Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tim emailed me yesterday . he said that he isnt giving up and that things are in progress.. that is all he said though so i dont know what he means by progress .

I got a very similar email. It said they haven't given up and to keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

what I am saying...respectfully back atcha....is that if remains were found they would not notify any adult until those remains are identified. After they are identified LE...as you stated earlier...(note I am agreeing with you) has to notify next of kin in a timely manner.

If Caylee's bones were found...even if it was one little bone... it could take a loooooong time to get positive id on that bone. Sorry you disagree so strongly.

jeepers nurse, I don't disagree with that analysis. I thought you were saying you didn't think LE had a duty to immediately notify the deceased child's parent (a la Casey, who hasn't yet been charged with murder) :blowkiss:

I would think the most horrible thing to do as a parent would be to ID your child's body. I don't even want to think about it. I just wonder what lie Casey would tell while viewing her daughter's body?

SS.....did you mean volatile...as in a hostage situation? That is how I took it. And no, I have never heard of TES doing searching like that.

ahhh...never seriously thought about that one...guess I'm also too mirred in the Caylee is deceased camp to think outside the box today ;)

TES said, "a big development to come soon that will surprise us all" per TES's constant contact with LE. I think TES was meaning we will all be surprised. I am thinking along the lines of another arrest or that more info will come back from california with detectives.

As I said earlier I can't view the video right now, so here are my questions: Was the reporter directly quoting the TES source? If she was, then TES is included in the "we" who would be surprised. If not, then the reporter was saying "we" including herself. IOW, WE, the reporter, all of us, would be surprised but NOT TES.

SS.....did you mean volatile...as in a hostage situation? That is how I took it. And no, I have never heard of TES doing searching like that.
Yes. If she were still alive, it would be because she was with someone else and would be considered a hostage situation.

I would think the most horrible thing to do as a parent would be to ID your child's body. I don't even want to think about it. I just wonder what lie Casey would tell while viewing her daughter's body?
There would be nothing left for Casey to ID. It would have to be done by dental and forensic testing at this point.

As I said earlier I can't view the video right now, so here are my questions: Was the reporter directly quoting the TES source? If she was, then TES is included in the "we" who would be surprised. If not, then the reporter was saying "we" including herself. IOW, WE, the reporter, all of us, would be surprised but NOT TES.
honestly it was a reporter so I don't put much in the we's and us's etc. There will be a big development and we will all be surprised. I wouldn't assume that TES will not be surprised...until we hear more from them (and perhaps this time directly from them instead of foxorlando repeating a phone call.)

The info surly does give us a little hope that the case is progressing.

I said: TES would not be called back if they had proof that she were alive as they would not be instrumental in that situation. They don't recover live people who would be with someone else. It has been far too long to consider she was out somewhere alone, lost, and still alive...which is where TES would be used.

And AA said: I would characterize it to be a "volatile" situation for TES to try to get a child away from other people. Absolutely would not be allowed by LE!

Of course, they have found live missing people...who were lost. If Caylee were still alive in the amount of time she has been missing, it would require that she be with others. So no...I do not know of any situation like that where TES would be involved in recovery efforts.

You originally stated: "I would like to see where they went into a volatile situation to recover a live person because I do not recall it ever taking place."

While I agree that Caylee, if still alive, was with others for some period of time, it doesn't mean she is still with them, does it, and if there's a scintilla of hope she might be alive, I'd bet Tim Miller would search for her and, if and when necessary, call in LE for help should he come upon any real leads, etc.

I just read this article and now i THINK they may have found something ..

interviewer question: What steps
do you take with your search team at
that point? ( when you think you have found something)

Tim Miller Response;
During my initial briefing of
the search team, I let everyone know
the basics. I tell them that when you
find something, you stop. You don’t
get excited. You just step backward in
the same steps you went forward with
so you don’t take a chance that you
will be contaminating anything. The
team leader stays there, within visual
distance of the body. Everyone else
leaves. But the team leader stays until
law enforcement arrives. And we let
everyone on the team know that you
do not dial 911—because if you do, the
media will probably get to the scene
before the police get there.

Interviewer Question:

So you are
media conscious, right?

Tim Miller Response:

Right. Many times, after a
body has been found at one location,
we have continued our search in other
areas for as long as three hours as if
nothing had been found. That way, the
police can get there and secure the
scene and start their investigation.

The article is from Evidence technology. I will post the link (below) if anyone is interested in reading the complete article Interesting..
It is a pdf. file

http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/ETM%20V5N4%20EquuSearch.pdf

[snipped]

The info surly does give us a little hope that the case is progressing.

and thank gosh for that. it makes me feel a little better, that's for sure.

I just read this article and now i THINK they may have found something ..

interviewer question: What steps
that point? ( when you think you have found something)

Tim Miller Response;
During my initial briefing of

Interviewer Question:

So you are
media conscious, right?

Tim Miller Response:

Right. Many times, after a

The article is from Evidence technology. I will post the link (below) if anyone is interested in reading the complete article Interesting..
It is a pdf. file

http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/ETM V5N4 EquuSearch.pdf
I would snip it but this was really a great find!

nurse - with all due respect, (pun intended) my comments have nothing to do with due process, as in the law, but as to parental rights, such as the right to know that your child has been found. to that extent, I respectfully and strongly disagree with you. :)

Yes, but they wouldn't want to indicate her remains had been found until they *knew* it was her. DNA testing is not an instantaneous process as it is depicted on TV shows.

Also there is always the possibility that the Anthony's *have* been notified. They wouldn't want the public to know if her remains had been found IMO. It is already a media and protester circus.

LE AFAIK has no obligation to release information to family OR media when they are building a case until the discovery phase of a trial. I think in a unique situation like this that would include the discovery of a body.

I am one of those who thinks that TSE found something on their search before they pulled out. The abrupt departure and attitude of some of the searchers says more than words IMO.

But, I could be wrong :)

http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/ETM%20V5N4%20EquuSearch.pdf

Interview

EVIDENCE TECHNOLOGY: Do you ever
worry about searchers contaminating
a crime scene?

MILLER:We’re very careful about what
we do after we find human remains.

EVIDENCE TECHNOLOGY: What steps
that point?
[/COLOR

MILLER: During my initial briefing of

EVIDENCE TECHNOLOGY: So you are
media conscious, right?

MILLER: Right. Many times, after a
Later—after the police have notified
the media and the public—we will call
off the search.

sounds like they found something. They called off the search. They are just waiting for police to let the media and public know. hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back