Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip it...really. I made the mistake of reading it and I am wondering why I am the fool I am. Ugh, that those two have the gall to call HHJS what they call him in the first line. Really...pot, kettle. Well, not really, because HHJS doesn't fall into that category IMO. Anyhow...yeah, skip it. Lots of the normal mistruths and such...
Nice that Baez has a direct line to GR.

hhjp said in that the gravy train was done for the DT (not exact words)...but love is deaf.

It all started when baez took that first bite of licorice. I still hear "That's Amore" playing in the background whenever I picture that scene between the two of them.

The way things have gone, more lawyers than just baez chewed on that licorice.

I just have to come in here: Judge Strickland should have had the foresight to realize that he never should have corresponded in any way with Dave. He is the Judge - he is the ruler in the Court.

The defense is going to use whatever they can to save their client. Completely different than what a Judge does. The defense has every right to use social media to tweak their strategy - we are now in a broadband society - there was a time a short time ago where the defense hired the people to just look at the jury - not so anymore -.

But the Judge should have absolutely known better. I did not lose respect for him but I did not appreciate his lack of judgement in corresponding with Dave Marinade.

Huh, do I have it wrong? My understanding of the relationship between Judge Stan and "that Blogger" was that it started well before the case came before JS and was not about legal issues, but other ones.
I agree it was inappropriate for JS to even have what little contact they did have in the courtroom after it concluded that day - but hardly worth the ballyhoo that followed...

Wish I could reply to this and would but we've been asked to drop it.

I understand. Didn't see the mods note until after I posted. I would be happy to listen at some point as I have always respected your posts.

hhjp said in that the gravy train was done for the DT (not exact words)...but love is deaf.

It all started when baez took that first bite of licorice. I still hear "That's Amore" playing in the background, whenever I picture that scene between the two of them.

The way things have gone, more lawyers than just baez got some licorice.

:giggle:

I understand. Didn't see the mods note until after I posted. I would be happy to listen at some point as I have always respected your posts.

Thank you so much and likewise.

It's a touchy subject and I understand completely; took me a week to digest the verdict.

But I truly believe that we will see her reoffend. I believe she is a sociopath (she has all the attributes that Diane Downs has (especially when you watch Down's interviews after the murder and listen to KC during the Universal deal); its amazing how similar they are and a shrink diagnoses her (Downs) as sociopathic; how the court shrinks did not diagnose that I don't know but.....

She is going to reoffend because she is not going to get the help she needs and if she does get help it will not be all consuming as it should be, She is a very sick woman and will not be able to maintain friendships for any length of time.

There's a new post in the news sticky on this. But because it Geraldo talking to JB I can't click on it for fear my computer will explode - but not before I do.

I will wait for a more credible MSM report.

I took a bullet for the team. :D As you can predict, it's totally laughable and fraught with errors - not to mention a great deal of the pot calling the kettle black. Just a few hilarious highlights...

"After shameful pandering to the press got him recused from the Casey Anthony death penalty child murder trial, the ousted judge has found an outlet for his longing for publicity-lost." (Geraldo is an expert in pandering and publicity seeking. I'll give him that. HUGE Pot/kettle)

"...dragging Casey Anthony back to Orlando Florida to re-serve prison time she has already done." (Whut?! Who said anything about re-serving time?)

"...fall for the Strickland ploy that the clerk must have misunderstood him. Misunderstood him? In the most closely watched criminal proceedings in recent Florida history? (He's right. Since it was the most closely watched criminal proceedings in FL history, he should have known that it's recorded on video that Judge Strickland used the magic words "upon release" at time of sentencing.)

Ohhh, Geraldo! :floorlaugh:

Link provided for source. No need to click.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geral...ckland-probation-double-jeopard#ixzz1TtnNRMdn

Huh, do I have it wrong? My understanding of the relationship between Judge Stan and "that Blogger" was that it started well before the case came before JS and was not about legal issues, but other ones.
I agree it was inappropriate for JS to even have what little contact they did have in the courtroom after it concluded that day - but hardly worth the ballyhoo that followed...

I hear ya Logical, but as soon as I heard that he corresponded with Dave Marinade and told Dave he liked the way he handled the case, I knew he was in trouble. Actually, Marinade gave KC a very fair handling - but the defense had not had a win in a while and Cheney just sloshed in looking for "fun" and there you go.

But me thinks I will end up in trouble if I continue. :seeya:

I can't imagine eating a meal with Geraldo. That mustache would slay me.

Bad Gram! :lol:

I can't imagine eating a meal with Geraldo. That mustache would slay me.

Bad Gram! :lol:

He looks like one of the old book dealers/restorers in The Ninth Gate (the two brothers).

I have no problem with discussion about Judge Strickland. I'd love to see some really good discussion. Unfortunately it was getting nasty. If you would like to all try it again and be courteous to opposing points of view go for it. :) Our problems in the last 24 hours have been when OT creates a firestorm. :blowkiss:

I took a bullet for the team. :D As you can predict, it's totally laughable and fraught with errors - not to mention a great deal of the pot calling the kettle black. Just a few hilarious highlights...

"After shameful pandering to the press got him recused from the Casey Anthony death penalty child murder trial, the ousted judge has found an outlet for his longing for publicity-lost." (Geraldo is an expert in pandering and publicity seeking. I'll give him that. HUGE Pot/kettle)

"...dragging Casey Anthony back to Orlando Florida to re-serve prison time she has already done." (Whut?! Who said anything about re-serving time?)

"...fall for the Strickland ploy that the clerk must have misunderstood him. Misunderstood him? In the most closely watched criminal proceedings in recent Florida history? (He's right. Since it was the most closely watched criminal proceedings in FL history, he should have known that it's recorded on video that Judge Strickland used the magic words "upon release" at time of sentencing.)

Ohhh, Geraldo! :floorlaugh:

Link provided for source. No need to click.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geral...ckland-probation-double-jeopard#ixzz1TtnNRMdn

Funny, he's pretty close to the line on "actionable" - here kittykittykitty

It wasn't "bloggers", it was one "blogger" who was/is a personal friend of his. Checking on his condition after being hospitalized IIRC. Just because you are a presiding judge doesn't mean you have to cut all communication off to the rest of the world. It's what you discuss that counts. It was determined that the content of his "post" was not in any way affiliated with the case at the time yet, he chose to do the right thing and take himself off the case anyway so there would be no question the defendant would be treated fairly and without bias.

I don't believe Marinade Dave was a personal friend of JS. IIRC, JS stumbled on his blog, read it, followed it for a bit (finding out about his health condition, his take on the case, etc). JS recognized Dave in the audience of one of the hearings and spoke with him after the hearing but in Open Court. They may be friends now, but they were not personal friends when this happened.

Skip it...really. I made the mistake of reading it and I am wondering why I am the fool I am. Ugh, that those two have the gall to call HHJS what they call him in the first line. Really...pot, kettle. Well, not really, because HHJS doesn't fall into that category IMO. Anyhow...yeah, skip it. Lots of the normal mistruths and such...

Ack - I did too and am considering bleaching my eyes - I don't think I've ever read anything he has written before - he's even worse in print and what absolute nonsense - along with being just plain vile - and wasn't that term self- ******** hound actually used about Baez?

here's my question about Strickland, he wasn't ousted from the check fraud case, he ruled on it and the DT was perfectly happy with him then, he made his suggestions regarding probation THEN, before he recused himself for the murder trial, so doesn't it make the disqualification of him now a moot point when he was "okay" in this case in question?? If they disqualify him NOW, couldn't the SA come back and declare a mistrial in the original check fraud case??

here's my question about Strickland, he wasn't ousted from the check fraud case, he ruled on it and the DT was perfectly happy with him then, he made his suggestions regarding probation THEN, before he recused himself for the murder trial, so doesn't it make the disqualification of him now a moot point when he was "okay" in this case in question?? If they disqualify him NOW, couldn't the SA come back and declare a mistrial in the original check fraud case??

If you think about it, if the DT argues he should be disqualified, shouldn't he have been disqualifed THEN? Go back for a retry, she lost that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem