Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT must be fuming. They don't want any pics of her out there for public consumption as that would cut into their profits. Are they bringing her back the same way they took her away....through mason's office?

The DT must be fuming. They don't want any pics of her out there for public consumption as that would cut into their profits. Are they bringing her back the same way they took her away....through mason's office?

Probably.

I certainly could not stomach seeing a person with a blanket over their head running from a helicopter landed on the roof of the probation building.

BBM:

:rocker: Exactly !

Oh ... I hope the news cameras get every photo they can of CFCA and post them all over the news, tv, internet ...

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Because I lost all respect for him when he contacted a blogger. He should have remained professional, imo, I dont care who he was defending and whatnot. Hes been on tv since the verdict doing interviews.... her serving probation, super, but it can also be transferred to wherever she is and hopefully it is. jmo

Why do you hope it is?

I don't think they are having a hearing today...I think they are just filing a motion. Maybe they are waiting for LF to write it...she's the most competent of the bunch IMO.

No I believe that the appeals will delay Casey from appearing before probation for a bit, . although maybe not.

What is kind of comical is the continued free legal services that the defense must provide. :)

Is she going to be there?

Mason, his blustering self, and his side-kick are going to speak for her. Her Court Jesters will be performing for the public prior to her arrival...which will be the 72nd hour or later.

Admission is free..

Yeah, but he was going to be the Judge in the Caylee trial, but he decided to communicate with bloggers and whatnot. Hes also made his media rounds as well. I find it unbelievable.jmo

It wasn't "bloggers", it was one "blogger" who was/is a personal friend of his. Checking on his condition after being hospitalized IIRC. Just because you are a presiding judge doesn't mean you have to cut all communication off to the rest of the world. It's what you discuss that counts. It was determined that the content of his "post" was not in any way affiliated with the case at the time yet, he chose to do the right thing and take himself off the case anyway so there would be no question the defendant would be treated fairly and without bias.

Because I lost all respect for him when he contacted a blogger. He should have remained professional, imo, I dont care who he was defending and whatnot. Hes been on tv since the verdict doing interviews.... her serving probation, super, but it can also be transferred to wherever she is and hopefully it is. jmo

Again, unfounded and undeserved IMO. Walking away from the case reinforced his professionalism. As far as being on tv since, (since being a key word)......doing interviews, why not? That case is over and the sentencing was set. He's now a member of the "Experts in KCism". Inquiring minds want to know. So, now he wants his ruling enforced to fulfill the last obligation of the charges in the case that was before him. That was agreed to by KC and the court. Time to pay her dues.

And just what are your thoughts on the defense team using social media, blogs and message forums to "tweak their strategy" Did you lose respect for them too?

Mason, his blustering self, and his side-kick are going to speak for her. Her Court Jesters will be performing for the public prior to her arrival...which will be the 72nd hour or later.

Admission is free..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great: HILARIOUS !!

:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member