Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm telling you that I think T.E.S. will be back for the trial. They'll have to testify to the conditions they found Caylee in. :(

I don't believe TES found any body. If they had and testing was necessary,
I think that would have been completed by now, they left Orlando about 2 weeks ago.
Besides, just removing remains in secrecy would have been close to impossible with all of the media everywhere.
jmo

To go on the record, I do not believe TES found Caylee, but that LE has more development in the case that would surprise us all and has nothing to do with TES!

I think if you take the video of when TES said they were leaving and then this announcement the only thing that makes since is that they've located Caylee and they just can't disclose it yet, but will be here when it's time for trial.

I'm not buying LP's latest , like they said on NG last night 30 lbs is 30 lbs regardless if it's feathers or rocks . She would not have needed help putting Caylee in a dumpster and besides I thought LP said in a earlier NG interview that the dumpster at Amscot had a GPS tracking. They knew where it was dumped , that area was searched .

Ya can't have it both ways Lenny

I lug 30 lbs of cat food around all the time . . . and I am pretty small (5'6" 120 lbs). No need for help IMHO

So we don't know the update yet??? Or was the fact that they have surprise info. the update?

Aaahhh, I was reading it as a development was being broadcast in the next few minutes--watched the link, and I get it now.

Maybe the surprise is that MH is the dad?

Oh! Oh! Here's a wild theory to add to that... they went out to CA to notify next of kin regarding the results of the TES findings!

Jinx on blue, you owe me a coke :blowkiss:

Will a
coctail.gif
work?

As a mother of a three year old and a one year old and a couple of others they feel completely different when they are awake being carried and when they are asleep.

I don't believe TES found any body. If they had and testing was necessary,
I think that would have been completed by now, they left Orlando about 2 weeks ago.
Besides, just removing remains in secrecy would have been close to impossible with all of the media everywhere.
jmo

If you have noticed, there has been no media brocasting from the search sites.

I don't know if this is somehow connected, but it was reported that JB picked up Casey this morning from her house. Only find this odd because I thought she wasn't supposed to leave her house until 12:30. Please correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

It took quite a while for the other testing to get back and only the preliminary results were released. If it was up to me I'd wait until I had every nail in her coffin before I picked her up.

The something surprising might be that one of her friends, that no one has suspected, was involved or has information of where Caylee's was body being hidden. Maybe that person, has information that will give LE and TES a place to start searching?

I keep thinking that AL story...his interview was kinda funny. But first of all...

1. He was what had changed recently ie becoming the new boyfriend.

2. He was the one benefitting from the money being stolen.

3. He denies hearing conversations with her family.

4. He picked up Casey at the Check Cashing place (of what time we're not 100% certain. But he does go to school....so when did he pick he pick her up?

5. If Casey was out on the town, early the day of the car abandonment, where did her boyfriend think she was all night?

6. He never, smelled her car?

7. He took off to NY right after the car was abadoned. Did he drive/fly? If he drove, did he take Caylee along for a car ride along the way. Hence, Casey not "knowing" where Caylee is?

8. Why didn't he let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone?

9. Why did he make suggestions about how Caylee acted around the pool or the stairs? sounds like he was suggesting ways Caylee met her fate..?

10. He found Amy's checks and also called Amy and told her to talk to police Right after Casey left. I don't think he knew Amy's number before? I don't think they really had a friendship before?

11. According to one of their statements Amy, AL and others gathered around to compare Casey lies. Is this how AL straightened his story out?

Just thoughts.

Ton'y Jeep was towed to the repair shop on June 9th btw, hmmm there is that date again.

As a mother of a three year old and a one year old and a couple of others they feel completely different when they are awake being carried and when they are asleep.
You are ignoring adrenaline whidh makes people super-strong in times of stress. I don't think Casey woulde have had any trouble at all.

Here is what I transcribed from the talk about Equasearch:

(female reporter ) Do you remember the volunter search group, Equasearch, that was here in town searching for Caylee right, and then left because of all the flooding? Well, I spoke with the spokesperson tonight, and she said she is in constant contact here with the folks here at the sheriffs office. And according to her, there are big developments to come in this case, as she puts it, that will surprise us all. She would not eleborate at all, and of course I asked. (male reporter) I wonder why she would say that and then leave every one hanging when they said all their goal was to either find her alive or to find her remains. (female reporter) Well, you are right and she promises to be back out here one way or the other, as she puts it. We, of course, will continue to try to get some more answers.

Many many thanks Lady Tazz! :rose:

DT

I don't know if this is somehow connected, but it was reported that JB picked up Casey this morning from her house. Only find this odd because I thought she wasn't supposed to leave her house until 12:30. Please correct me if I'm wrong. TIA
I think they are back to letting her *****with Baez for 6 hours a day again.

Ton'y Jeep was towed to the repair shop on June 9th btw, hmmm there is that date again.
This thread is about TES and them being told by LE of developments not released yet. Not about what TL did or did not do or on which day. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back