Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok, went to the link again and its Leonard Padilla talking about a possible accomplice, which is just a theroy.

don't think this is what anyone was looking for.

Hit play then hit the fast forward two or three quick hits.

I am concerned about this report because the news woman doesn't mention who the source from TES is. She mentions it's a "woman". So, let's narrow that down. Could it be Mandy? Or was it just "someone" claiming to know what TES knows.
I hate this kind of reporting where they don't name sources, ya know!

It was disturbing watching the women in TES crying at the presser when Tim pulled out.

Yes it was, it made me cry. I really hoped that they maybe had found something then but just couldn't say. I still hold on to hope that maybe that is the case and they did find something and it wasn't just because of conditions. Especially too the fact that a person that posted here said he was on the search and something indeed was found, was roped off and guarded by the Police, returned later and it was removed. Maybe they are just building the case, let's hope so.

I just read somewhere that the TES HQ sustained quite a bit of damage from Hurricane Ike. Maybe Tim & Co. had to pull out of the search because of that.

They pulled out before Hannah hit. I believe however, they were going to Texas to prepare for it at that time. It was ultimately Ike that affected them. I hope they have plenty of help to get back on their feet as they are obviously still watching this case vigorously.

TES spokesperson claimed that they have been having ongoing contact WITH LE and that LE has new developments....so, I don't know if it has anything to do with TES or not.

I am personally getting tired of all of this...there WILL be breaking news and you WILL be shocked, its all starting to sound like a commercial for the next circus coming to town. All of this at the expense of a little girl who is missing that we all care about. I dont like this one bit, either come out and say what it is or dont even mention it. This is just how I feel!

I just read somewhere that the TES HQ sustained quite a bit of damage from Hurricane Ike. Maybe Tim & Co. had to pull out of the search because of that.

Hurricane damage was after they had pulled out of Orlando . . . but yes, sustained incredible damage.

I am concerned about this report because the news woman doesn't mention who the source from TES is. She mentions it's a "woman". So, let's narrow that down. Could it be Mandy? Or was it just "someone" claiming to know what TES knows.

I believe it's "Mindy" and I agree, it's like 3rd party reporting.

This news made me have to log in. I wonder what TES's exact words are...could the news have added some "extra" emotion to it? I also sit here wondering if they could of found Caylees remains and the surprise would be that they will arrest Casey for murder before the announcement about finding the remains.

One would have to assume that if a quote is coming from TES, the reporter would have verified it was from their spokesperson or from Tim.

I with ya SS, I think theres something thats gonna happen really soon, biting my nails again...and my heart is pounding from anxeity wondering what it really is and when is it gonna come out. TES will follow up on this case. I have the same faith in them as you do!

I am personally getting tired of all of this...there WILL be breaking news and you WILL be shocked, its all starting to sound like a commercial for the next circus coming to town. All of this at the expense of a little girl who is missing that we all care about. I dont like this one bit, either come out and say what it is or dont even mention it. This is just how I feel!

I agree 1,000%!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you. :(

TES temporarily called off its ground search on Monday, September 08, 2008.

Now it seems to me IF her body was found, surely they would have some results by now!

The something surprising might be that one of her friends, that no one has suspected, was involved or has information of where Caylee's was body being hidden. Maybe that person, has information that will give LE and TES a place to start searching?

I keep thinking that AL story...his interview was kinda funny. But first of all...

1. He was what had changed recently ie becoming the new boyfriend.

2. He was the one benefitting from the money being stolen.

3. He denies hearing conversations with her family.

4. He picked up Casey at the Check Cashing place (of what time we're not 100% certain. But he does go to school....so when did he pick he pick her up?

5. If Casey was out on the town, early the day of the car abandonment, where did her boyfriend think she was all night?

6. He never, smelled her car?

7. He took off to NY right after the car was abadoned. Did he drive/fly? If he drove, did he take Caylee along for a car ride along the way. Hence, Casey not "knowing" where Caylee is?

8. Why didn't he let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone?

9. Why did he make suggestions about how Caylee acted around the pool or the stairs? sounds like he was suggesting ways Caylee met her fate..?

10. He found Amy's checks and also called Amy and told her to talk to police Right after Casey left. I don't think he knew Amy's number before? I don't think they really had a friendship before?

11. According to one of their statements Amy, AL and others gathered around to compare Casey lies. Is this how AL straightened his story out?

Just thoughts.

My hopes are that they are saying we will be suprised about why they pulled out..Hopefully they found something, and now want us to be suprised because of all the speculation, that too, and he said he was here till she was found..then he left..hopefully that means they did find her..
LE has been quiet lately.

And just what exactly could "surprise" any of us at this point? I can't imagine that anything TES would find could surprise us since we believe Caylee to be dead. What would surprise us is if Caylee were found alive--but if that happened surely we'd have heard about it by now. Maybe we'd be surprised if they found Caylee's remains buried with another dead body (or bodies), or if they found her body outside of Florida. Otherwise, I can't imagine what they could have found that we haven't already come up with. (well--I guess that's why it's called a "surprise")

The something surprising might be that one of her friends, that no one has suspected, was involved or has information of where Caylee's was body being hidden. Maybe that person, has information that will give LE and TES a place to start searching?

I keep thinking that AL story...his interview was kinda funny. But first of all...

1. He was what had changed recently ie becoming the new boyfriend.

2. He was the one benefitting from the money being stolen.

3. He denies hearing conversations with her family.

4. He picked up Casey at the Check Cashing place (of what time we're not 100% certain. But he does go to school....so when did he pick he pick her up?

5. If Casey was out on the town, early the day of the car abandonment, where did her boyfriend think she was all night?

6. He never, smelled her car?

7. He took off to NY right after the car was abadoned. Did he drive/fly? If he drove, did he take Caylee along for a car ride along the way. Hence, Casey not "knowing" where Caylee is?

8. Why didn't he let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone?

9. Why did he make suggestions about how Caylee acted around the pool or the stairs? sounds like he was suggesting ways Caylee met her fate..?

10. He found Amy's checks and also called Amy and told her to talk to police Right after Casey left. I don't think he knew Amy's number before? I don't think they really had a friendship before?

11. According to one of their statements Amy, AL and others gathered around to compare Casey lies. Is this how AL straightened his story out?

Just thoughts.

And....why did he want out of his lease so bad when he had only moved into the place a month or 2 before? I'd like to hear he's passed a lie detector test.

I think what bothers me the most is when news like this comes out and people like LP say the things they do it leads everyone to start jumping to conclusions again and point fingers, two weeks ago hardly anyone was thinking she has an accomplice but now that LP has said he THINKS that she MAY have had one everyone is jumping on a band wagon and putting guilt on friends and fmaily members. Now im not saying this is wrong, I just think their false hope and teasers do more harm than good to a community like ours who thrives on facts and searches for those facts at every turn. False hope is beyond cruel at this point and I feel like w ehave all been subject to more than our fair share of that lately.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back