Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that’s the problem - I don’t think the article quoted by Mex did actually debunk anything- hence my question to the OP (which I don’t feel was ever answered).

In any case - there is plenty of eyewitness testimony by various individuals that backs up the allegation that many women and girls were sexually assaulted, sometimes in front of helpless family members.

Agreed.

Besides the vital eyewitness testimony, and besides the coroners’ reports, I think we are all grown up enough to know what we see.

Some of the first victims that we saw…like Shani, dead and unnaturally sprawled out naked in the back of a Hamas jeep. Or the other young lady from the first day..Naami?…being dragged into a jeep by Hamas with her crotch and backside bleeding through her pants.

All the ZAKA workers and others who found the bodies and reported so many dead young women with their pants down and their genitals mutilated…with breasts cut off for terrorists to play catch…with women in their bedrooms who died bent over and naked…

We are adults. We can make the inferences.

IMO

Time to look to the future while not forgetting the past.

The first priority is to work towards the release of the rest of the hostages and prisoners and get down to serious work to make this temporary break from hostilities a permanent one.
I doubt it will be a permanent one. Some of the released prisoners re already praising Sinwar and Hamas as their saviours. And the beat goes on...
The Palestinians only have two thirds of the very small enclave they were allowed to live in left to them; the North is uninhabitable and the infrastructure of Gaza is broken.

That's probably a good thing. The people in Gaza have to be shown that Hamas is not the answer for their future.

They cannot just continue their lives as if October 7th never happened. JMO
Snip
The former prime minister is urging "all parties to continue to work towards the release of every hostage" after holding talks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Isaac Herzog during a visit to Israel on Thursday.

He will be in the Occupied Palestinian Territories on Friday, meeting Palestinian leaders and agencies delivering aid in Gaza advocating adherence to the new agreement on all sides.

"Captive Israeli grandmother, 77, who terrorists claimed was

'killed in Israeli airstrike'

is ALIVE and among the 13 Israeli hostages freed by Hamas in Gaza."

Interesting. Maybe Hamas needs to add eye exams to their medical coverage...

"President Biden credits

'extensive US diplomacy'

for Hamas hostage release

but said it's 'only a start'

as no Americans have yet to be released and he was unsure when they'd be freed from Gaza."

One of the 39 Terrorists who were Released today from Israeli Prisons, Sara Abdullah from Nablus in the West Bank stated following her Release, “I am Proud of Hamas and love Gaza very much, and I’m Proud of Muhammad Daf and Yahya Sinwar, because they are the only ones who stood by us.”
Like someone said earlier, we need a vomit emoji. Seriously....

Not to rain on parades with more doom and gloom war news..LOL...

Article about why Hamas leaders are in Qatar

Hamas leaders are in Qatar because Bashar Assad kicked them out of Syria in 2012.

The choice was between Qatar or Iran.

The US negotiated a deal with Qatar to keep them out of Iran.

Paywall article.it explains WHY they are there.

Why don't the Hamas leaders live in Gaza, with their people?

(Oh my goodness. These poor people. The woman being carried is Hana Katzir who they said died. They all look awful)

Hamas published this dramatic footage showing the release of the 13 Israeli hostages from Gaza earlier today. This video was created by Hamas to display an image that is "humane," after brutely slaughtering thousands of Israelis. Read more
Well, I must say they excel at inhumane treatment. I'm appalled and how they drag the lady.
How can anyone with a compassionate heart support hamas. I refuse to dignify these terrorists by capitalizing their name.

moo...

IMO Israel should get all the hostages it can and when HAMAS is no longer willing to release any more, then the IDF needs to get back to the work they were doing. Every HAMAS terrorist hiding in Gaza needs to be eradicated. Sinwar should be at the top of the list. They are not going to negotiate "peace" with terrorists. HAMAS doesn't want that and Israel doesn't want HAMAS in Gaza.

(Lots of Hamas flags in the celebrations)

Celebrations ongoing across the Gaza Strip and the West of Bank for the 39 Palestinian Terrorists who were Released from Israeli Prisons today in an Exchange for the 24 Hostages who are now being Reunited with their Families.

One of the 39 Terrorists who were Released today from Israeli Prisons, Sara Abdullah from Nablus in the West Bank stated following her Release, “I am Proud of Hamas and love Gaza very much, and I’m Proud of Muhammad Daf and Yahya Sinwar, because they are the only ones who stood by us.”

I hate the precedent this highlights.

Rape, murder, kidnap, and you too can get what you want!!!

So glad about the October 7 hostages, but now Hamas got what they want. After they did what they did. :(

And they’re happy and celebrating, proud/grateful for “Sinwar”…

Why is America responsible for doing all the flipping work to repair all the hell that Islamic extremist terrorism inflicts on everyone in the middle east and beyond?? Why are these Islamic extremist leaders protected?? Why does no other territory, state, region want to accept Palestinians?? Why does this hell continue on and on and on perpetrated by Islamic extremists??

imo
Because oil?

But they are ALIVE.
And are freed.

JMO
They should NEVER have been kidnapped from their homes in the first place.

Are we going to give Hamas CREDIT for releasing a few of them?

Many of those children are now ORPHANS, and they saw their families being killed. So sorry if I don't praise Hamas for their 'humane' release.

They should NEVER have been kidnapped from their homes in the first place.

Are we going to give Hamas CREDIT for releasing a few of them?

Many of those children are now ORPHANS, and they saw their families being killed. So sorry if I don't praise Hamas for their 'humane' release.
I don't praise Hamas.
I simply stated the fact.
Some Hostages have been released.

JMO

Last edited:
It's easier to Israel to kill them there than overseas.

This a terrorist criminal organization. They really don't care about "their people". They care about Hamas.
It's also easier for angry Palestinians to kill the top Hamas gangsters, if they stayed in Gaza---and that's another reason they prefer to sit in the bar at the Four Seasons in Qatar.

20m ago
Most of the Israeli hostages released by Hamas earlier today were said to be in good health after returning to Israel, the hospital receiving them announced.

AP reported that a statement from Schneider Children’s hospital, where four women and four child hostages were released, said that doctors had conducted a preliminary examination and said they were all in good physical condition.

An Israeli health ministry spokesperson confirmed that eight released hostages had arrived at Schneider Children’s hospital, adding:

This is a complex event, both medically and emotionally.

Not to rain on parades with more doom and gloom war news..LOL...

Article about why Hamas leaders are in Qatar

Hamas leaders are in Qatar because Bashar Assad kicked them out of Syria in 2012.

The choice was between Qatar or Iran.

The US negotiated a deal with Qatar to keep them out of Iran.

Paywall article.it explains WHY they are there.

Thanks for sharing that explanation.

2h ago

The World Health Organization has released the following statement on the joint UN missing transfers of critical patients from al-Shifa hospital earlier this week amid Israeli bombardment:

“On 22 November, in cooperation with the Palestine Red Crescent Society, WHO participated in another joint-UN mission to transfer 151 patients, relatives and health workers accompanying them from Al-Shifa hospital in northern Gaza. The mission was undertaken following specific requests from health authorities and hospital officials in Gaza …

During this mission, the team transferred 73 severely ill or injured patients, including 18 dialysis patients; 26 patients with serious spinal injuries; 8 patients with severe chronic conditions; two in need of critical care; and 19 patients in wheelchairs. The patients were transported in 14 ambulances supplied and staffed by the Palestine Red Crescent Society, and two buses, with 8 health workers and 70 family members accompanying them …

It took 20 hours for the team to complete the evacuation, including 6 hours at a checkpoint where the team and patients were screened by the Israeli Defense Force. This was despite an initial agreement to only screen participants at the origination point in Al-Shifa Hospital.

The screening process involved checks on the patients, their relatives, and the personnel; these included elderly, children and severely ill patients. Three medical personnel from the Palestine Red Crescent Society and three from the Ministry of Health were detained.

After 6 hours at the security checkpoint, the convoy proceeded as the condition of some of patients was already deteriorating. Patients reached their final destination late at night.

Most of the patients were ultimately transferred to the European Gaza Hospital, with the dialysis patients admitted to Al Najjar Hospital. Both facilities are in the south of Gaza.

WHO is extremely concerned about the safety of the estimated 100 patients and health workers remaining at Al-Shifa. Due to the limited time that the mission members were able to spend in the hospital and the urgency of moving the most critical, it was difficult to determine exactly how many remain.

Two of the six detained health workers have reportedly been released. We do not have information about the well-being of the four remaining health staff, including the director of Al-Shifa hospital. WHO calls for their legal and human rights to be fully observed during their detention.”

It's also easier for angry Palestinians to kill the top Hamas gangsters, if they stayed in Gaza---and that's another reason they prefer to sit in the bar at the Four Seasons in Qatar.
Well, so far angry Palestinians haven't killed even the low level Hamas people.
There are still several Hamas leaders in Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces