Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious Strickland has a special interest in her and this stuff just feeds the flames. Cant wait to hear what Chaney has to say. jmo
He was the judge who presided over the check charges...who else would have been interested? Someone brought this to his attention...not the other way around...IMHO.

The only reason I think they would fight this (or shall I say the only logical reason I come up with) is that she has to stay in Orlando and report her whereabouts, which could become public information and risk her personal safety.

Last time I checked, Orange County LE wasn't in the business of putting lives in danger. They don't need anymore than they've already had of KC.

AND Casey Anthony was proven NOT GUILTY of murdering Casey but that doesn't prevent many from thinking she was guilty. Strickland had inappropriate contact, and took the easy way out by stepping down, rather than being forced to do so. It's all about public opinion now.

She was proven "not innocent" but, declared "not guilty". By the admission of the jury.

I really think they are going to come out and say she is nutty as a fruitcake and she probably is after doing 3 years in solitary and they have admitted her somewhere.

I believe this to be true.

It's power, too. They won the trial, and they want to keep on winning. JB and CM don't want any egg on their face.

IMO, too late for that. I think their biggest concern at this point is they already have commitments for moneymaking deals and don't want to get caught in the middle of "breach of contracts" as a result of this latest development.

Yes it is ironic, with such stylish writing, no one could understand "supervised probation, upon her release from incarceration, " was a stipulation of her sentencing till he had to point it out (too late after the fact).

To be fair, these were two different violations, two different conclusions. But, you are correct, the system overlooked the details in the fraud case.

I have known people on probation. It's a transition back into society under the watchful eye of law enforcement. There is no reason to object to it unless there are other motives. As a poster said before she will be made to find a job, stay away from drugs/ alcohol and if any type of counseling is needed the probation officer will see to that too. And if she is in a facility now, she can serve her probation after her release if the judge agrees.

JMO, but I think this would be the wisest way to handle it.

IMHO...the only ones who claimed "inappropriate contact" was the defense.

Not sure why there is a belief by some that there was "inappropriate contact" when we all know here at WS's that there just wasn't any. There is a thread and we all went through it thoroughly with our questions and it just was not there. Did JS recluse himself, "Yes".....Did he do so because of inappropriate contact....No, absolutely not. Not hard to understand from my perspective, anyway. jmo

And everyone else in the world loves to work?

Actually, there are many, many people who do love to work and be contributing members of society...definitely not like the example that Casey displayed.

can someone catch me up? what is the latest on this? so, she is the system? is it looking like they're not going to fight it?

I will say one thing.... If this whole probation thing flies, it will keep her trap shut in a paid interview just long enough for the appeal on the lying conviction to be overturned at which point she can no longer plead the 5th and have to give her "interview" in a sworn depo.

He was the judge who presided over the check charges...who else would have been interested? Someone brought this to his attention...not the other way around...IMHO.

Yeah, but he was going to be the Judge in the Caylee trial, but he decided to communicate with bloggers and whatnot. Hes also made his media rounds as well. I find it unbelievable.jmo

I will say one thing.... If this whole probation thing flies, it will keep her trap shut in a paid interview just long enough for the appeal on the lying conviction to be overturned at which point she can no longer plead the 5th and have to give her "interview" in a sworn depo.

and this, my friends, would be a victory!!!:great:

Maybe this probation thing is really her DT trying to be rid of her. What if they went to JS and "reminded" him about the probation? Once they saw they couldn't make money off of her.. and they are just now realizing she is a dangerous sociopath..... this would be their chance to cut and run?

Maybe this probation thing is really her DT trying to be rid of her. What if they went to JS and "reminded" him about the probation? Once they saw they couldn't make money off of her.. and they are just now realizing she is a dangerous sociopath..... this would be their chance to cut and run?

wishfull thinking kaki.....

It's power, too. They won the trial, and they want to keep on winning. JB and CM don't want any egg on their face.

That is definitely a factor, the other is money. The mystique is gone once she comes out, which they may as well get used to the fact that people aren't going to change their animosity toward her, simply because she does a phony stint in a looney bin. She isn't as bankable as they had hoped. Uh, too bad. :loser:

You may be on to something. They would no longer have to pay to have her hidden, she'd have a job, be able to pay her own way.....sounds like the answer to DT's prayers. jmo

I know this is kinda OT, but if this story was false, why wouldn't the media clarify that? They still have the story up as if it were real.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked

Who to believe, local media or TMZ?:waitasec:

If you click on 'Read the arrest record' (link below) embedded in the article you link above, it takes you to the police report. There is no mention of Casey Anthony or of the suspect saying the victim resembled anyone at all, for that matter.

So, in this instance, I'll go with TMZ. Looks like a case of lousy local reporting to me.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/griffin/NEWSon6/PDF/1107/ChouteauPoliceReport.PDF

OK we are going off track again.

Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Post lands at random.

That's probably why Cheney is going to Court to have it dismissed. Also probably why Strickland is the one who is issuing the order. He probably checked with the Defense team first who got him off the case to begin with and he wants to help them out.

I can see your reasoning - all falls into place. :banghead:

so..KC is in the system?

shouldn't her whereabouts be made public soon then?

I'm happy that Casey Anthony has been ordered back to Orange County to serve her probation - if for no other reason then it is something she does not wish to do.

As for her worrying about her personal safety - I don't really care about her personal safety.

She brought ALL of this on herself.

If it is true it was an accident, she could have reported it and saved the searchers the 6 months of anguished searching for a child as well as saved the Florida taxpayers the huge expense of an investigation and trial.

If it is true she murdered her child, she could have reported it and saved the searchers the 6 months of anguished searching for a child as well as saved the Florida taxpayers the huge expense of an investigation and trial.

Robert Louis Stevenson: "Everybody sooner or later sits down to a banquet of consequences"

If you click on 'Read the arrest record' (link below) embedded in the article you link above, it takes you to the police report. There is no mention of Casey Anthony or of the suspect saying the victim resembled anyone at all, for that matter.

So, in this instance, I'll go with TMZ. Looks like a case of lousy local reporting to me.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/griffin/NEWSon6/PDF/1107/ChouteauPoliceReport.PDF

There is mention in the police report that she states "I was just trying to save the children" though.

Isn't TMZ entertainment news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member