Is There a new development regarding TES?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think that LE has to keep any of them informed of their finds. Not until they know something is case related, or have positive id that remains are those of Caylee.

I assumed the poster was speaking of Caylee's remains, so I'd agree with you that if they know they have found Caylee, they do have an obligation to disclose to her mother that they've found her.

Could the announcement be funding and people have been made available for a large scale search, and they are coming back?

On record, the only question for me is whether or not this *new* information that was mentioned to a *TES spokeswoman* involves a deceased Caylee or a live Caylee...

We know TES was previously searching for a deceased Caylee, but whatever the suprising information is, it will directly involve TES, which had promised to come back to FL: either LE has new information indicating where a deceased Caylee's body may be, which involves TES' future search efforts... OR ... LE has information indicating Caylee is alive, which would directly change the entire approach of TES and/or LE from a search and recover mission to a search and rescue mission.
IMO, it would have nothing to do with a live Caylee. TES would not be called back if they had proof that she were alive as they would not be instrumental in that situation. They don't recover live people who would be with someone else. It has been far too long to consider she was out somewhere alone, lost, and still alive...which is where TES would be used.

I assumed the poster was speaking of Caylee's remains, so I'd agree with you that if they know they have found Caylee, they do have an obligation to disclose to her mother that they've found her.
She would immediately become the number one suspect in a Homicide investigation and until they had charges ready to file...I am not certain that the law would require them to inform her. I would have to research that one.

IMO, it would have nothing to do with a live Caylee. TES would not be called back if they had proof that she were alive as they would not be instrumental in that situation. They don't recover live people who would be with someone else. It has been far too long to consider she was out somewhere alone, lost, and still alive...which is where TES would be used.

Do you think LE disclosed to TES what the new information is, or that LE simply told TES that it had new information that would surprise all of us, inlcuding TES?

Link please? I would like to see where they went into a volitile situation to recover a live person because I do not recall it ever taking place.

ummm...what do you mean by "volatile situation?" are you suggesting that Casey or someone connected to her or this case renders the situation too "volatile" for TES? if so, I'd respectfully disagree with you that this case has gotten too volatile for TES to search for a live Caylee.

Chezhire... LE could stay silent about finding remains of a child until they were +ID as Caylee and depending on what they are working with it could take time. Once she is +id then due process would be in effect (and of course the speed or time with which it would take to get +id from the lab).

It certainly is confusing.... everything in this case has been this way from the start. If LE can crack this case within three months my hat is completely off to them considering all the `~cough~ elements they have had to work with.

nurse - with all due respect, (pun intended) my comments have nothing to do with due process, as in the law, but as to parental rights, such as the right to know that your child has been found. to that extent, I respectfully and strongly disagree with you. :)

She would immediately become the number one suspect in a Homicide investigation and until they had charges ready to file...I am not certain that the law would require them to inform her. I would have to research that one.

I've been in the FL statutes and cases on Westlaw already and haven't found an immediate answer (no surprise, eh?) so if you find FL answer, please let me know. In many states, if parent hasn't been charged, the law requires next of kin (hello Casey) to be notiified.

Do you think LE disclosed to TES what the new information is, or that LE simply told TES that it had new information that would surprise all of us, inlcuding TES?
I think that LE and TES have a professional relationship and they do exchange information. I also think if TES found something and the testing looked promising that LE would inform them of that progress.

I think that LE and TES have a professional relationship and they do exchange information. I also think if TES found something and the testing looked promising that LE would inform them of that progress.

I agree, but the reporter stated that the TES spokeswoman learned from talking with LE that new developments that would surprise us all would be disclosed soon... which indicates to me that LE has new information, not necessarily TES, so whether or not the information came from TES or another source remains to be seen. If it came from TES, then I agree, she's likely been recovered. IF it came from another source, then it's up in the air for me.

TES said, "a big development to come soon that will surprise us all" per TES's constant contact with LE. I think TES was meaning we will all be surprised. I am thinking along the lines of another arrest or that more info will come back from california with detectives.

I agree - TES may not yet be privy to all of the details, especially if they weren't LE's source for the new info...:)

Link please? I would like to see where they went into a volatile situation to recover a live person because I do not recall it ever taking place.

Here is one link and I will find so more I am sure. The missing girl that was found named Kirtsten Corey.

http://.net/index.php?topic=1321.0

just fyi..
TES has brought home more than 200 missing persons alive. 500 total but they can only take credit for 200

Omg, if things couldn't get more confusing. The Fox reporter in the video said that she's in constant contact with LE and that there will be big developements and we'll be suprised.

Now let me see if I can figure out what's going on with the link.

I'm just getting here today and the first thing I did was watch that video, which apparantly was from the 11:00pm news in Orlando last night.

From viewing the video there appears to actually be two stories......one is about detectives flying to California to talk to Leonard Padilla about the phone records he got from Lee and his theory about an accomplice. The other story might be even bigger and that's the fact that a Fox reporter speaks to LE every day and was told that there will be big developments coming and we'll be surprised. This has to do with TES.

Now I'm really wondering............did TES find something significant in their search near the airport?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back