have not.

I'm yelling because I'm passionate.

Okay, so you're saying that you believe (or you would not feel you were on shaking ground to believe) that law enforcement has not subpoena'd ISP logs from the Anthony home or myspace records from the laptop?

Because we've not seen myspace subpoena'd records for Casey Anthony's account. We've only seen publicly obtained records from Casey's account.

Are you saying that you know what Morgan and Morgan have subpoena'd in the civil action? Are they required to make public records they have for a civil case under the Sunshine Law?

Why did we not have particular forensics from the FBI lab until they were requested by the defense? If what you are saying is understood, shouldn't we have had them as soon as they were complete? Because the reports date back to last year, first quarter of this year and yet they weren't released until September to November after the defense requested them.

If we go off what you're saying, we can assume we have seen everything the state has at this moment, because that's what your statement reduces to. There is nothing yet unreleased if they have already had it.

I'm as dumb as a rock, but I do have an honest to goodness question.
I thought the Myspace page had been frozen? Am I wrong?
Thank you in advance.

And one other thing, if Casey Anthony did in fact create this Zenaida MySpace page with the intent to preemptively create some type of alibi or alternative suspect - why in the world would she put Dora the Explorer as the profile pic?

Dora the Explorer a character Caylee just happened to like! Why would Casey Anthony think her fall girl, Zenaida Gonzalez, would want Dora the Explorer as her profile pick??? Wouldn' Zenaida want to use a less suspicious profile pick?

I mean, think of how far in advance she would have had to think to basically screw with everyone's heads by setting up a page with:
1. The Zenaida name,
2. The Dora the Explorer character, and
3. The creation date of 6/16/08.

I am sorry, I am now 100% convinced someone set up that page after the fact to screw with people who were obsessed with this case. And I think they have succeeded.

And one other thing, if Casey Anthony did in fact create this Zenaida MySpace page with the intent to preemptively create some type of alibi or alternative suspect - why in the world would she put Dora the Explorer as the profile pic?

Dora the Explorer a character Caylee just happened to like! Why would Casey Anthony think her fall girl, Zenaida Gonzalez, would want Dora the Explorer as her profile pick??? Wouldn' Zenaida want to use a less suspicious profile pick?

I mean, think of how far in advance she would have had to think to basically screw with everyone's heads by setting up a page with:
1. The Zenaida name,
2. The Dora the Explorer character, and
3. The creation date of 6/18/08.

I am sorry, I am now 100% convinced someone set up that page after the fact to screw with people who were obsessed with this case. And I think they have succeeded.

This is where you are showing you have either not read the full work here, or just didn't pay attention as you did.

The page was created on June 16th, 2008.

I'm going to insert a pregnant pause there so that you can reflect on your theory "some one created it after the fact".

The page was created on June 16th, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member