Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there are many, many people who do love to work and be contributing members of society...definitely not like the example that Casey displayed.
And...there's a big difference between not liking to work and not liking to work and having no money so you steal to support your need for underwear, beer, etc. Not that she ever made substantial contributions to household purchases while residing with her parents either (quite the contrary).

so..KC is in the system?

shouldn't her whereabouts be made public soon then?

IIRC RHornsby said that as a convicted felon her adress is public information...:worms:

It's awfully quiet...I expected them to file something first thing. I wonder if there are some talks going on behind the scenes.

FL DOC website has her listed in Offender Search and saying "currently awaiting photo."

I wonder if they will just continue to list the jail address as her address on the DOC website. I recall Hank Croslin Sr. was listed that way even after his release from jail into Community Supervision (because he was living in a homeless shelter upon release).

all I can find is this.

Current Verified JAIL Address:
3723 VISION BLVD
ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
ORLANDO, FL 32839

hopefully my super sleuthers can do better lol :)

Casey also shows up under https://www.vinelink.com

Offender Name: CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Offender ID: X70160
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Race: White
Custody Status: Community Supervision
Date: 01/25/2010
Reason: Under Supervision

Scheduled Release Date:

ETA

8/2/2011
You have been registered for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.
You are registered with us to receive updates about offender CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160.
This offender is under Community Supervision. I will notify you whenever this offender's status changes. You can visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.
Thank you,
The Florida Statewide Vine Service

:tyou:

So ... this means CFCA has reported. Does it state when she reported and if there will be a hearing ? TIA !

:waitasec: And if she has reported already, I am wondering if she has been IN Orlando this whole time ?

:waitasec:

Yeah, but he was going to be the Judge in the Caylee trial, but he decided to communicate with bloggers and whatnot. Hes also made his media rounds as well. I find it unbelievable.jmo

Why is it that convicted criminals like FCA can be defended to the last breath for every unreasonable and bewildering act she's committed, but when it comes to a vetted court official like Judge Strickland who holds a vested interest in behaving honorably, he is immediately a suspicious character? Especially when the charge against him involved his appreciation and approval of fair treatment for the Anthonys? Has the world suddenly turned upside down?

Why is it that convicted criminals like FCA can be defended to the last breath for every unreasonable and bewildering act she's committed, but when it comes to a vetted court official like Judge Strickland who holds a vested interest in behaving honorably, he is immediately a suspicious character? Especially when the charge against him involved his appreciation and approval of fair treatment for the Anthonys? Has the world suddenly turned upside down?

Yes, yes it has. People are defending someone who at the very best left her daughter to rot in the woods without a care in the world. We've fallen through the looking glass.

I'm so confused...would it say "under supervision" because of JS's motion of clarification and the DOC responding to the motion? Didn't the judge give her 72 hours to report? Could this just be SOP?

IIRC RHornsby said that as a convicted felon her adress is public information...:worms:

BBM:

:great: Public Information ...

I hope they have the "video cams" back up at Hope Spring Drive ... put another one up at the DT's offices and homes ...

It may get VERY INTERESTING ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:great:

Maybe this probation thing is really her DT trying to be rid of her. What if they went to JS and "reminded" him about the probation? Once they saw they couldn't make money off of her.. and they are just now realizing she is a dangerous sociopath..... this would be their chance to cut and run?

I said that in an earlier post. That's too funny but not out of the realm of what they are capable of. She is a liability and not the asset they hoped she'd be. Who would want to have to babysit her? :floorlaugh:

I'm so confused...would it say "under supervision" because of JS's motion of clarification and the DOC responding to the motion? Didn't the judge give her 72 hours to report? Could this just be SOP?

I do not know how it is done in Florida but I worked in a probation office in my state and our procedure was that the court gave the person a certain time frame in which they had to make an initial appearance at the probation office. Typically by the time they appeared, we had all their info already in the computer system.

BBM:

:great: Public Information ...

I hope they have the "video cams" back up at Hope Spring Drive ... put another one up at the DT's offices and homes ...

It may get VERY INTERESTING ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:great:

Me thinks the DT is wishing about now that they'd never heard of her. Oh, put a cam over at THE BAR too. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove