Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DOJ needs to immediately open an investigation into whether
@AP, @CNN, @nytimes, and @Reuters
committed federal crimes by having journalists embedded with Hamas.

I don't know that the 'journalists' were actually 'employed' by these agencies and were not out there as 'freelancers' on 7 October ... and then contacted the agencies 'as freeleancers' to offer up their footage etc after the attacks had already begun.

Begs the question though of just how the agencies vet their 'freelancers' to ensure their impartiality (as journalists are supposed to be) and publication of their stories/photos/videos.

They published footage from the one including part of his videos, but conveniently left out the clip where he has a grenade in one hand and his camera filming in the other as they first rode towards a settlemement. Same 'gentleman's' telegram account is - prior to 7 October 2023 - rather benign but very pro-Hamas. 7 October he starts posting very, very early in the morning and first posted just after 6 am of one of the glider crews making their way over the technical fence out of Gaza and towards Israel proper before many of the fences were actually even 'cut'.

Those glider crews were amongst the first wave of attackers and are captured on video of the Nova party coming in before 0630hrs ---- many, many kilometers away.

I don't know how he pulled that off, so perhaps he was at the mosque praying with the Hamas fighters who were ordered to do so that morning ... as that was a sign that something significant was going to happen. To me, it's possible. Terrorists and Jihadists are known to get their last prayers in when their meeting with their maker is imminent. We know from those terrorists captured and interrogated by the Israelis that they were ordered to prayers that morning and word passed from/at those mosques after prayers to collect their weapons and where they were to gather at the fences for breaches.

Still doesn't explain the lack of vetting of freelancers nor how that clip of his with the grenade & camera seems to have been conveniently 'missed' - remember when journalists actually were impartial? Journalists are supposed to cover the story - not be part of it.

My .02cents worth.

Last edited:
I don't know that the 'journalists' were actually 'employed' by these agencies and were not out there as 'freelancers' on 7 October ... and then contacted the agencies 'as freeleancers' to offer up their footage etc after the attacks had already begun.

Begs the question though of just how the agencies vet their 'freelancers' to ensure their impartiality (as journalists are supposed to be) and publication of their stories/photos/videos.

They published footage from the one including part of his videos, but conveniently left out the clip where he has a grenade in one hand and his camera filming in the other as they first rode towards a settlemement. Same 'gentleman's' telegram account is - prior to 7 October 2023 - rather benign but very pro-Hamas. 7 October he starts posting very, very early in the morning and first posted just after 6 am of one of the glider crews making their way over the technical fence out of Gaza and towards Israel proper before many of the fences were actually even 'cut'.

Those glider crews were amongst the first wave of attackers and are captured on video of the Nova party coming in before 0630hrs ---- many, many kilometers away.

I don't know how he pulled that off, so perhaps he was at the mosque praying with the Hamas fighters who were ordered to do so that morning ... as that was a sign that something significant was going to happen. To me, it's possible. Terrorists and Jihadists are known to get their last prayers in when their meeting with their maker is imminent. We know from those terrorists captured and interrogated by the Israelis that they were ordered to prayers that morning and word passed from/at those mosques after prayers to collect their weapons and where they were to gather at the fences for breaches.

Still doesn't explain the lack of vetting of freelancers nor how that clip of his with the grenade & camera seems to have been conveniently 'missed' - remember when journalists actually were impartial? Journalists are supposed to cover the story - not be part of it.

My .02cents worth.
Great comment. ^^^
Asking many pertinent questions !

What are the odds that some of these 'journalists' may be guilty of murder ??
:eek:
Omo.

Shocked and disgusted to see this type of thing.
1699641145828.png
Posters targeting Indigo CEO Heather Reisman are shown outside a Bloor Street location on Friday morning. (Matt Reid)

Nov 10 2023
''Toronto police are investigating after an Indigo store and the company’s Jewish CEO were targeted with what one group is calling “a vile antisemitic attack.”

Footage from CP24’s cameras show dozens of posters bearing the image of Heather Reisman alongside the words “Funding Genocide” outside an Indigo store near Bay and Bloor streets.

The posters appeared on the exterior of the store sometime Friday morning. Red paint had also been splattered on the store’s front windows.

“It is absolutely appalling to see this targeting of an Indigo store and its Jewish founder and CEO in a vile antisemitic attack,” Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC) President and CEO Michael Levitt said in a statement. “Sadly, this is the tragic, new reality for Jews today in Canada and around the world which requires more than just condemnations from government leaders.”
1699641205024.png
Graffiti targeting Indigo CEO Heather Reisman is shown outside a location in downtown Toronto on Friday morning. (Matt Reid)

My .02cents worth.

Excellent post!
And, yes...the dude DID have a grenade in hand, which was selectively and purposely edited out of the MSM's coverage.
Now? they claim the " But...we didn't KNOOOOOWWW !!" nonsense.

Bull pucky!
It is their JOB to know!

'Misinformation' my sweet patootie...

One freelancer shown being kissed on cheek by reputed Oct. 7 mastermind.
"Kissing" ??
Seriously ?
Sounds like this journalist was deeply trusted by the Hamas leader, Yahya Sinwar.

Does this Hamas leader know something else -- i.e., have 'dirt' on this CNN employee ?

“While we have not at this time found reason to doubt the journalistic accuracy of the work he has done for us, we have decided to suspend all ties with him,” the network said.
To 'cut ties' w/Eslaiah means he was employed, and that there was an agreement of employment in the first place.
CNN could have said he was never affiliated with them, but they haven't said that.

So, it's just 'cutting ties' with this HE, and that's it ?
Nothing else ?
HE is now free to do as he likes.

What if one of CNN's reporters killed someone ?
Isn't that grounds for a more thorough investigation ?
Omo.

Shocked and disgusted to see this type of thing.
View attachment 459709
Posters targeting Indigo CEO Heather Reisman are shown outside a Bloor Street location on Friday morning. (Matt Reid)

Nov 10 2023
''Toronto police are investigating after an Indigo store and the company’s Jewish CEO were targeted with what one group is calling “a vile antisemitic attack.”

Footage from CP24’s cameras show dozens of posters bearing the image of Heather Reisman alongside the words “Funding Genocide” outside an Indigo store near Bay and Bloor streets.

The posters appeared on the exterior of the store sometime Friday morning. Red paint had also been splattered on the store’s front windows.

“It is absolutely appalling to see this targeting of an Indigo store and its Jewish founder and CEO in a vile antisemitic attack,” Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC) President and CEO Michael Levitt said in a statement. “Sadly, this is the tragic, new reality for Jews today in Canada and around the world which requires more than just condemnations from government leaders.”
View attachment 459710
Graffiti targeting Indigo CEO Heather Reisman is shown outside a location in downtown Toronto on Friday morning. (Matt Reid)
I don't live there, but if I did, I'd volunteer to go help clean the mess up !
Despicable.
Wonder if security cameras caught the perps ?
Actually --- they should be fined and made to clean it up themselves.
Omo.

Nov 10, 2023 rbbm
''Author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach criticised a Washington Post columnist's comments calling for Israel to give photographers and journalists “the benefit of the doubt” after claims they had advance knowledge of the Hamas attacks on October 7. Washington Post columnist Megan McArdle's comments come after the Israeli government lashed the New York Times, Associated Press, Reuters and CNN over allegations photographers and journalists who worked at the outlets had prior knowledge of terror group Hamas' attacks on Israel. Ms McArdle tweeted, "I understand Israel's anger, but it is morally wrong and a political mistake to target journalists who rushed to cover a story. Possibly some of them are complicit, I don’t know. But Israel should give them the benefit of the doubt,” Ms McArdle tweeted. Author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach was asked in an interview with Sky News host Rita Panahi about his thoughts on the columnist's call for the Israeli government to give photojournalists the benefit of the doubt. “Give them the benefit of the doubt, these are media outlets that have falsely maligned Israel for decades. These are media outlets that have demonised the Jewish state for simply defending itself from another genocide, from another Holocaust,” Mr Boteach told Sky News host Rita Panahi. “They don’t have the benefit of the doubt because their maligning and demonisation of Israel has gone on for so long, that their bias is so apparent, that none of us would be surprised if they had advanced knowledge of the attack. Author Rabbi Shmuley Boteach went on to question what the photojournalists were doing at the Gaza-Israel border in the first place so early in the morning. “By the way, what were the New York Times, CNN, and Reuters photojournalists doing on the Gaza-Israel border at 6:30 am on a Saturday morning, were they camping out, were they barbequing for their families,” he said. “They need to explain how they were there taking pictures if they had no advance knowledge.”

''
How can anyone give freelance journalists, who joined Hamas terrorists at 8 AM on October 7, the benefit of the doubt? How did they know about the border breach and the impending massacre of 1400 people if not through Hamas? Who else told them about the massacre?

When they learned of the massacre, why were they riding motorbikes towards the massacre with grenades in their hands? Why, when they knew what was going to happen, did they grab their cameras rather than immediately notify Israeli authorities?

There is no benefit of the doubt because there is no doubt that freelance journalists knew in advance through Hamas channels that there would be a massacre, and they did not do what is expected of upstanding citizens. They did nothing to preserve life. Instead, they were eager to film the slaughter of civilians for personal profit.

...sigh....

Another " Strongly worded letter" from a politician.
Nothing will happen...

MOO and Peace

I understand, but it's possible that there will be hearings in Congress. Senator Cotton may not be able to get the Senate to hold hearings, but it's possible that the House of Representatives will do so.

I applaud Senator Cotton's moral leadership and his unwillingness to remain silent about this issue involving U.S. media outlets. Israel is demanding an accounting, and the U.S. Congress can help them get it.

o_O

"Brazil sent a sharp message to Israel, stating that it did not wish Israel to interfere in Brazil's internal affairs.

Israel 'picked up' on the success of the South American country, which reported thwarting a terrorist attack.

Israel issued an official statement stating that the national services helped Brazil in thwarting a terrorist attack prepared by alleged members of the Hezbollah group.

This happened after Brazilian police announced on Wednesday the arrest of two people suspected of planning attacks in the country, but did not provide any details.

Netanyahu took advantage of the situation

According to 'Malay Mail',
Brazil's laconic statement became a pretext for the Israeli spy agency Mossad and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office to announce their own success.

The story expanded, adding that the entire plot was organized and supported by Hezbollah and was aimed at
'Israeli and Jewish targets in Brazil'.

Moreover, the state, which is at war with Hamas, assured that it helped the Brazilian police thwart terrorist plans.

Brazilian Minister of Justice Flavio Dino quickly and firmly responded to the above statement.

'No representative of a foreign government should preempt an ongoing federal police investigation',
Dino wrote on Twitter.

'We reject the idea that any foreign authority could direct Brazilian police agencies or use our investigations for propaganda in support of their own political interests',
he added.

According to Brazil, the thwarted attack should not be considered in the context of the ongoing war in the Gaza Strip because the investigation into the matter had started earlier.

Thus, Brazilian police rejected the Israeli statement:
'Such statements violate good practices in international cooperation and may harm other such operations in the future'.

The Israeli ambassador to Brazil was also strongly criticized.

In this case, it concerned comments he made regarding the arrest:

'If Hezbollah chose Brazil, it is because there are people there who help them',
he said in an interview with the Brazilian daily 'O Globo'."

From my country's MSM

Moo...is forced evacuation of another country legal? I have not noticed it happening in Ukraine or Russia.
I have sat and seriously thought about, if it was demanded I leave, with nothing but what I can carry, to go to a refugee camp, how would I feel?
I am resentful just thinking about it. Moo

"Russian missiles in the hands of Hezbollah.

'Range 300 km'

1699643823765.png

According to information provided by Reuters,
Hezbollah, a Lebanese political and military organization,
has anti-ship missiles in its arsenal, including Russian Yakhont missiles, which have a range of up to 300 km.
Hezbollah leader Hasan Nasrallah suggested that his group could threaten US warships.

Reuters reported that Hezbollah managed to strengthen its anti-ship forces.
This information was confirmed by sources in Lebanon who are well versed in matters relating to the group's arsenal.

In the past, there has been speculation in the media and among analysts that Hezbollah may have purchased Yakhont missiles from Syria.
However, Hezbollah's possession of these weapons has never been officially confirmed.

Hezbollah 'prepared for confrontations'

During his speech Nasrallah said that Hezbollah was 'not afraid' of the US naval ships that were sent to the Mediterranean Sea after the outbreak of the conflict in the Gaza Strip.

He also added that it was 'prepared' for possible confrontations.

Hezbollah does not reveal details about its arsenal, but in 2021 Nasrallah admitted to Lebanese media that the group received Russian Kornet anti-tank missiles from the Syrian Ministry of Defense.

During the ongoing civil war in Syria over the last decade, Russia provided Syrian President Bashar al-Assad with military support.

In 2010, Moscow signed an agreement to deliver anti-ship missiles to Damascus, including one version of the Yakhont missile.

Information about the actual transfer of these missiles was provided by American sources in 2013.
That same year, Israel attacked a Jahont warehouse located in Syria, near the port city of Latakia.

Yakhont is the export name of the Russian Oniks cruise missiles.

They are designed to destroy landing ships, aircraft carriers and other targets in conditions of intense fire and electronic warfare.

According to information provided by Reuters, land-launched missiles of this type are difficult to detect because they approach the target at a low altitude - only 10 to 15 meters above the surface."

From my country's MSM

o_O

"Brazil sent a sharp message to Israel, stating that it did not wish Israel to interfere in Brazil's internal affairs.

Israel 'picked up' on the success of the South American country, which reported thwarting a terrorist attack.

Israel issued an official statement stating that the national services helped Brazil in thwarting a terrorist attack prepared by alleged members of the Hezbollah group.

This happened after Brazilian police announced on Wednesday the arrest of two people suspected of planning attacks in the country, but did not provide any details.

Netanyahu took advantage of the situation

According to 'Malay Mail',
Brazil's laconic statement became a pretext for the Israeli spy agency Mossad and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office to announce their own success.

The story expanded, adding that the entire plot was organized and supported by Hezbollah and was aimed at
'Israeli and Jewish targets in Brazil'.

Moreover, the state, which is at war with Hamas, assured that it helped the Brazilian police thwart terrorist plans.

Brazilian Minister of Justice Flavio Dino quickly and firmly responded to the above statement.

'No representative of a foreign government should preempt an ongoing federal police investigation',
Dino wrote on Twitter.

'We reject the idea that any foreign authority could direct Brazilian police agencies or use our investigations for propaganda in support of their own political interests',
he added.

According to Brazil, the thwarted attack should not be considered in the context of the ongoing war in the Gaza Strip because the investigation into the matter had started earlier.

Thus, Brazilian police rejected the Israeli statement:
'Such statements violate good practices in international cooperation and may harm other such operations in the future'.

The Israeli ambassador to Brazil was also strongly criticized.

In this case, it concerned comments he made regarding the arrest:

'If Hezbollah chose Brazil, it is because there are people there who help them',
he said in an interview with the Brazilian daily 'O Globo'."

From my country's MSM
Brazil has been known in the long ago past to 'assist' (shelter ?) enemies of Israel, so I'm not surprised about these recent statements.
Omo.

Nov 10 2023
''The U.K. and Canadian governments are currently showing very different levels of terror threat assessments for Canada''.

''On the British government’s travel advisory page for Canada, an update from Nov. 3 reads: “There is a high threat of terrorist attack globally affecting U.K. interests and British nationals, including from groups and individuals who view the U.K. and British nationals as targets. You should remain vigilant at all times.”

This is followed by a boldface warning: “Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Canada.”

''It adds: “Attacks could be indiscriminate, including in places visited by foreigners. You should remain aware of your surroundings, keep up to date with local media reports and follow the advice of local authorities.” It then lists recent attacks, including a stabbing this year in Surrey, B.C., and the 2021 van attack that killed four members of the same family in London, Ont''.

Moo...is forced evacuation of another country legal? I have not noticed it happening in Ukraine or Russia.
I have sat and seriously thought about, if it was demanded I leave, with nothing but what I can carry, to go to a refugee camp, how would I feel?
I am resentful just thinking about it. Moo
[/QUOTE)

The evacuations are to avoid unnecessary death, the tunnels must be accessed/destroyed.
Since war was declared on Israel, they not only have a right but a responsibility to find the terrorists responsible for the Oct 7 massacre and to find the hostages, and recover them dead or alive. The terrorists are in tunnels and using other humans as shields. All the military experts in the world won't find a workaround to minimize death without removing innocents from the area. Hamas decided where the battlefield would be, not Israel.[/QUOTE]

My .02cents worth.
They had worked with them before. This mentions one of the “journalists”

It added that the agency is “no longer working with Hassan Eslaiah,” one of the photographers named in the report, “who had been an occasional freelancer for AP and other international news organizations in Gaza.” Honest Reporting’s report has a picture of Eslaiah smiling as he is kissed by Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar.

So a news agency, who’s job is to investigate, never saw the photo of him with Sinwar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia