Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of Hamas co-founder: Death penalty for October 7 massacre terrorists. Says Israel is victim of genocide "We cannot bend under global pressure no matter what. We have to eradicate Hamas. If we don’t, humanity will pay a huge price."

He's right !

My .02 is that he knows what the endgame -- of Hamas/Isis/Other Terrorists of this 'mindset' -- is.

When the leader of Hamas or his spokesperson talks about eradicating (gags me to type this :() Israel's people, and then the Christians next... I think they mean an extremely large population.
Not one specific denomination, but anyone who either goes to a church or place of worship.
They're coming after nearly everyone if they're not stopped.
A very broad and far-reaching umbrella over the group of people the Hamas/terrorist founders want gone !

I hope this man has good security surrounding him.
Omo.

I have a dear Jewish friend who is retired law enforcement.

He told me other day he was asked by his temple leaders to start bringing his gun, that this is not something they would normally ask of him.

He also emphatically expressed his resolution to not live in fear.

Jmo.

I have been looking and haven't seen anything on her.

I don't believe China allows dual citizenship. They make you choose and renounce any other citizenship in order to have Chinese citizenship.
I thought the same. I didn’t think China allows any dual citizenship but in this article from 10/10 her mother says she is.

I understand there is a diplomatic effort underway to secure her release, and that she has Chinese citizenship.

We approached the embassy. Her story was also broadcast in China. We want as many people as possible to hear about Noa and help us.

I thought the same. I didn’t think China allows any dual citizenship but in this article from 10/10 her mother says she is.

I understand there is a diplomatic effort underway to secure her release, and that she has Chinese citizenship.

We approached the embassy. Her story was also broadcast in China. We want as many people as possible to hear about Noa and help us.
Oh wow. Maybe it's just America they don't allow dual citizenship for. A friend of ours is married to a woman from China. She was telling me at a get together we had that any children they have she would like to be Chinese citizens due to her family land and how things are passed down. She said they can not be dual citizens. I didn't realize that before then.

I figure maybe it would have helped get Noa released if she was a Chinese citizen.. I guess it didn't help. :(

He's right !

My .02 is that he knows what the endgame -- of Hamas/Isis/Other Terrorists of this 'mindset' -- is.

When the leader of Hamas or his spokesperson talks about eradicating (gags me to type this :() Israel's people, and then the Christians next... I think they mean an extremely large population.
Not one specific denomination, but anyone who either goes to a church or place of worship.
They're coming after nearly everyone if they're not stopped.
A very broad and far-reaching umbrella over the group of people the Hamas/terrorist founders want gone !

I hope this man has good security surrounding him.
Omo.

I’d like to think he’s well protected. His best friend and biggest advocate is his Shin Bet handler. His handler’s children call Mosab “Uncle”.

If you can find this documentary (I watched it on Amazon last month):

It had some amazing information on Mosab Yousef, how Hamas works, and how he became an informant for the Shin Bet. It really gives good background information on why Mosab is so outspoken on the destruction of his father and Hamas.
ETA: jmo ^^;;

Egyptian sources tell Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper that there are talks to extend the ceasefire by another day and attempts to pressure Israel to accept the new list. The mediators are trying to convince Israel to accept three bodies as part of a list that will contain seven more hostages according to the conditions of the ceasefire. According to the report, Hamas informed the mediators that it only has enough hostages in its possession to extend the truce for an eighth day. Hamas added that it would need additional time to coordinate with other Palestinian factions in order to locate the remaining hostages.

(Welcome to another episode of Hamas Lets make a deal!)

SBM

@Momoffourboys

You are so right!
Hamas is playing games.

“Let’s Make a Deal” and ALSO “Hide and Seek.”

I am sure that if Hamas chose, they have plenty of male civilian hostages that they could release. To say nothing of the IDF hostages.

IMO

I’d like to think he’s well protected. His best friend and biggest advocate is his Shin Bet handler. His handler’s children call Mosab “Uncle”.

If you can find this documentary (I watched it on Amazon last month):

It had some amazing information on Mosab Yousef, how Hamas works, and how he became an informant for the Shin Bet. It really gives good background information on why Mosab is so outspoken on the destruction of his father and Hamas.
ETA: jmo ^^;;
You can watch free on Tubi.

The Chris Como Project on YouTube has a 1 hour interview with him 2 weeks ago.
I like the interview because he's able to relate it to what is going on today.
I would think Chris Como's channel would be OK, but I removed the embedded video because I didn't know.

Last edited:
Regarding Noa…from the motorcycle kidnap video…have we heard anything about her at all? Her mom’s video is heartwrenching.

Wasn't she born in Beijing and therefore a Chinese citizen? Dual citizen I suppose?

I can’t recall China stepping up and demanding her release. Have I missed it, has it been done through diplomats, or just nothing from China at all?

If anyone knows.

The mother of Noa Argamani, a woman believed to have been taken by Hamas militants during a raid in Israel, who was widely reported as a Chinese-Israeli born in Beijing, said she was in fact an Israeli native.

“ would like to correct this with you, she wasn’t born in Beijing, she was born in Israel,” Liora Argamani said in an interview with the Post on Wednesday.

Oh wow. Maybe it's just America they don't allow dual citizenship for. A friend of ours is married to a woman from China. She was telling me at a get together we had that any children they have she would like to be Chinese citizens due to her family land and how things are passed down. She said they can not be dual citizens. I didn't realize that before then.

I figure maybe it would have helped get Noa released if she was a Chinese citizen.. I guess it didn't help. :(
I don't know what the dual citizenship with China is now. May have changed.
When I became a Canadian, I had to give up Dutch citizenship at the time, Netherlands did not allow dual. Later, I became a French citizen through marriage, then also a US citizen when I immigrated here. I have triple now. Later Netherlands changed their policy, so now if I wish I can regain that again.
I have Chinese friends here but have no idea if they're dual.

Please let Noa come home.

Egyptian sources tell Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper that there are talks to extend the ceasefire by another day and attempts to pressure Israel to accept the new list. The mediators are trying to convince Israel to accept three bodies as part of a list that will contain seven more hostages according to the conditions of the ceasefire. According to the report, Hamas informed the mediators that it only has enough hostages in its possession to extend the truce for an eighth day. Hamas added that it would need additional time to coordinate with other Palestinian factions in order to locate the remaining hostages.

These idiots have had 7 days.. well actually they've had 54 days now to "find" the other hostages. I call bull.. no deal. It's games and more games from HAMAS.

I wondered if it was something to do with the bodies they will be returning. I hope they hold up that end of the deal. I can't imagine being any of the families and waiting to find out if your loved one is coming home alive or dead.
I just checked the tweet up thread, 6 hostages, no mention of the bodies.
I could have misread, been crying a lot.
Time will tell.
Moo

Would this be the three bodies expected today? Bet, so.
hamas is stringing everyone along. Israel has way more patience, than I.
mo

Last edited:
I don't know what the dual citizenship with China is now. May have changed.
When I became a Canadian, I had to give up Dutch citizenship at the time, Netherlands did not allow dual. Later, I became a French citizen through marriage, then also a US citizen when I immigrated here. I have triple now. Later Netherlands changed their policy, so now if I wish I can regain that again.
I have Chinese friends here but have no idea if they're dual.

Please let Noa come home.
Wow, what a rich history you have.

My husband is attending a school for the Army right now and there are students here also from many different countries. One of the students in my husbands smaller core class is from the Netherlands. Very nice guy and I had the chance to talk with him at a dinner a few weeks ago. He told me a bit about the military in the Netherlands compared to the US. I have also had the chance to meet the spouses of the servicemembers from Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, and Estonia. All equally amazing ladies and we had the chance to learn about each country and their military also.

We are all citizens of the world and when we can see our similarities and know that we share a lot with each other. The differences don't matter as much. I pray each hostage no matter where they are from, their background, their citizenship, they all need to come home. I hope for Noa that is sooner than later so she can see her mom and her mom can see her before she passes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor