Is there any possibility of a Plea Deal on the Murder Charges?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think this case will end in a plea agreement?

• Yes

Votes: 81 44.8%
  • no

Votes: 100 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BBM
Casey Judge Recalls Black Widow's Death Sentence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lSr-8eLUXw

Her husband, James Goodyear, was healthy when he returned from Vietnam in 1971. After his return, he started experiencing severe stomach distress and within weeks, he was dead.

Thirteen years later, Perry got a tip Goodyear was poisoned by his wife.

"She took her husband's life for insurance proceeds. And her appetite in terms of greed and the taking of human life did not stop there," Perry said.

Buenoano's next husband died mysteriously in Colorado. Then, she poisoned her son, Michael. When that only left him paralyzed, she drowned him in a staged canoe accident. When Buenoano moved to Pensacola, she tried to kill her new boyfriend with poison and then a car bomb.

Perry claims he'll never forget bringing the Black Widow back to Orlando for the death of her husband.

"It was just a feeling of coldness. I have never experienced it since or before. She was an evil woman," he said.

"Did it weigh on you how historic and unprecedented it was to seek the death of someone's mom, albeit that she left quite a trail in her wake?" asked WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

"No it did not, we approached this case as we did every case," Perry responded
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/27056853/detail.html#ixzz1LINrHYIR

"It was just a feeling of coldness. I have never experienced it since or before. She was an evil woman," he said.

I wonder if this would still hold true in His Honors eyes...could the black widow have met her match with ICA???

He has no problems delving out sentences, especially DP sentences...he follows the law and their requirements...God Bless Chief Justice Belvin Perry, Jr...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Kathi Belich is reporting that ICA was given the chance before the jury selection started today and she said no. She would have had to admit to everything.

So it is on.

Kathi and Bill Shaeffer were flown there today after the announcement was made as to the location.

Kathi Belich is reporting that ICA was given the chance before the jury selection started today and she said no. She would have had to admit to everything.

So it is on.

I'm glad she refused. How could they ever expect to believe what she said? I just don't get this Plea dealing! :banghead:

I too am glad she got no plea deal, now there will be justice and she just may get the Death Sentence!:woohoo: She is a sociopath, she'd never admit to anything, and even if she did, how could we ever be sure it was the truth??? I'm looking forward to this trial and seeing justice for Caylee!

That's what WFTV is reporting. I bet she will wish later that she took a plea.

I'm glad she refused. How could they ever expect to believe what she said? I just don't get this Plea dealing! :banghead:

To save the taxpayers money. She was most likely offered LIFE W/O parole.......as opposed to death which would limit her appeals after admitting. IMO only- her team is telling her she will not get death but life and she stands a chance with appeals at some point.

I don't know this for sure- but it's what's happened in other cases. She's done if she admits this.

Life w/o parole is basically a death sentence but if she hedges her bets, an appeal could work somewhere down the line. No deal, means a chance. Deal means life with no chance. IMO

Kathi and Bill Shaeffer were flown there today after the announcement was made as to the location.

Flown there?!? Good grief. That probably took longer than it would have to just drive there!

And she won't be the center of attention for the next 2 months or more. No attending court everyday.

JMO but I think that Casey would not have missed this trial for anything in the world. JB has been telling "his girl" for the last three years that he was going to get her off! She will be "the star" for at least eight weeks and that is something she isn't willing to give up.

Flown there?!? Good grief. That probably took longer than it would have to just drive there!

It was a small private plane. Could not have take more than 30 minutes to get there. They already had a reporter out front of the courthouse but I guess Kathi needed to be in whichever court house it was and need to be there ASAP.

She will never take a plea, she thinks she is gonna walk out free and clear. Her attorney has filled her head so full of whatever that she actually thinks she did nothing wrong and has most likely convinced herself the nanny took her.

She still thinks she can walk completely. There's no way she's not taking this to the bitter end. I'm not surprised she didn't take a plea. Now if only she takes the stand....that I'd love to see.

Logical Girl says that the State did not offer her a deal, there is a standard protocol they observe before Jury selection that they ask her if she is interested in pleading...

It was a small private plane. Could not have take more than 30 minutes to get there. They already had a reporter out front of the courthouse but I guess Kathi needed to be in whichever court house it was and need to be there ASAP.

Now THAT makes more sense. Flying commercial would have taken them way longer than driving!! Didn't even think about the possibility of private plane. Thanks for clarifying for me!

Nancy G was there at 0730 this am, on GMA. She will be there for the duration I think...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back