Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas supporters / Anti-Israel/Anti-Jew advocates with their genocidal calls.

None of this bunch is actually doing anything to make change. Ignoring one side of the history (and they're all doing just that) will never result in meaningful, long-lasting change. Ostrichs.

One thing is for certain: Never Again.
I agree. People who truly want change, practice acts that promote and impact change. Many volunteer, travel, pay all their expenses themselves, to teach, build housing, churches, water systems, schools, teaching love and kindness for our fellow humans. Others, help at local food banks, tutor, provide trips to the grocery or doctors, or just sit, lend a listening ear and a comforting hug.

Hamas must be stopped it can't be allowed to indoctrinate others.
Moo

"Fresh blow for family of Kfir Bibas as Hamas offer to exchange three hostages' bodies a day after claiming the baby, his brother and mother were killed in Israeli bombardment."

:(

"Muslim family appeals to Hamas to free 17-year-old girl snatched from a kibbutz -

with her uncle saying if she is not returned he'll

'fight them in Gaza myself'."

1701364230763.png

I agree. People who truly want change, practice acts that promote and impact change. Many volunteer, travel, pay all their expenses themselves, to teach, build housing, churches, water systems, schools, teaching love and kindness for our fellow humans. Others, help at local food banks, tutor, provide trips to the grocery or doctors, or just sit, lend a listening ear and a comforting hug.

Hamas must be stopped it can't be allowed to indoctrinate others.
Moo
Spot on, Simply Southern. Which is why it really irritates me that Hamas took such people hostage. Obviously, in the frenzy of drug-induced lunacy, they didn't stop to consider that. jmo

RELEASED: Mia Schem, 21, underwent arm surgery in Gaza

Seen in Hamas propaganda video after abduction from Supernova festival on October 7

(BBM for reference)

“Nine days later, Hamas released a video in which Mia reported that she is being looked after and that her arm was operated on for three hours at a hospital. The video ended with her plea to be returned to Israel.”

"Fresh blow for family of Kfir Bibas as Hamas offer to exchange three hostages' bodies a day after claiming the baby, his brother and mother were killed in Israeli bombardment."

:(

I have my doubts about how they died, but I hope the bodies  are returned, regardless.

Terrorist, butcher, murderer. Who is Hamas' leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar?Here’s what you need to know about the architect of the October 7th massacre.

Sinwar is emblematic of how each and every terrorist released from Israeli prison is capable of sprouting new terror attacks at any time, IMO.

My friend‘s granddaughter who’s 19 now is studying in Jerusalem. Her father, whom I’ve known forever, decided that she’d be safer staying in Jerusalem after October 7th. They're New Yorkers but had moved to Houston, and with all the pro- Palestinian violence in America he felt she was better off remaining where she is.

But now, with Hamas killing Israeli civilians at a Jerusalem bus stop, it’s a reminder of what Hamas is and will always be…even while their “leadership” is allegedly in a ceasefire with Israel, even while very delicate negotiations are being held, Hamas will NEVER stop.

The entire organization must be yanked up from the roots like the poisonous weeds that they are.

IMO

"Two women hostages look pale and terrified as they are freed by Hamas and paraded through huge baying mob -

including Mia Schem, 21, who was forced to appear in propaganda video showing her injuries."

1701364574414.png

Sinwar is emblematic of how each and every terrorist released from Israeli prison is capable of sprouting new terror attacks at any time, IMO.

My friend‘s granddaughter who’s 19 now is studying in Jerusalem. Her father, whom I’ve known forever, decided that she’d be safer staying in Jerusalem after October 7th. They're New Yorkers but had moved to Houston, and with all the pro- Palestinian violence in America he felt she was better off remaining where she is.

But now, with Hamas killing Israeli civilians at a Jerusalem bus stop, it’s a reminder of what Hamas is and will always be…even while their “leadership” is allegedly in a ceasefire with Israel, even while very delicate negotiations are being held, Hamas will NEVER stop.

The entire organization must be yanked up from the roots like the poisonous weeds that they are.

IMO
I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that allegedly Sinwar's life was saved (through brain surgery) while in Israeli prison, yet we have reports of juveniles being beaten. Doesn't add up, for me...

I met a woman at Starbucks the other day and we ended up talking. She immigrated to the US from Israel 20 years ago. All of her family is still in Israel.

I of course expressed my condolences about everything that has happened/is happening, told her that I’ve been following everything very closely, and asked how her family in Israel is doing.

She told me that when they talk on the phone, nothing about the war or anything to do with the situation is mentioned, that they have strict instructions from the Israeli authorities not to talk about anything on the phone. And that the Israel government is listening and that they could get in huge trouble if they talk about it.

So, she said when they talk it’s all very “hi, how are you….fine…” (she did an impression of superficiality, for lack of a better term).

This is just what she said, I have no reason to do believe she would be lying about this. Jmo.

"Muslim family appeals to Hamas to free 17-year-old girl snatched from a kibbutz -

with her uncle saying if she is not returned he'll

'fight them in Gaza myself'."

View attachment 464824

Why was she not freed? Is she injured, being saved for a better deal, sex slave, or murdered?

Horrible, horrible humans. They must be stopped and not allowed to indoctrinate others.
Moo

I met a woman at Starbucks the other day and we ended up talking. She immigrated to the US from Israel 20 years ago. All of her family is still in Israel.

I of course expressed my condolences about everything that has happened/is happening, told her that I’ve been following everything very closely, and asked how her family in Israel is doing.

She told me that when they talk on the phone, nothing about the war or anything to do with the situation is mentioned, that they have strict instructions from the Israeli authorities not to talk about anything on the phone. And that the Israel government is listening and that they could get in huge trouble if they talk about it.

So, she said when they talk it’s all very “hi, how are you….fine…” (she did an impression of superficiality, for lack of a better term).

This is just what she said, I have no reason to do believe she would be lying about this. Jmo.
On 10/8 the Israeli police made a public statement and requested that people not publicize anything. This is for national security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member