Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tiger doesn't chance stripes. Pretty much expected.
Translated with google
Charges:
Sarah Iman Abd Elaziz Suissa
Date of birth
Living area
manning
Organizational affiliation
with no
Israeli citizenship
No
type of prisoner
under arrest
Date of arrest
Prison term (displayed by: days--months--years)
under arrest
Details of the offences
Assault, knives and daggers - carry and manufacture
the court of justice
military court
PLA case number
251274/23
Court case number
Samaria - 5809/23

RSBM:

This Hamas propoganda keeps circulating; helped out by Haaretz. Here is the geoconfirmed thread debunking claims that the IDF did this despite what Haaretz printed.

GeoConfirmed ISR - PAL Investigation.This claim is viewed over 30 million times."Israel admits Apache helicopters fired on their own civilians running from the Supernova music festival."DISINFORMATION . This whole story is a perfect example how disinformation works.1/X

It got a lot of attention after it was spread by @Partisangirl. But it had already been published 50 mins before by
@Megatron_ron, what we assess as the source for @Partisangirl

Thank you!

The lies and disgusting misinformation wicked people eagerly spread AND the number of gullible people who can't wait to believe... never ceases to amaze me.

ETA: JMO

Last edited:
(Oh my goodness. These poor people. The woman being carried is Hana Katzir who they said died. They all look awful)

Hamas published this dramatic footage showing the release of the 13 Israeli hostages from Gaza earlier today. This video was created by Hamas to display an image that is "humane," after brutely slaughtering thousands of Israelis. Read more

This ^^^^^^
Is what you get, when you pander to Terrorists. IMO
The first batch of hostages has been released and although the horrible circumstances of the 7th should never have happened - they did.
I don't think there are many relatives of the freed hostages who would agree with you about "pandering" but all are on tenterhooks for their own and those sill in Gaza.

I cannot imagine the trauma these released women have endured over the weeks they were in custody. But whatever the truth of the rape allegations bandied about on the internet, I imagine when they find out about them it can only add to the unimaginable pain and suffering they will carry with them for the rest of their lives.

They could have done without the publicity.

My opinion

(Oh my goodness. These poor people. The woman being carried is Hana Katzir who they said died. They all look awful)

Hamas published this dramatic footage showing the release of the 13 Israeli hostages from Gaza earlier today. This video was created by Hamas to display an image that is "humane," after brutely slaughtering thousands of Israelis. Read more

So, so sad :(

Not to rain on parades with more doom and gloom war news..LOL...

Article about why Hamas leaders are in Qatar

Hamas leaders are in Qatar because Bashar Assad kicked them out of Syria in 2012.

The choice was between Qatar or Iran.

The US negotiated a deal with Qatar to keep them out of Iran.

Paywall article.it explains WHY they are there.

Last edited:
I have this feeling that today's truce is really a historic moment :)
And it will lead to fundamental changes in the troubled region.

IMO
Future Two State solution seems to be a sure thing.

US, Europe, Arab and other Muslim countries speak in one voice.
PEACE!!!

JMO

Last edited:

They don't look humane to me.

I have this feeling that today's truce is really historic moment :)

IMO

PEACE!!!

JMO
Lots of work needs to be done. War will resume. It's only a pause. Goal is to remove all tunnels, Hamas centers, remove weapons, eliminate Hamas militants. (I don't think they can eliminate Hamas itself, but they can eliminate militants)

Even when it's over, what about all the ruins? And insurgence in the ruins. And prevention of new tunnels and prevention of import of weapons etc. And what about a new govt in Gaza???? It's gonna take a long time..

Lots of work needs to be done. War will resume. It's only a pause. Goal is to remove all tunnels, Hamas centers, remove weapons, eliminate Hamas militants. (I don't think they can eliminate Hamas itself, but they can eliminate militants)

Even when it's over, what about all the ruins? And insurgence in the ruins. And prevention of new tunnels and prevention of import of weapons etc. And what about a new govt in Gaza???? It's gonna take a long time..
Sure :)
I'm not talking about TOMORROW haha
I'm talking about FUTURE.

It is time.
At last.

JMO

Not to rain on parades with more doom and gloom war news..LOL...

Article about why Hamas leaders are in Qatar

Hamas leaders are in Qatar because Bashar Assad kicked them out of Syria in 2012.

The choice was between Qatar or Iran.

The US negotiated a deal with Qatar to keep them out of Iran.

Paywall article.it explains WHY they are there.

Earlier, in 2012, after Hamas backed the uprising against Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, they were forced to leave Damascus. The U.S. turned to Qatar. It did not do this for the preservation of Hamas. Instead, it recognized the group was a political reality that was not going to cease existing anytime soon.

The choice for Hamas was between Doha and Tehran, who had funded them and provided logistical support. Better they dwell in plain sight in Qatar, rather than in U.S. adversary Iran.
I think the diplomacy that occasioned that realistic American decision was the correct course of action and is borne out by what we have seen in Israel and the Gaza strip since the 7th.

All of which has been the result of the refusal of occupier and occupied to address the same realities they have been living with.

America had the power to call the shots when Hamas got kicked out of Syria and under that example and leadership I think they and other world leaders should insist on taking the reins here.
I've been watching the deployment of forces as posted by SS with my hearth in my mouth. One tiny mistake or miscalculation could have disastrous consequences for the world. Face to face talk must take place and real or imagined grievances sorted out.
My opinion

I have this feeling that today's truce is really a historic moment :)

IMO

PEACE!!!

JMO
It has to happen.

Logic dictates that if war can be paused for four days it can be stopped entirely.

Who advocates trying to annihilate each other? Not the majority of the civilians on either side. Lasting peace has to be the goal

I think the diplomacy that occasioned that realistic American decision was the correct course of action and is borne out by what we have seen in Israel and the Gaza strip since the 7th.

All of which has been the result of the refusal of occupier and occupied to address the same realities they have been living with.

America had the power to call the shots when Hamas got kicked out of Syria and under that example and leadership I think they and other world leaders should insist on taking the reins here.
I've been watching the deployment of forces as posted by SS with my hearth in my mouth. One tiny mistake or miscalculation could have disastrous consequences for the world. Face to face talk must take place and real or imagined grievances sorted out.
My opinion

Why is America responsible for doing all the flipping work to repair all the hell that Islamic extremist terrorism inflicts on everyone in the middle east and beyond?? Why are these Islamic extremist leaders protected?? Why does no other territory, state, region want to accept Palestinians?? Why does this hell continue on and on and on perpetrated by Islamic extremists??

imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members