Is this case on your "local" news?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here in Central IL (snooze...) I usually only watch the local news during tornado season/threats. Can't recall hearing them talk about Caylee between corn and soybean reports...lol

Yes ~ Local New Station....
60 miles from Chicago...
but it is a local news station !
Not daily....
but when a **Breaking news story... Report..."TOT MOM~ FLORIDA!"

sad !

*** and of course Fox News...
and NG

I think it might help to make people more AWARE of
what to watch for in Mother Gone NUTS !!!!
Mother Not Reporting Child Missing is Disgusting !
It is Child Abuse & Child NEGLECT !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JMO
jjgram

*** Little Angel Caylee Marie Anthony is in Her Heavenly Father's Arms!
Justice for Little Angel Caylee will soon follow ! ! !:clap:

I'm in SC and I don't have time to watch our local news (wouldn't do it anyways) because I'm too busy watching or listening to Orlando's local news. Sometimes I feel as though I'm there instead of here in SC. I don't even know any of our local news reporters names but I sure do know Orlando's local news reporters names. *lol* Sometimes when I go into work for a team meeting, I will ask some of my co-workers if they keep up with the Anthony case and they always say WHO? (they are soooo in the dark!) They only pick up what is on CNN.

Same here. I watch the Orlando news via internet more than I watch my local news. If anyone wants to know traffic conditions on I-4, just give me a call. :rolleyes:

I live in South Louisiana. Local news tells us the big events in the case: remains found, confirmed to be Caylee, stuff like that. We have our own fish to fry, murders to solve, police who shoot people 12 times, 9 of those shots in the back, plus we have our own jailbird ex-Governor who occasionally makes a TV newscast, a mayor who's an idiot, and other such stuff. If it weren't for the internet, I wouldn't know much about the case at all. I don't have cable, so I have to get my NG fix by way of You Tube and the generous posters here, plus from the Orlando media online. :)

I live where I get all the Orlando stations and of course they mention something everyday. But what I really have started noticing is that since so much of LE news has died down that it is mostly JB and BC's pressers that keep it in the news.

JB and BC are keeping it in the news for two reasons, so they'll have a legitimate excuse to have the trial moved (BC's clients would benefit, too) and the more attention they get, the more money they make, and they get more recognition, which will equal more dollars in the future.

Here in Rhode Island the case is not discussed on the local channels, I do believe when little Kaylee's remains were found it was announced, but other than that no.
:twocents::twocents::twocents:

JB and BC are keeping it in the news for two reasons, so they'll have a legitimate excuse to have the trial moved (BC's clients would benefit, too) and the more attention they get, the more money they make, and they get more recognition, which will equal more dollars in the future.

Excellent point...

I'm in the Chicago area, and it hasn't been covered locally, except at the very beginning and when Caylee's body was identified.

I'm in Az,Tucson area,and no, it is not on here,or in the local paper.In fact most of the people I come in contact with,have heard nothing of the case,unless I have told them,or they know a little something,from the tabloids,or "People" magazine.

Nothing here. The case does not make the local news.
Nor do people talk about it as far as I can tell.

Several of my co-worker's follow the case on Nancy Grace but locally there wasn't much news except for at first and when the body was found.

Oddly, today I was talking to another co-worker who was putting away magazine's (I work at a grocery store) and there was a customer at the counter. We were discussing the case and the customer piped up, "Caylee Marie Anthony? Her mother is a sick woman!!" And continued to mumble on about it.

I was suprised that this woman knew about Caylee, as we don't even have a hometown newspaper!

I'm in Orlando so of course, the case is in the news daily but it's not normally the lead story anymore. Now that the memorial is coming up, I'm sure it will lead the local news again.

Ok, North Orange County, California checking in. We get all local news from the LA affiliates and there is not much on about the case. Only on big days such as when she first went missing and when her body was found, or when Casey has to show up to court that they actually say anything. Not ever a topic of conversation at the lunch table where I work. Probably had more from the Laci Peterson case when Scott was schlepping up and down the coast and then tried to make a run for the border.....FAIL.

Orlando is my local market. Unfortunately, "something" about this case or the players involved is broadcast on numerous local channels every single day. Morning news - noon news - evening news - or 11 PM news ...

Truly, I can't remember the last time I tuned to a local news channel that there wasn't some current blip or an advance teaser promo for "more" on this case coming up in the newscast. Many anchors & field reporters break up the day's *Anthony story* into segments to release like soap opera installments throughout their many daily newscasts. Jeez - Enough already!

:::My heart & prayers are with Caylee - not the media-seekers personally capitalizing on her tragic death. If I never see the faces or hear the ludicrous rants of Baez & his cronies, Casey & Cindy ever again - it would suit me just fine. Well - at least, until trial time!::::

Rum Tum :cat:

Had the local news on today while getting ready for work and lo and behold, for the first time I could recall, the news about the memorial tomorrow made it onto Toledo, Ohio's local news.

i live in southern indiana just a few miles from louisville ky, it has been on the news here and there, but everywhere you go people are talking about caylee and the rest of the family, even the middle school and high school kids are talking about it.

I am in Louisiana and the local news here had stopped mentioning the case. They did a brief statement tonight about the memorial tomorrow, tho.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back