ISAAC - Information and Support for Gulf Coast Residents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dry air intrusion still bothering issac shows an eye then the dry air erodes it from the NHC 11 am discussion

We're starting to get the big rain and wind gusts here now and we're under a tornado watch til 7pm. Reminder to everyone: please make sure that everyone knows the safe room for a tornado in your house (the most interior room in your house). I told my 4 DS we're under a tornado watch and said, where do we go and they all said your closet, which is the correct answer. I'm scared of tornadoes and we do tornado drills a few times a year, so they are well trained:)

It is such a nice sunny day here in north Louisiana. The sky is blue, and there is a gentle breeze through the leaves on the trees.

I am praying for my friends in south Louisiana who are in the path of this storm. I am also praying for those along the Florida coast, Georgia coast, Mississippi coast, and Alabama coast.

Be careful, Daisy7. I hate tornados also. It is much worse when it is dark and you cannot see what is coming. It's about time Isaac left Florida alone!

storm chaser is showing a start of flooding in "the back bay" are in Biloxi

surge in Bay St Louis is close to road way now. Storm Chaser links chaser NW walker has that live feed.

bessie, please stay in touch. If you need anything, I can scream pretty loud! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Love you Sweetie, I care
Love you, too, Sooner. You're such a dear. :blowkiss:

Still breezy with a few gusts here in New Orleans. Only a couple of quick showers so far.

I think we're ready to go here too. Now just waiting. Finished my nervous cleaning a little while ago and about to make a pot of coffee and wash some of our sheets while waiting.
LOL Nervous cleaning. I did that Sunday and last night, and I'm washing a last load of sheets right now. Gotta have the house spic and span when it blows away, right?? :D

Isaac is finally a hurricane. Just announced on TV.

This is one of the chasers and sometimes he has good camera angles

http://28storms.com/

once there, zoom in on the map, you will see the green car icon, click on that to view his live cam

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346170998.750228.jpg

Tuesday, 11:30 AM in Lafayette, LA. Sun is shining, cool breeze is blowing, all the neighborhood folks are in their yards tying things down.

I'm prepping at home with all my kids. We expect to see some weather within a couple hours. Just hope the power and water hold!

is1.jpg

Near Buccaneer State Park

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member