Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Israel can't win no matter what it does especially if the world sees it getting down into the gutter along with terrorist organisations.

The resultant resurgence of anti Jewishness the Zionist war being waged in Gaza has encouraged has undone the work of many years and is going to be a lasting legacy in unsettling world peace.
My opinion

I agree Israel can't win in the public eye no matter what it does. That is why it has great allies that are advising, assisting, and standing with them. Everyone needs those that stand beside them to hold them accountable because when emotions are high, we want to make good decisions based on intel, facts, and a game plan vs making emotional reactive decisions. Then when the world cries that they have done something wrong, they have evidence that they gathered intel, took proper measures to try to prevent civilians being in harms way, and gave warning, then acted. There will still be those that refuse to see any other side and just claim they are committing war crimes. That would be the case no matter what Israel did or didn't do. Some will just NEVER stand with Israel.

I don't think there is a resurgence of anti- Jewishness. Bigots are bigots and it is not the target a bigots hates responsibility to change their mind. Jewish people have no obligation to do anything to change minds of those that hate them. People have just been quiet waiting for a reason to riot. Now they have it.. Anyone protesting right now and acting a fool in these rallies have always hated Jews.. what Israel is doing did not "change their mind". All my opinion.

"Revealed:

Hero gunman was shot and killed when IDF reservists mistook him for a terrorist

as he tried to tackle Hamas fanatics who slaughtered three people at Jerusalem bus stop."

:(
1701446879317.png

Interesting newly reported information about the Pope’s views. There’s much more in the article, but I’m limiting due to copyright regulations:

“As bombs fell and tanks penetrated deep into Gaza in late October, Israeli President Isaac Herzog held a fraught phone call with Pope Francis. The Israeli head of state was describing his nation’s horror over the Hamasattack on Oct. 7 when the pope issued a blunt rejoinder.”

“It is “forbidden to respond to terror with terror,” Francis said, according to a senior Israeli official familiar with the call, which has not been previously reported.
Herzog protested, repeating the position that the Israeli government was doing what was needed in Gaza to defend its own people. The pope continued, saying those responsible should indeed be held accountable, but not civilians.”

“On Nov. 22, in the hours before his general audience and “terrorism” comment, Francis held two emotional meetings: one with relatives of people killed in Gaza and the other with families of hostages taken by Hamas.
In the session with the Palestinians, the pope wept as they spoke of the massive death toll, said Shireen Hilal, a professor who lost two family members. She and others in attendance said Francis used the word “genocide” in English.”

Last edited:

Inside the wellness retreat where Nova festival survivors are coming together to recover from the trauma of the bloodbath:

'I want to clear my mind of the screams'."

1701447094640.png

Quite honestly, I doubt I have ever seen such outrageous information put about to civilians living in a war zone by the occupying forces.

In fact I am sure I have never seen such arrogance when it is known previous action has resulted in thousands of civilian deaths and as reported the disabling and maiming of many thousands of children.

Common sense dictates terrorists and terrorism cannot be defeated like this.

Snip
But as the Israelis would discover when fighting the Palestinians, determined terrorists/freedom fighters often grow another head when one is lopped off.
The group was disbanded after the creation of Israel but another of its leaders, Yitzhak Shamir, followed the Irgun's Begin to become prime minister in the 1990s.
Stern's analysis, at the the end of the day, was correct: if the Jews were to have their independent state in Palestine, the Arabs would have to be defeated - and the British would have to go.

The only defence the people of Palestine have is for the Israelis to stop bombing them not checking the map to see which zone is being targeted that day.
Absolutely outrageous!
My opinion

You are so right! The savagery is monumental on this race of people. And doing the same thing(bombing thousands of civilians repeatedly)and expecting a different result(getting rid of Hamas)is insanity. JMOP

A display at the United Nations in Geneva on civilian deaths in the Gaza Strip amid Israel’s war with Hamas includes at least two pictures of Israelis murdered by Hamas terrorists.

“This is Israeli kid Ido Avigal. He was 5 years old when he was killed in 2021, in his house in Sderot, during a major Hamas rockets barrage. Hamas killed Ido,” tweeted Israel’s UN mission in Switzerland.

It’s the Palestinian people who will take a thumping. :(

37m ago

Hamas to 'take a thumping' according to Israeli government spokesperson​

An Israeli government spokesperson has said that Hamas “will now take the mother of all thumpings” after a truce in the Gaza Strip expired and hostilities resumed.

Yes, the civilian populace will take the brunt of it. And even if the idf succeeds in eliminating the Hamas embedded there, the ideology will never die and will return with a vengeance. JMOP

London council backs down from canceling Hanukkah celebration plans​

A representative of the London Jewish Forum told the 'Post' that the council's initial decision had been made from an overabundance of caution, not hate.​

and this statement preceded the above:

IMG_9005.jpeg

Barak: Must seek ‘all for all’ deal; hostages were abandoned by Israel on Oct. 7, mustn’t be sacrificed now

“Former prime minister Ehud Barak says Israel should have announced from the start of the war that it was ready for an “all for all” deal under which it would be prepared to release all Palestinian security prisoners in return for the freeing of all hostages held in Gaza.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3