Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey also shows up under https://www.vinelink.com

Offender Name: CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Offender ID: X70160
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Race: White

Custody Status: Community Supervision
Date: 01/25/2010
Reason: Under Supervision

Scheduled Release Date:

ETA

8/2/2011

You have been registered for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

You are registered with us to receive updates about offender CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160.

This offender is under Community Supervision. I will notify you whenever this offender's status changes. You can visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.

Thank you,

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

I may be late on this but, Jean C. on IS said that a PO did visit FCA in jail (Feb 2010) to alert her to the probation conditions. This PO also told her that she was to report to Probation within 24 hours of release. When a court order is read and/or shown to a defendant, it is the defendant's responsibility to remember these conditions. No one is assigned to a defendant, to remind him or her that a court date is coming up, or to report to probation, or anything else. Seems open and shut to me, she received her orders and agreed.

That seems very cut and dried then. I was wondering what the PO has in their records and that that could change things. If JS ordered and PO followed through it seems to me the defense team dropped the ball if they spirited her out of state.

Has Casey reported already?

Go here: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeoffenders/search.asp
Put in Anthony, Casey

Click on her name and you will see the following:

(This information was current as of 8/1/2011)

DC Number: X70160
Name: ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 5'02''
Weight: 107 lbs.
Birth Date: 03/19/1986
Supervision Begin Date: 01/25/2010
Current Location: ORLANDO
Current Status: ACTIVE
Supervision Type: PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date: 07/16/2012

Thanks Patty ! She is in the system and in Florida. I am waiting for that picture, it's too bad that Casey won't be paid a penny for it ! :floorlaugh:

There was a woman in Okla. (I believe) who apparently looked like Casey, a customer of her's waited for her to get out of work and followed her to run her car down off the road and left the woman when she presumed she was dead. Her car rolled twice.

The only reason, IMO, the public is at risk is because of these vigilantes who want to take the law into their own hands.

I'll post a link if needed.

Wasn't that story found to be false?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...named-Caylee-nearly-killed-crazed-driver.html

SO if it's true that KC knew herself she was to report 24 hours after her release then she's already violated her probation!

lol..wishful thinking..

There was a woman in Okla. (I believe) who apparently looked like Casey, a customer of her's waited for her to get out of work and followed her to run her car down off the road and left the woman when she presumed she was dead. Her car rolled twice.

The only reason, IMO, the public is at risk is because of these vigilantes who want to take the law into their own hands.

I'll post a link if needed.

Didn't the woman admit that the media put the "ran her off the road because she looked like Casey" spin to it. The woman did say that this unusual person did tell her she looked like Casey but she clearly knew it was not Casey. This person had some mental problems, too I believe, so she probably didn't need much of a reason to run anyone off the road. lol When I think of vigilantes I think of ordinary people who just let their anger get out of control. I don't see people acting like that in Orlando. I think most people will just give her dirty looks.

I'm telling you, and I know the Theme Parks are careful who they hire, but the best job for her is in a full suited costume so no one would know who she was. No contact with money, no facial recognition. No one would need to know. jmo

Woah... I didn't hear those reports, thanks for the links. The level local news will stoop to for ratings!

I was going to say I know I saw this on TV and all over the net.... but of course I didn't see the part about it being bogus!

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

I may be late on this but, Jean C. on IS said that a PO did visit FCA in jail (Feb 2010) to alert her to the probation conditions. This PO also told her that she was to report to Probation within 24 hours of release. When a court order is read and/or shown to a defendant, it is the defendant's responsibility to remember these conditions. No one is assigned to a defendant, to remind him or her that a court date is coming up, or to report to probation, or anything else. Seems open and shut to me, she received her orders and agreed.

So did she violate it by not reporting within the 24 hours? Boy, that irony WOULD be rich!

Didn't the woman admit that the media put the "ran her off the road because she looked like Casey" spin to it. The woman did say that this unusual person did tell her she looked like Casey but she clearly knew it was not Casey. This person had some mental problems, too I believe, so she probably didn't need much of a reason to run anyone off the road. lol When I think of vigilantes I think of ordinary people who just let their anger get out of control. I don't see people acting like that in Orlando. I think most people will just give her dirty looks.

I'm telling you, and I know the Theme Parks are careful who they hire, but the best job for her is in a full suited costume so no one would know who she was. No contact with money, no facial recognition. No one would need to know. jmo

:floorlaugh: Didn't GAs exwife tell Dr. Drew that GA always wanted to be a character at Disney World?

Yes, I believe that woman admitted she trumped up the story. And IMO if FCA is in personal danger it's her own fault. She's the one who knew Caylee was dead and rotting in the woods and lied to the entire community and led them on a wild goose chase. And it's my opinion she killed her daughter.

That seems very cut and dried then. I was wondering what the PO has in their records and that that could change things. If JS ordered and PO followed through it seems to me the defense team dropped the ball if they spirited her out of state.
Jean C said on IS, that she was reading a PO report, the PO visited FCA in jail, and read the conditions of her probation. There was something, in the report, about Casey appearing to be cheerful (no doubt, probation was a pleasant thought back then).

Respectfully snipped

I agree with Probation being a good thing for KC, she would have to keep a job and a place to live for at least one year. That kind of simple structure would be helpful. Drug and alcohol free for one year would be also, but I am assuming she has been that for 3 years in jail while serving time for the felony check charges. No one needs to make her address public, I am okay with that part being skipped. She is not a registered sex offender so I don't see any problem with that.

As far as theme park work, do they hire people with felonies on their record? Would you want your children at that park? I know a few people that used to work at Disney Orlando years ago, all the "mascots" were smoking weed and whatever else they could get into to, and bopping kids on the head in the tunnels, so... Also, do you think KC could keep it quiet, if parents found out they would boycott the theme park. I think telemarketing or debt phone collection is a good start.

SO if it's true that KC knew herself she was to report 24 hours after her release then she's already violated her probation!

lol..wishful thinking..

That would be way, way, way too good to be true. I think the screw-up will be on the part of the DOC though, and not KC.

Jean C said on IS, that she was reading a PO report, the PO visited FCA in jail, and read the conditions of her probation. There was something, in the report, about Casey appearing to be cheerful (no doubt, probation was a pleasant thought back then).

Did Jean state this information today?

Casey also shows up under https://www.vinelink.com

Offender Name: CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Offender ID: X70160
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Race: White

Custody Status: Community Supervision
Date: 01/25/2010
Reason: Under Supervision

Scheduled Release Date:

ETA

8/2/2011

You have been registered for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

You are registered with us to receive updates about offender CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160.

This offender is under Community Supervision. I will notify you whenever this offender's status changes. You can visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.

Thank you,

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

I did a check on 7/29 and she was not listed. So, somewhere between 7/29 and 8/2 she has reported, right?

Respectfully snipped

I agree with Probation being a good thing for KC, she would have to keep a job and a place to live for at least one year. That kind of simple structure would be helpful. Drug and alcohol free for one year would be also, but I am assuming she has been that for 3 years in jail while serving time for the felony check charges. No one needs to make her address public, I am okay with that part being skipped. She is not a registered sex offender so I don't see any problem with that.

As far as theme park work, do they hire people with felonies on their record? Would you want your children at that park? I know a few people that used to work at Disney Orlando years ago, all the "mascots" were smoking weed and whatever else they could get into to, and bopping kids on the head in the tunnels, so... Also, do you think KC could keep it quiet, if parents found out they would boycott the theme park. I think telemarketing or debt phone collection is a good start.

AHhhhh, wouldn't that involve credit card information???? jmo

I wish they could add community service hours to her probation and make her clean up those woods Caylee was found in.

I did a check on 7/29 and she was not listed. So, somewhere between 7/29 and 8/2 she has reported, right?

The only thing that I can think of is that after the Judge signed the order she was put under Community Supervision. Although, I would think they would have to have had her there in order to do so.

BBM

You are correct, except most ex-felons do not have the amount of publicity that has surrounded this case. And, I only have to wonder that if she was being held in Orlando for probation of 1 year while out, and something were to happen to her; would that be the state's fault? Kind of like when she was in their custody and they had to make sure her release was safe.:waitasec:

How would it be the state's fault if something were to happen to her? They're not responsible for what some psycho may or may not do. If your theory were true, the state would be compelled to provide security for every released felon, high profile or not. It's the ex-felon's responsibility to provide their own protection, should they feel the need.

To my knowledge, there has not been one credible threat to her well being. Unless you consider taunting a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove