Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was she not freed? Is she injured, being saved for a better deal, sex slave, or murdered?

Horrible, horrible humans. They must be stopped and not allowed to indoctrinate others.
Moo
I'm sure Hamas doesn't want to release her. It would look really bad, Muslim girl wanting to go back and live with the Jews rather than with them.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that allegedly Sinwar's life was saved (through brain surgery) while in Israeli prison, yet we have reports of juveniles being beaten. Doesn't add up, for me...
I refer to the Geneva Convention, which Israel has signed. Guaranteeing the rights to appropriate medical health care.

What the US, Egypt , Israel and Qatar governments have demanded from day one. Well, we see how that worked out.
Moo

IDF confirms a launch from Gaza was successfully intercepted over the city of Netivot. It is not yet clear what type of munition was fired. No reports of injuries at this stage.
Yet, Israel is the problem...

How many times has this ceasefire been violated? How many times and how patient Israel is...

And the world still says Israel is committing genocide... ridiculous.

If HAMAS was worried about Palestinians and "genocide" then just maybe they'd comply with the ceasefire and release the hostages. Oh yeah that's right, they do not care about Palestinians and they never have, never will. They are playing games and it's about to get costly for them and the people they were elected to protect.

''Hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters swarmed the streets surrounding Rockefeller Center on Wednesday, clashing with NYPD cops and chanting “River to the sea,” long seen as an antisemitic slogan, in an effort to support Gaza by derailing the annual tree lighting.

Waving Palestinian flags and signs calling for the “end to genocide,” the ralliers gathered along Sixth Avenue alongside hordes of tourists waiting in line to see the iconic ceremony.

Unable to get to the NYC Christmas tree, the enormous crowd instead swarmed around the tree outside the News Corp building, which houses The Post and Fox News, and which has already been targeted by pro-Palestinian protesters on at least two occasions.

“Free, free Palestine!” the protesters chanted.

One rallier was seen climbing on top of the pillar bearing the building’s address, and another was seen carrying a massive sign bearing a swastika, comparing the Israel Defense Forces to Nazis.''
View attachment 464796
The U.S.should offer each one of them one way plane tickets to Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18