Is There a new development regarding TES?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It could very well be that IF Tim is in CONSTANT CONTACT with LE in Orlando, then this was a planned "leak" and they WANTED this bit to come out now...

I personally believe they found her and are awaiting DNA to identify 100%...could be wrong of course, but this is my own opinion.

God forbid, and I hate to even say this, but perhaps they found a part of her little body. Sigh...
praying.gif

I found the answer to the question of her carseat while researching the items they were told to search for. LE does have it.:

When I was in Florida working on the Casey Anthony case, I had an opportunity to interview Robert Dummett, Deputy Coordinator of Florida 3 Airboat Search and Rescue.

~snip~

David Lohr: "Regarding this specific search, for Caylee Anthony, what types of things are you looking for out there?

Robert Dummett: "In this mission, we are out there looking for anything that is unusual - anything that doesn't belong. We are looking for things such as blankets, sleeping bags and anything child related. It is very possible, if the child was put into a garbage bag, it could float. Early on they were looking for a child safety seat that has since been recovered. Not necessarily in this search effort, but law enforcement does have that in custody, so that has been excluded as an item we are looking for."

David Lohr: "Where was the child safety seat recovered?"

Robert Dummett: "I do not recall. I do not know if it was recovered as part of the search effort or if it was part of the evidence that was retrieved from a garage or home, but they do have it in custody."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/the-caylee-anth.html

good find! I read off of that site. how did I miss that???

good find! I read off of that site. how did I miss that???

OMG...This stuff about the carseat. This is the first I've heard of it. Am I way behind the times? Do most people here know about this???

Later—after the police have notified the media and the public—we will call
off the search.

But TES didn't really called off the search, they suspended it, saying that they would return when the conditions were improved so their standard procedures would still apply in this case as nothing has been announced to the public and TES still say that they will be returning to Florida.

JMO....but I think by OLE & FBI? making this trip to California, that they are really close to having their last t's crossed and i's dotted....at least I hope they do. Probably by early next week there will be new developments or info coming out.

I tend to agree with you here. Things are comging together. I think we should know something soon...

But TES didn't really called off the search, they suspended it, saying that they would return when the conditions were improved so their standard procedures would still apply in this case as nothing has been announced to the public and TES still say that they will be returning to Florida.

No, they didn't call it off! Which I still think is that they are looking for an alive Caylee, or some evidence relating to her being alive!

Wasn't her carseat found in the car that was towed? I'm sure that's what I read.

I have read that TES was hit really bad in Hurricane IKE .. the Hay for the Horses is gone - the motorhome got damaged plus alot of other items too.

So I doubt that they will be able to come back - unless they get the equipment back up and everything running again ..

If any would like to donate .. Plz go to their website ..
http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html
and use the Donate button on there ..

Thank You

Due to hurricane Ike the Texas EquuSearch headquarters have been severely damaged. Texas EquuSearch will resume its work as soon as we can recover from damage. Please stand by for further updates.
Please click on the button to donate

Wasn't her carseat found in the car that was towed? I'm sure that's what I read.

I sure hope so. If LE found a carseat in the Anthony's garage, that could be an extra carseat that Cindy uses for when she drives with Caylee. Many grandparents have their own carseat for their grandchildren so they don't have to keep switching it out of cars. Actually, I think LE can use the photo of Caylee in her carseat to see if it's the right one (unless Cindy and Casey bought the same brand).

I just read this article and now i THINK they may have found something ..

interviewer question: What steps
do you take with your search team at
that point? ( when you think you have found something)

Tim Miller Response;
During my initial briefing of
the search team, I let everyone know
the basics. I tell them that when you
find something, you stop. You don’t
get excited. You just step backward in
the same steps you went forward with
so you don’t take a chance that you
will be contaminating anything. The
team leader stays there, within visual
distance of the body. Everyone else
leaves. But the team leader stays until
law enforcement arrives. And we let
everyone on the team know that you
do not dial 911—because if you do, the
media will probably get to the scene
before the police get there.

Interviewer Question:

So you are
media conscious, right?

Tim Miller Response:

Right. Many times, after a
body has been found at one location,
we have continued our search in other
areas for as long as three hours as if
nothing had been found. That way, the
police can get there and secure the
scene and start their investigation.

The article is from Evidence technology. I will post the link (below) if anyone is interested in reading the complete article Interesting..
It is a pdf. file

http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/ETM%20V5N4%20EquuSearch.pdf

Terilee, thanks so much for posting this!!

One thing that's had me curious since we first learned of it, is the Orange County detectives going to California to talk with Leonard Padilla. WHY??? If it's to discuss Leonard's theory, they could do that over the phone.....no reason to make a long trip to California. If it's about the phone records Lee gave LP, he could fax the detectives a copy.......again, no reason for a long trip.

It's something more. LP said words to the effect of if it were him, he'd be talking to MH, and maybe that's the reason for the trip. He's vague about it, and I have to think that the reason Orange County detectives are making a trip to California is crucial to their investigation.

It's LE that saying that we're going to hear some major developments and we're going to be surprised........TES was just mentioning this in passing. I think that LE is gathering new information that will determine a new area of search. TES abruptly stopped their search near the airport in Orlando, and I think it may be because LE had just learned something that led them to feel that the airport search was not the area that needed to be searched.

One thing that's had me curious since we first learned of it, is the Orange County detectives going to California to talk with Leonard Padilla. WHY??? If it's to discuss Leonard's theory, they could do that over the phone.....no reason to make a long trip to California. If it's about the phone records Lee gave LP, he could fax the detectives a copy.......again, no reason for a long trip.

It's something more. LP said words to the effect of if it were him, he'd be talking to MH, and maybe that's the reason for the trip. He's vague about it, and I have to think that the reason Orange County detectives are making a trip to California is crucial to their investigation.

It's LE that saying that we're going to hear some major developments and we're going to be surprised........TES was just mentioning this in passing. I think that LE is gathering new information that will determine a new area of search. TES abruptly stopped their search near the airport in Orlando, and I think it may be because LE had just learned something that led them to feel that the airport search was not the area that needed to be searched.

Leila, I've been feeling the same way. There is no way on gods green earth that 2 detectives would fly out to CA just to talk with LP & crew and even the marine. I'm sooooo thinking there is more to this.

I think LE needs to Heavily interview TonE regardiing his actions the night before and the day the car was abandoned.

I think so too. Tony's description of events is not satisfactory and indicates he is holding back. He seems to be starting to say something but then he finds it risky and retracts it, all the while sounding like he's got a mouth full of marbles.

Me too, Patty! this is the exact wording per msm: (the TES spokesperson said) "there is a big development to come that will surprise us all" meaning it will surprise TES as well. It does not state when it will happen or even the nature of it. Just that it will surprise everyone other than LE who know it.

I think it will hinge on the California trip...but that is just my opinion.
Is there an audio of this? I would like to hear how she said this.

TIA

No, they didn't! Which I still think is that they are looking for an alive Caylee, or some evidence relating to her being alive!
Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.
On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.
Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water. ~snip~
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html
“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.
and again~snipped~ from the afore inserted link

Leila, I've been feeling the same way. There is no way on gods green earth that 2 detectives would fly out to CA just to talk with LP & crew and even the marine. I'm sooooo thinking there is more to this.

They would have to go there to gather DNA - is there any reason why determining paternity would help the case? Like would the father gain instant rights that would help them hold Casey if he wanted to press certain kinds of charges or something?

Sorry if this has been discussed.

They would have to go there to gather DNA - is there any reason why determining paternity would help the case? Like would the father gain instant rights that would help them hold Casey if he wanted to press certain kinds of charges or something?

Sorry if this has been discussed.

It just seems there's more to it. I guess I'm just hoping there is more to it so this case can be solved and poor little Caylee is found.

Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.
On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.
Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water. ~snip~
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html
“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.
and again~snipped~ from the afore inserted link

I am refering to the comment made about something that will surprise.

I said before, but it may have been missed - maybe they went to CA to tell next of kin (aka THE FATHER) of their findings.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back