Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but, until a higher court rules, Casey is ordered to probation, Judge Strickland's order is the law and Casey must appear. So her Attorneys had better get her there or there could be ramifications if the higher court does not change the order.

I thought she was serving time for lieing to LE. 4 Counts of lieing to LE, 1 year each but got out early for good behavior. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought

That's what I thought too. I was surprised because she was not a model inmate. She managed to pass notes back and forth to another inmate using a guard and concealing notes in books. She knew it was against the rules because FCA told the other inmate to flush the letters after reading them. The guard was fired. This was easily proven because the other inmate kept the letters.

JB supposedly passed letters back and forth to her family so they wouldn't have to go through the jail mail system. It's harder to prove this one unless they searched JB and I don't think they're allowed to do that. Lee and FCA talked about doing this and Lee complained about Baez not giving them all the letters.

FCA also yelled at the 'brownies' (FCA's words not mine) at the jail and was quite proud of herself for putting them in their place. I believe 'brownies' was a derogatory term FCA used for African Americans.

She couldn't even follow the rules in Protective Custody. I guess JBP ignored that little part and dropped an entire year off of her sentence for good behavior.

IMO

Mason says at the end of this raw video, that FCA will not return to FL to report to PO.
he said she's already served her probation and shook his finger for emphasis

Which one? the "finger of affection"?

Mason says at the end of this raw video, that FCA will not return to FL to report to PO.
he said she's already served her probation and shook his finger for emphasis.

Not the middle finger AGAIN.............................:floorlaugh:

On that note.............I wonder if an attny can be held in contempt or be in violation w/ the bar for NOT having his client follow a judge's specific orders.......................I wonder if Mason would be allowed to wear his cowboy boots in jail for contempt of court?

Mason looked like he was very angry in that clip. Where has Baez been? Is he still in NY?

Ahh...hmmm - would you be offended if I passed? I don't think I could manage to watch Mr. Mason for awhile yet - the skin on my feet from forcing myself to hold them to the fire while watching him last time hasn't healed yet...:innocent:

I can't watch it either. So, which finger was it?

Anyway...An error has been made that should be corrected. However, I do not expect much to come of this because it is, after all, Casey Anthony. And she is, after all, "speshul".

I expect Casey and her attorneys to slither out of this while we all watch as justice is not served once gain.

What behavior can one exhibit really, in seclusion? :innocent:
Except of course the bad rule breaking of passing letters and interacting with officers and other inmates, causing people to get dismissed and moved and what not.

I cannot tell my kids any of this. My parental headway about disciplining any rule breaking and antisocial behaviours would be down the tubes. What a great example we are setting :p
:woohoo:

Yeah I forgot about that "good behavior" with the letters to muffin. "Flush flush" indeed.

OK but, until a higher court rules, Casey is ordered to probation, Judge Strickland's order is the law and Casey must appear. So her Attorneys had better get her there or there could be ramifications if the higher court does not change the order.

No kidding. Sorry Mason, but your wagging finger and calling the order "stupid" doesn't trump the law. The DT is so overconfident because of the verdict it's getting downright ridiculous, even if it's possible they have a leg to stand on (I'm still not sure about that, though). Sheesh.

bobkealing bob kealing
Cheney Mason tells NBC he thinks #CaseyAnthony is not obligated to report for check fraud probation called Strickland's order 'stupid.'
4 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
In motion to quash Mason cited @WESH interview with Strickland after verdict as evidence of "unbridled prejudice" towards #CaseyAnthony.
2 minutes ago
Knew it...so he said she can now afford a nanny...so what?

I don't believe anything CM says. I personally believe that Casey is already in Florida and this is his small attempt to throw off the media. They can't get her out of this by filing a motion, it has to be heard and ruled on (in their favor)...until then, I do believe Judge Strickland means what he says (and, his order stands).

Mason looked like he was very angry in that clip. Where has Baez been? Is he still in NY?

No, I think he is across the street from the court house still eating

:floorlaugh:

Just the fact that ole Cowboy Cheney's hot and bothered makes me smile.

No kidding. Sorry Mason, but your wagging finger and calling the order "stupid" doesn't trump the law. The DT is so overconfident because of the verdict it's getting downright ridiculous, even if it's possible they have a leg to stand on (I'm still not sure about that, though). Sheesh.

seriously, what professional adult does this?

I can't watch it either. So, which finger was it?

Anyway...An error has been made that should be corrected. However, I do not expect much to come of this because it is, after all, Casey Anthony. And she is, after all, "speshul".

I expect Casey and her attorneys to slither out of this while we all watch as justice is not served once gain.

It was Mr. Pointie finger...

I can not believe that Judge Strickland would have signed that new probation order if he was not sure about the legal end here. Judge Strickland knew it would be challenged. And I figure he used the 2 week after verdict period to make very sure he is on solid legal ground here. He has something on his agenda. Aimed at CM and JB. And as I have said, I hope it is that Judge Perry will have to order a new calculation of the time severed for lying to the police. Thus putting Casey back in jail when the dust settles here. 255 days worth of general jail population time. Let the inmates show how they feel about a child murder!!!

]I can not believe that Judge Strickland would have signed that new probation order if he was not sure about the legal end here. Judge Strickland knew it would be challenged. And I figure he used the 2 week after verdict period to make very sure he is on solid legal ground here. He has something on his agenda. Aimed at CM and JB.[/B] And as I have said, I hope it is that Judge Perry will have to order a new calculation of the time severed for lying to the police. Thus putting Casey back in jail when the dust settles here. 255 days worth of general jail population time. Let the inmates show how they feel about a child murder!!!

Perhaps, but it wouldn't upset me if it was just a make-work for the DT

I don't believe anything CM says. I personally believe that Casey is already in Florida and this is his small attempt to throw off the media. They can't get her out of this by filing a motion, it has to be heard and ruled on (in their favor)...until then, I do believe Judge Strickland means what he says (and, his order stands).

I do too. I don't see CM defying an order from the court. Gee and after HHSS was so nice about dropping those charges from 13 to 7. The old snake story comes up again. Once bitten....

I have a hard time thinking, know what and who he is dealing with HHSS did not research this first and that is what took him so long. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska