Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And one other thing, if Casey Anthony did in fact create this Zenaida MySpace page with the intent to preemptively create some type of alibi or alternative suspect - why in the world would she put Dora the Explorer as the profile pic?

Dora the Explorer a character Caylee just happened to like! Why would Casey Anthony think her fall girl, Zenaida Gonzalez, would want Dora the Explorer as her profile pick??? Wouldn' Zenaida want to use a less suspicious profile pick?

I mean, think of how far in advance she would have had to think to basically screw with everyone's heads by setting up a page with:
1. The Zenaida name,
2. The Dora the Explorer character, and
3. The creation date of 6/18/08.

I am sorry, I am now 100% convinced someone set up that page after the fact to screw with people who were obsessed with this case. And I think they have succeeded.

I can't comment on the myspace page in itself, but will comment on the bolded section of your comment..
Casey would do all of these things. If she could go 31 days without contacting anyone about her daughter missing, all along getting a "Bella Vita' tattoo that means "a beautiful life"...I think she would be dumb enough to create a page such as this..not saying she did it, but her other behaviors suggests that she would..
With the creation date, it was way before anyone knew Caylee was missing..Now if what I read is correct, the date this page was made cannot be changed..
:waitasec:
I understand what you are saying, but this is the exact thing I would expect a mother who killed her child and hid it for 31 days could accomplish..

I'm yelling because I'm passionate.

Okay, so you're saying that you believe (or you would not feel you were on shaking ground to believe) that law enforcement has not subpoena'd ISP logs from the Anthony home or myspace records from the laptop?

Because we've not seen myspace subpoenaed records for Casey Anthony's account. We've only seen publicly obtained records from Casey's account.

Are you saying that you know what Morgan and Morgan have subpoena'd in the civil action? Are they required to make public records they have for a civil case under the Sunshine Law?

Why did we not have particular forensics from the FBI lab until they were requested by the defense? If what you are saying is understood, shouldn't we have had them as soon as they were complete? Because the reports date back to last year, first quarter of this year and yet they weren't released until September to November after the defense requested them.

If we go off what you're saying, we can assume we have seen everything the state has at this moment, because that's what your statement reduces to. There is nothing yet unreleased if they have already had it.

All that I am saying is that the records related to the MySpace account are the most rudimentary evidence that could be obtained and would have been obtained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office, not the FBI.

As for the civil case, no he is not required to disclose all of his evidence to the public like the state is in the criminal case. But, this guy has made a bigger production out of Ms. Zenaida's case than any other civil case I can ever remember.

I mean this guy invited the media to depositions and released the transcripts immediately after. Not only is that ridiculous - I have never heard of the media being at a civil deposition. If it had been my client, there would have been no deposition.

My point though, is that Morgan would release any and everything that could hurt Casey Anthony.

And nothing would hurt her more than evidence showing she set up a Zenaida MySpace account the day her daughter was last seen/believed to die.

Not only that, it would be the smoking gun piece of evidence to win his client's case.

This is where you are showing you have either not read the full work here, or just didn't pay attention as you did.

The page was created on June 16th, 2008.

I'm going to insert a pregnant pause there so that you can reflect on your theory "some one created it after the fact".

The page was created on June 16th, 2008.

I am sorry I was off by two days, that is not my point.

When I say after the fact, I mean months after this case started. And while the account may - or may not - have been created on June 16, the content could have been inserted months after.

What is someone obtained/hacked an inactive account created on 6/16 and then set it up to screw with people.

I mean, you are willing to concede that someone might have been able to hack into it recently, but not months ago when this case had way more people interested and some kids with to much time on their hands might have said "hey I know how we can really screw with someone."

Casey Anthony is the offspring of George and Cindy Anthony - Not Albert Einstein and Mileva Marić. You all giver her way to much credit.

Ugh, I have a headache again - anyone have a zanny bar so I can go to sleep...

Please understand, Mr. Hornsby, that I'm not particularlt mad at you, but I am a bit aggravated. And I will explain why. This particular issue (if you were to read this whole thread), has been a thorn for many of us who cannot yet dismiss it, while at the same time, cannot say for ourselves (because we lack the power of subpoena) that this is Casey.

I believe all the members who have been involved in this work have been reserved in their language, slow to jump to conclusions, but at the same time shown a great deal of critical thinking that has DISALLOWED the rejection of this being Casey.

We have waited patiently. In September we were informed (briefly) that this site may NOT have been investigated prior to that date. Because of that statement (with us not knowing if that is accurate or not) we have allowed that this myspace may not have been subpoenaed before September of this year.

Which would mean that if there were something to this site, we might only now be seeing it in released discovery.

My irritation is that you have misrepresented what is said in this thread (and on my blog), and jumped to conclusions in your own statements at your blog (as well as your comments at certain sites). We truly want to know what the truth is about this myspace page. I can only speak for myself, but I assure you I will accept what comes from LE when the day is done. But the day is not yet done, Mr. Hornsby. And I do not believe you can definitively say that the time has past that this site's information would have been already released. I think you over-stepped yourself on that one.

I will also share with you that I spoke with Morgan & Morgan, and I am very unsure that you are correct that they do not have information on this site. Maybe they operate differently than you suspect. I would not feel confident saying they do not have information against Casey concerning this site. I am still patiently waiting to see.

And let me add, Mr. Hornsby, that if you were just another mullet-head like me, your opinion broadcast on your blog and in other areas might not be a big deal. It would just be another conclusion drawn prematurely on this issue. But because of your position, and your career, your words tend to be taken with a bit more importance than those of us who spend time trying to get our facts straight. Because of that, you have a greater burden to ensure you don't rush to judgment on certain issues. In essence, an ill-thought statement by you can wipe out the work of several of us.

Maybe that's why I yelled.

Please understand, Mr. Hornsby, that I'm not particularlt mad at you, but I am a bit aggravated. And I will explain why. This particular issue (if you were to read this whole thread), has been a thorn for many of us who cannot yet dismiss it, while at the same time, cannot say for ourselves (because we lack the power of subpoena) that this is Casey.

I believe all the members who have been involved in this work have been reserved in their language, slow to jump to conclusions, but at the same time shown a great deal of critical thinking that has DISALLOWED the rejection of this being Casey.

We have waited patiently. In September we were informed (briefly) that this site may NOT have been investigated prior to that date. Because of that statement (with us not knowing if that is accurate or not) we have allowed that this myspace may not have been subpoenaed before September of this year.

Which would mean that if there were something to this site, we might only now be seeing it in released discovery.

My irritation is that you have misrepresented what is said in this thread (and on my blog), and jumped to conclusions in your own statements at your blog (as well as your comments at certain sites). We truly want to know what the truth is about this myspace page. I can only speak for myself, but I assure you I will accept what comes from LE when the day is done. But the day is not yet done, Mr. Hornsby. And I do not believe you can definitively say that the time has past that this site's information would have been already released. I think you over-stepped yourself on that one.

I will also share with you that I spoke with Morgan & Morgan, and I am very unsure that you are correct that they do not have information on this site. Maybe they operate differently than you suspect. I would not feel confident saying they do not have information against Casey concerning this site. I am still patiently waiting to see.

Well, I will leave it at that. As for Morgan & Morgan, maybe they do have the information. Only problem is they would have had to issue a subpoena, which requires notice to the account creator under Florida law, and if the account creator was Casey Anthony - chances are she got notice.

And if Casey was not the account creator, Morgan would still have to use a subpoena to obtain the information. And once obtained, they would be required to turn it over to Ms. Anthony's civil attorney upon request. And her civil attorney seems like the most intelligent attorney out of the whole charade. So I would be surprised if he did not request it.

In any event, considering all of the work you all have put into this subject - I hope my opinion turns out to be wrong.

Thank you for listening, Mr. Hornsby. I appreciate your insight into the legal maneuvers involved in both the criminal and civil actions. I just wanted you to understand that maybe there was a bit more to this than you apparently had picked up on. I do not believe this issue is black and white just yet. We're all setting in the gray area waiting for some one to develop the picture - if you will.

We really don't know. But we're also pretty certain no one else on the outside knows either.

Regards.

I'm as dumb as a rock, but I do have an honest to goodness question.
I thought the Myspace page had been frozen? Am I wrong?
Thank you in advance.

Sorry to quote myself, but could someone answer my question? TYIA.

Can't LE delay turning over discovery if it's an ongoing investigation? Perhaps they are not finished with it yet. The state may not be interested unless it turns out to be the smoking gun, though the fact it was created just hours before Caylee died and last accessed the day KC was indicted for murder is coincidence enough to give anyone pause (who else but a murderer with intent would know otherwise?). As is the Miami "location" and the Dora doll (who is of course an adorable Latino character Caylee loved and might have a variety of connotations within that family).

We are many months away from trial - and while I'm sure the state won't be delivering any last-minute surprises, it has been amusing to see how the defense has responded to what has been released so far. JB was acting as if it was a Herculean effort to simply read it all on JVM, and did not correct her comment that perhaps the mountains of discovery were some kind of nasty plot the state created to keep them too busy.

Valhall and others have done an amazing amount of work without the easy access to resources a legal professional in FL obviously has. Regardless of how this turns out, she and the others deserve kudos for such meticulous investigative efforts.

The fact RH has chosen it as a worthy subject to entertain his own readers elsewhere is backhanded flattery. The fact he has written about it in a flip way reflects more on him than the folks who toiled hard here.

Can't LE delay turning over discovery if it's an ongoing investigation? Perhaps they are not finished with it yet. The state may not be interested unless it turns out to be the smoking gun, though the fact it was created just hours before Caylee died and last accessed the day KC was indicted for murder is coincidence enough to give anyone pause (who else but a murderer with intent would know otherwise?). As is the Miami "location" and the Dora doll (who is of course an adorable Latino character Caylee loved and might have a variety of connotations within that family).

We are many months away from trial - and while I'm sure the state won't be delivering any last-minute surprises, it has been amusing to see how the defense has responded to what has been released so far. JB was acting as if it was a Herculean effort to simply read it all on JVM, and did not correct her comment that perhaps the mountains of discovery were some kind of nasty plot the state created to keep them too busy.

Valhall and others have done an amazing amount of work without the easy access to resources a legal professional in FL obviously has. Regardless of how this turns out, she and the others deserve kudos for such meticulous investigative efforts.

The fact RH has chosen it as a worthy subject to entertain his own readers elsewhere is backhanded flattery. The fact he has written about it in a flip way reflects more on him than the folks who toiled hard here.

By no means am I discounting any person's work. It just blows my mind that if these records were subpoenaed, they were not released yet.

On one hand I am as intrigued as anyone about the seemingly indisputable date the page was created and then last accessed. As am I confused by the recent activity by whomever has access.

On the other hand, I just cannot understand why LE has not obtained the records. Because if Casey did in fact create this page - game over.

I am going to go crawl back under a rock and re-ponder this issue.

Does LE necessarily have to produce a subpoena to get access to those records if the owners of the records are simply happy to cooperate? Also, some of them may not have been easily available at the provider over a year later, depending on if or how they preserve or archive them.

Does LE necessarily have to produce a subpoena to get access to those records if the owners of the records are simply happy to cooperate? Also, some of them may not have been easily available at the provider over a year later, depending on if or how they preserve or archive them.
Remember we are not just talking about MySpace, but whomever Casey's IP provider was also. But generally, even with an owner's permission, service providers still require a subpoena (at least phone companies do).

But since I am back-tracking on my initial beliefs about this. Does anyone know when the first Dora the Explorer reference was attributed to Caylee? What I am trying to get at, is when would it have become obvious to associate Dora the Explorer with Caylee Anthony - what date?

Took the thoughts out of my brain Cecebeans! You just said it so much better! You too, are to be thanked for your efforts in these truth seeking missions!

Remember we are not just talking about MySpace, but whomever Casey's IP provider was also. But generally, even with an owner's permission, service providers still require a subpoena (at least phone companies do).

But since I am back-tracking on my initial beliefs about this. Does anyone know when the first Dora the Explorer reference was attributed to Caylee? What I am trying to get at, is when would it have become obvious to associate Dora the Explorer with Caylee Anthony - what date?

All I recall is Cindy and George stating that Caylee loved Dora the Explorer, as many her age do. She watched Dora on TV, and had Dora items (such as a backpack.) Cindy said Caylee could count up to 45 in Spanish. I am thinking that Casey perhaps wanted to use Dora on the MySpace page (assuming she is responsible for it's set up) in order to implicate ZFG in Caylee's "kidnapping" and murder.

ETA: To answer your question, not sure of any particular date, just that Caylee loved Dora.

I'm as dumb as a rock, but I do have an honest to goodness question.
I thought the Myspace page had been frozen? Am I wrong?
Thank you in advance.

It was until recently. See post #1918 of this thread.

Valhall also mentions in her blog that in Cindy’s deposition at the end of July 2009, she stated that Dora was one of Caylee’s favorite videos/shows to watch frequently.

It might not matter when we found out about it - it was clearly something KC knew CA and GA would instantly recognize, and that may have been her intent.

She had already tried something similar with that phony email she sent herself from her "boss" Tom Manley. I think she figured that if her parents saw something on the internet, it was as good as true in their eyes. And if she did create it, we have no idea when she was planning on springing this little nugget of info on her parents. Maybe from out of town a few weeks later. But CA didn't give her "just one more day". She may have not even thought LE would ever be involved.

In some ways it would have been a KC-ism to use Dora as the MySpace icon to connect ZFG with Caylee.

There were suspicions KC setup this account given the coincidences but wonder why she never acted on it. KC never acted on a lot of things, she seemed to lose herself in hiding and not take the alibi setting effort as seriously.

Living 10 minutes at a time I think KC was just moving on since CA was seeming to buy the stories and was not searching that hard to locate KC. It wasn't until the car was located that CA really sought out KC.

It might not matter when we found out about it - it was clearly something KC knew CA and GA would instantly recognize, and that may have been her intent.

She had already tried something similar with that phony email she sent herself from her "boss" Tom Manley. I think she figured that if her parents saw something on the internet, it was as good as true in their eyes. And if she did create it, we have no idea when she was planning on springing this little nugget of info on her parents. Maybe from out of town a few weeks later. But CA didn't give her "just one more day". She may have not even thought LE would ever be involved.

True --- I think that was KC's intent .... to hoodwink her parents [if it was her?].

However, I think RH is coming from the perspective of, if this was someone playing a ruse on us and hijacked an unused account that was setup June 16 --- we need to try to sleuth that as well to eliminate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV