Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a woman in Okla. (I believe) who apparently looked like Casey, a customer of her's waited for her to get out of work and followed her to run her car down off the road and left the woman when she presumed she was dead. Her car rolled twice.

The only reason, IMO, the public is at risk is because of these vigilantes who want to take the law into their own hands.

I'll post a link if needed.

It later came out that this incident was a hoax. It had nothing to do with the woman supposedly looking like Casey Anthony. The incident itself did happen but witnesses reported that they saw and heard nothing related to Casey Anthony in any way. In other words it turned out that this woman was just twisting the truth to get her ten minutes of fame.

But, but, but she said she was sorry for not being a better friend. Wasn't that enough? This case is a joke, next thing JB will be asking to have her record expunged!

Yeah, bet Amy H. is glad she is far, far away from FCA. What a nightmare.

After watching the video's he clearly states the probation is to start apond her release. Cant get anymore clearer then that. Unlike some certain media claiming other wise the video says it all. The judge knows what he is doing and I tend to agree KA is a felon she needs to be treated like any other felon.

Why is it that convicted criminals like FCA can be defended to the last breath for every unreasonable and bewildering act she's committed, but when it comes to a vetted court official like Judge Strickland who holds a vested interest in behaving honorably, he is immediately a suspicious character? Especially when the charge against him involved his appreciation and approval of fair treatment for the Anthonys? Has the world suddenly turned upside down?

I likely would have never seen this had I not accidently clicked this page. My computer just isn't strong enough to read every page.
I love the posts that make people have remember where priorities and good senses are. Doesn't work for everyone, but things just wouldn't be as colorful, fun, and frustrating if all of us used good senses and agreed on everything.

Thank you. Good post.

Could the court of appeals even consider taking this case until a lower court rules? If so Baez had better work overtime on the appeal The clock is ticking.

Could the court of appeals even consider taking this case until a lower court rules? If so Baez had better work overtime on the appeal The clock is ticking.

I'm confused, did I miss something grandma?

You know if this article is right I don't see how they can make her serve probation now. Seems DOC was treating her as on probation during her time in jail.

But case notes provided by the DOC through its Probation & Parole Services, show that Casey Anthony was contacted repeatedly by probation officials while she was awaiting trial in the Orange County Jail.

Several contacts were listed as "residence verification."

"Offender has remained in OCJ pending trial on murder charges her entire period of supervision," one entry in the case notes states.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ey-anthony-probation-20110801,0,1929327.story

I'm confused, did I miss something grandma?

I am too. I'm not sure but I would think that the lower court would have to hear a motion and have it denied before an appeal could be filed. But I'm not sure.

In this case maybe they can take the amended decision of Strickland right to appeal. At any rate Casey has been ordered back to probations by 5pm tomorrow. So unless Baez can get this heard by the appeals court tomorrow, she had better show up.

RedHuber
Hey #cheneymason u got 35 min. to get to court house. #caseyanthony 12 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

wonder what this means

I am too. I'm not sure but I would think that the lower court would have to hear a motion and have it denied before an appeal could be filed. But I'm not sure.

In this case maybe they can take the amended decision of Strickland right to appeal. At any rate Casey has been ordered back to probations by 5pm tomorrow. So unless Baez can get this heard by the appeals court tomorrow, she had better show up.

I would think the motion would have to be denied too. I think for once the DT can't do anything. ooh the irony is rich.

You know if this article is right I don't see how they can make her serve probation now. Seems DOC was treating her as on probation during her time in jail.

But case notes provided by the DOC through its Probation & Parole Services, show that Casey Anthony was contacted repeatedly by probation officials while she was awaiting trial in the Orange County Jail.

"Offender has remained in OCJ pending trial on murder charges her entire period of supervision," one entry in the case notes states.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ey-anthony-probation-20110801,0,1929327.story

I see what you are saying HOWEVER (maybe it's wishful thinking) but Judge S specifically indicated when released from jail......in MY MIND that means the visits made as "residence verification" were in vain............play where in the H else would she be other than jail! :)

BBM

I thought she had 72 hours? I "assumed" that meant from either the date or time that the order was signed or received....... :waitasec:

RH wrote a blog today about why it still can happen.

My understanding is she was SERVING time for her check fraud charges. I haven't read the article though..............

Even more so by the first line of his rant. I didn't want to post it because it's so disgusting, but...

"Already labeled in court papers "a self-aggrandizing media *advertiser censored*," I mean "media hound", Florida Circuit Court judge Stan Strickland has further debased...

Yeah... he went there! He knows a great deal about media *advertiser censored*, though. Although he failed to mention that it was Strickland himself that did the labeling.

What a putz.

My feelings also Suzihawk - but he is speaking for Baez and "Birds of A Feather".......:innocent:

No motion from DT showing on the court clerk's site.

Order of probation and court minutes from yesterday, plus some counter transaction fees.

My understanding is she sas SERVING time for her check fraud charges.

I thought she was serving time for lieing to LE. 4 Counts of lieing to LE, 1 year each but got out early for good behavior. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought

BBM

I thought she had 72 hours? I "assumed" that meant from either the date or time that the order was signed or received....... :waitasec:

ha ha ha ha I'm just as confused as everyone else. I was going off of this media tweet someone else posted earlier.

Kerry Sanders, NBC reports that JB/CM filed their probation motion, but Judge S is on vacation this week and has no plans to return specially to hear it....
So as it stands now the murderer has to return to OC and report to her probation officer by 5pm tomorrow!

RedHuber
Hey #cheneymason u got 35 min. to get to court house. #caseyanthony 12 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

wonder what this means

Does this mean Mr. Mason is still blowing in the wind and hasn't actually filed yet????

Maybe Will's got the document and is driving....driving....

FL DOC website has her listed in Offender Search and saying "currently awaiting photo."

I wonder if they will just continue to list the jail address as her address on the DOC website. I recall Hank Croslin Sr. was listed that way even after his release from jail into Community Supervision (because he was living in a homeless shelter upon release).

Makes sense if the new address is unknown then the last known address would be the jail. Either that or they expect her back soon. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth