Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leonard hasn't offered the 50,000.00 recently. He had been mentioning that every time he was on tv. ?

because he thought she was alive. when asked, for a while now, he ansers that he no longer thinks caylee will be found alive.

I believe the big offer was for alive and the 50k was for any info dead or alive, been wrong before

because he thought she was alive. when asked, for a while now, he ansers that he no longer thinks caylee will be found alive.

Thats what ive been thinking that they will be returning to be available at the press conference when new information regarding her remains is held. We dont know for sure if she was found but I think they have found something and have been waiting for all of the tests and evidence to be examined. I could be wrong but I dont think it means she is alive. I hope I am wrong..but either way if she is alive I really hope Casey never gets custody again, that would be tragic imo.

His offer was for information in finding her body. 250 thousand dollars was for "alive."

The 50k is for information leading to the recovery of Caylee's body no questions asked.

I think what bothers me the most is when news like this comes out and people like LP say the things they do it leads everyone to start jumping to conclusions again and point fingers, two weeks ago hardly anyone was thinking she has an accomplice but now that LP has said he THINKS that she MAY have had one everyone is jumping on a band wagon and putting guilt on friends and fmaily members. Now im not saying this is wrong, I just think their false hope and teasers do more harm than good to a community like ours who thrives on facts and searches for those facts at every turn. False hope is beyond cruel at this point and I feel like w ehave all been subject to more than our fair share of that lately.

I'm not buying LP's latest , like they said on NG last night 30 lbs is 30 lbs regardless if it's feathers or rocks . She would not have needed help putting Caylee in a dumpster and besides I thought LP said in a earlier NG interview that the dumpster at Amscot had a GPS tracking. They knew where it was dumped , that area was searched .

Ya can't have it both ways Lenny

TES spokesperson said to reporter "They will be back out here one way or another." We all know TES will be coming back at some point.

The reporter stated: "that the TES spokesperson speaks to LE on a regular basis and based on what this spokeperson heard (speaking to LE) there are big developments to come in this case (as she puts it) that would surprise us all!

IMO ...The "big developments and would surprise us all" is coming from LE during a conversation with the TES spokeperson.

Exactly, Patty! And they would not have mentioned it to TES unless it was something which had directly involved them...IMO.

When TES left they said they would come back if they received any substantial leads and when some of the flooding subsided. TES received a very strong lead in the Natalie Holloway case and went to Aruba the following week.

And we all know how the Holloway case turned out. Don't get your hopes up, yet again.

For those of us who can't watch video at work...

Please for me?

Quote what was said at the end of the video? Please?

Can anyone help lisalei out? I am having problems getting the video to stream so haven't seen it yet.

TIA!

DT :blowkiss:

I'm telling you that I think T.E.S. will be back for the trial. They'll have to testify to the conditions they found Caylee in. :(

TES spokesperson said to reporter "They will be back out here one way or another." We all know TES will be coming back at some point.

The reporter stated: "that the TES spokesperson speaks to LE on a regular basis and based on what this spokeperson heard (speaking to LE) there are big developments to come in this case (as she puts it) that would surprise us all!

IMO ...The "big developments and would surprise us all" is coming from LE during a conversation with the TES spokeperson.

You know the first thought that I had when I heard that "TES will be back out here one way or another" ... is one, obviously, to search again or another, to testify!

Thanks PattyG! That was the way I took it also :blowkiss:

Can anyone help lisalei out? I am having problems getting the video to stream so haven't seen it yet.

TIA!

DT :blowkiss:

Here is what I transcribed from the talk about Equasearch:

(female reporter ) Do you remember the volunter search group, Equasearch, that was here in town searching for Caylee right, and then left because of all the flooding? Well, I spoke with the spokesperson tonight, and she said she is in constant contact here with the folks here at the sheriffs office. And according to her, there are big developments to come in this case, as she puts it, that will surprise us all. She would not eleborate at all, and of course I asked. (male reporter) I wonder why she would say that and then leave every one hanging when they said all their goal was to either find her alive or to find her remains. (female reporter) Well, you are right and she promises to be back out here one way or the other, as she puts it. We, of course, will continue to try to get some more answers.

I think TES and LE are probably the only two entities that really know anything at all at this point, I feel LP and everyone else is speculating and probably getting ideas from WS. I know a lot of people on other blogs are coming here to find info and are posting it elsewhere. But I thik its def true that if LE is sharing intimate details of the case with TES they must be directly involved somehow with the info. JMO

That's how I understood the statement too. I do wonder what it could be. Since the hiring of a certain lawyer, I wonder if other charges will be happening soon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back