Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that KC was "Zenaida". I think KC invented the nanny when the Grunds told her to get a babysitter and she's been nursing her story ever since. Possibly, she found someone on the internet that suited her purposes, or she bumped into her somewhere (tattoo parlour, grocery store) and honed in but I don't believe that the nanny existed in any way shape or form in Caylee's life or in her (horribly unfortunate) death. KC is KC. A murderer and nothing else.

MOO

ETA - I haven't really decided on what I think about the Zenaida/Dora myspace yet but I do believe it's possible that some silly person following the case set it up. I know there was a lot of discussion about this a while back and some posters who were well versed in Myspace were saying that it was possible to alter the "sign up" date. I'm sure LE has followed up on this by now. If not, I hope they will soon.

I agree, there was no person, KC or otherwise, wandering around using the name ZFG. Usually the simplest answer is the correct one.

KC made up this name to pretend she had a sitter for whatever reason. The only thing I am questioning is if the Myspace page for Zenaida was created by KC.

Truthfully, if it was created by KC, I think it was made after the fact. That is, after Caylee was gone. Therefore, no premeditation.

I don't think GA and CA realize how much they are contributing to the premeditation issue by pretending KC had mentioned the name 'Zanny' on numerous occasions for over a year.

Don't they understand that, if that is the case, then the whole scenario gives credence to the premeditation probability??

I mean if there is no Zanny yet she was mentioned over a year ago on a regular basis and Zanny killed the baby, then the only conclusion is that the person who created Zanny killed the child.

Nah, I'm not going to discuss the source per request. And, yes, we are discussing the Dora Zenaida myspace.

It is my intention to trust that LE ran this rabbit hole as far as they could. All I'll throw out is this...

if myspace was subpoenaed for MY myspace records their records would show an IP attached to Kingfisher, Oklahoma. That's exactly 2 hours and 20 minutes from where I live.

So I'm trusting they ran this rabbit hole plum to the bottom.

As Val told us, the source said the IP was located in south Florida. No more specific than that. When I asked "Miami?" the response was "I cannot say." :rolleyes:

I did not push further because I had previously checked the three IP addresses from the Photobucket subpoena materials released March 5. One can check IP addresses at http://whatismyipaddress.com/. I took the IP addresses listed in the documents and plopped them into the site. Two of them - the one at Tony's and the "mystery IP" that was not ID'd are both in Winter Park. The third - the Anthony's - is Orlando.

I think we have long established based on cell pings and home computer usage that KC did not leave the Anthony home. Therefore, she had to have been accessing the web through the Anthony IP address, which is Orlando. In fact, a 10:27 AM upload to Photobucket is tagged as being from that IP.

I know it can be hard to accept that this myspace page is not a result of KC because of the uncanny string of coincidences (the name, the Dora image, the birthdate, the sign-up date, the time the profile was last changed, the date of the login) but it in fact appears that it is nothing more than that. :waitasec:

What are the odds? Apparently 1 in 256,000. :bang:

KC was in jail July 16-August 21, August 29-September 5, September 15-September 16, and October 14-now and forever.

So she was out Sept. 10, which means this other MySpace could possibly be real. But I'm not sure I care if KC made an essentially blank MySpace page while out of jail. The interesting thing about the Zenaida page was that it could help prove premeditation, which this other one can't.

No, but if it were created by her it after-the-fact would also point to a calculated cover-up.

Well, I'll be busy mixing pitchers of you-know-what...dang!

I have personally been told that:

1. ZG22 of the traffic ticket is NOT KC.

2. The IP address associated with the myspace is in SOUTHERN FLORIDA (i.e. probably Miami).

All roads lead to...nothing.

But at least we know now and don't have to waste our time in this area any longer. Thanks for all the help from everybody on getting to the truth in this particular area of this case. I can't express my gratitude adequately.

Nooooooooooooo! I feel like the air is seeping out of me......say it aint so. :raincloud: :no: I had such high hopes, like everyone.

Val, JWG, BJB, (and others who contributed who I may be overlooking.)thanks for all your tireless work. :bowdown: I learned a lot. And yes, we will need you for the next doc dump, as someone pointed out.

Sorry for the "late to the party" post, I just got caught up to speed.

Well, bummer.

Val and I can both vouch that OCSO did investigate this page earlier this spring when she sent them the information and that the IP address is not from the Orlando area. While it is possible to mask an IP, the investigation was characterized as "thorough" which presumably would also mean the friend ID associated with the page was not found on the computers.

Looks like it is just another one of many amazing coincidences.
No Way!!!
R U serious? Everything seemed to fit

Ok, Are we being Punked?!! :bang:

There goes my "If it looks like a duck..." policy!

*Shoot*

As Val told us, the source said the IP was located in south Florida. No more specific than that. When I asked "Miami?" the response was "I cannot say." :rolleyes:

I did not push further because I had previously checked the three IP addresses from the Photobucket subpoena materials released March 5. One can check IP addresses at http://whatismyipaddress.com/. I took the IP addresses listed in the documents and plopped them into the site. Two of them - the one at Tony's and the "mystery IP" that was not ID'd are both in Winter Park. The third - the Anthony's - is Orlando.

I think we have long established based on cell pings and home computer usage that KC did not leave the Anthony home. Therefore, she had to have been accessing the web through the Anthony IP address, which is Orlando. In fact, a 10:27 AM upload to Photobucket is tagged as being from that IP.

I know it can be hard to accept that this myspace page is not a result of KC because of the uncanny string of coincidences (the name, the Dora image, the birthdate, the sign-up date, the time the profile was last changed, the date of the login) but it in fact appears that it is nothing more than that. :waitasec:

What are the odds? Apparently 1 in 256,000. :bang:

JWG, I believe the third IP address (used for Photobucket activity late on June 9) was the laptop. So the three IP addresses are: the Anthony house (IP address located in Orlando), the one registered to Tony's roommate (IP address located in Winter Park), and the laptop (IP address located in Winter Park).

That was the first thing I checked--to see if maybe the laptop IP address was somehow in South Florida. :rolleyes:

I'm curious abt the two people who left a comment on the Video section of theZG/Dora MS pg. They seemed to think it was KCs pg.
I read thru early posts and didn't catch anything but I could have missed something if it was discussed.

I have personally been told that:

1. ZG22 of the traffic ticket is NOT KC.

2. The IP address associated with the myspace is in SOUTHERN FLORIDA (i.e. probably Miami).

All roads lead to...nothing.

But at least we know now and don't have to waste our time in this area any longer. Thanks for all the help from everybody on getting to the truth in this particular area of this case. I can't express my gratitude adequately.

Well I wonder.... the 6/16 and 10/14 dates are just TOO coincidental.

Could a Myspace tech, following the case through the national attention it got, have set this up as a (cruel) joke? Miami IP addy included?

Well I wonder.... the 6/16 and 10/14 dates are just TOO coincidental.

Could a Myspace tech, following the case through the national attention it got, have set this up as a (cruel) joke? Miami IP addy included?

I was hopeful on this one, too!

Is it at all possible that maybe LE did find something but are not going to tell anyone, or even lie and say they found nothing? I know they're not typically liars, but maybe a judge would want that info sealed due to being inflammatory, and the state knows it could cause trouble if LE gave an affirmative back to an individual.

I was hopeful on this one, too!

Is it at all possible that maybe LE did find something but are not going to tell anyone, or even lie and say they found nothing? I know they're not typically liars, but maybe a judge would want that info sealed due to being inflammatory, and the state knows it could cause trouble if LE gave an affirmative back to an individual.

It was a source, and I cannot think of a reason why the source would be misleading on the information.

I just cant even get over the fact how KC had told everyone that Zani was definately from MIAMI and so was her family.. Wasnt there a huge gap of unaccounted(non phone use) time on the 16th p.m. ? Could the times be off for any other reason? Could she have opened it in Orlando and then updated it on her cell phone internet while somewhere else? Any other connections to Miami area?Did anyone close visit there? Are GA's parent there? Lee? This has to be connected..If it was just a random Zani how come she has hasnt added any friends/done anything to it at all...Not sure how Myspace works has anyone tried requesting her as a friend? just doesnt make sense..ugh:(

From what I can tell, there are 148 zenaida's on myspace in Florida. In some cases, the same person opened multiple accounts. myspace challenged like me, I guess. :bang:

A large percentage - maybe up to 20% - look like they were abandoned the day they signed up.

So it seems small odds to have one of those zenaida's decide to sign up on June 16, 2008 and stop using on October 14, 2008.

Even though the source more or less confirmed the dates were genuine and not faked, the IP was south Florida. Go figure. :waitasec:

Nah, I'm not going to discuss the source per request. And, yes, we are discussing the Dora Zenaida myspace.

It is my intention to trust that LE ran this rabbit hole as far as they could. All I'll throw out is this...

if myspace was subpoenaed for MY myspace records their records would show an IP attached to Kingfisher, Oklahoma. That's exactly 2 hours and 20 minutes from where I live.

So I'm trusting they ran this rabbit hole plum to the bottom.

Kingfisher huh? wow - I actually know someone who lives there. I believe the town is so big that it actually has one traffic signal. Very small town. Hummmm........Isn't that near an Army base? ooppss...just saw you typed "your" myspace records, duh...it's late for me.

Valhall, JWG, BJB and the countless others ~ great sleuthing! My Momma told me I couldn't always get what I wanted or wished for. But I don't have to like it! Tremendous teamwork and investigating....I kinda feel sad right now.

On the bright side, LE had to submit a subpoena to get the IP records for this page. On top of that, the existence of the page - if it were not KC - could be considered by the defense as exculpatory evidence. As a result, LE has to turn the investigative materials over to the defense as part of discovery.

Which means they will be part of some future document dump. At that point we will be able to get to the bottom of the mystery. :thumb:

ETA: Heck, I'm half motivated to send him the info and have him chase it down for us.

Geez...did I just say that? :waitasec: No, no, no, JWG...what are you thinking?? :doh:

Well, bummer.

Val and I can both vouch that OCSO did investigate this page earlier this spring when she sent them the information and that the IP address is not from the Orlando area. While it is possible to mask an IP, the investigation was characterized as "thorough" which presumably would also mean the friend ID associated with the page was not found on the computers.

Looks like it is just another one of many amazing coincidences.

BBM
Well, I say we keep the rabbit hunt going. Wasn't it earlier this Spring when they put the death penalty back on the table? ;)

ok....popin in.....

just a thought......

could KC use her computer to access another computer ? and then from that computer access the myspace you all are talking about?

......who does KC know from Winter Park?....

I don't believe that KC was "Zenaida". I think KC invented the nanny when the Grunds told her to get a babysitter and she's been nursing her story ever since. Possibly, she found someone on the internet that suited her purposes, or she bumped into her somewhere (tattoo parlour, grocery store) and honed in but I don't believe that the nanny existed in any way shape or form in Caylee's life or in her (horribly unfortunate) death. KC is KC. A murderer and nothing else.

MOO

ETA - I haven't really decided on what I think about the Zenaida/Dora myspace yet but I do believe it's possible that some silly person following the case set it up. I know there was a lot of discussion about this a while back and some posters who were well versed in Myspace were saying that it was possible to alter the "sign up" date. I'm sure LE has followed up on this by now. If not, I hope they will soon.
I agree Pink Panther...the whole Zenaida thing was a story she first provided to the Grunds and kept using it when the situation arose...much easier than making up a whole new story. By the time LE got involved she had uttered Zanny's name so many times it rolled off her tongue effortlessly.

ok....popin in.....

just a thought......

could KC use her computer to access another computer ? and then from that computer access the myspace you all are talking about?

......who does KC know from Winter Park?......

A good portion of IP addys and phone #'s in this area show up as winter park, mine included. It's a town within the city of orlando :)

On the bright side, LE had to submit a subpoena to get the IP records for this page. On top of that, the existence of the page - if it were not KC - could be considered by the defense as exculpatory evidence. As a result, LE has to turn the investigative materials over to the defense as part of discovery.

Which means they will be part of some future document dump. At that point we will be able to get to the bottom of the mystery. :thumb:

ETA: Heck, I'm half motivated to send him the info and have him chase it down for us.

Geez...did I just say that? :waitasec: No, no, no, JWG...what are you thinking?? :doh:

While I'm happy that it'll come out in a doc dump so we can sleuth it with full info, I'm not happy that it could potentially be exculpatory...like I said yesterday, this now makes me question a lot of personal beliefs about this case.
Regardless, thank you so much, you, Val & BJB in particular, for all of your tireless hard work. All of your sleuthing is top notch, and it is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech