Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sinwar’s latest comment, If the truce arrangements, etc. do not continue, as it doesn’t sound like Sinwar is up to mediations and is in fact making outward threats about October 7 being a “rehearsal”…. And we DO know Israel WILL resume military actions post-truce with FULL FORCE as they’ve stated…I wonder Hamas is going to react with…actually not going to say it. But it would straight out of ISIS. I hope I don’t have to return to this post later and say “this is what I was afraid of.”

Again, so many specific hostages have emerged alive, that I was thinking wouldn’t, and as I stated upstream I was clouded so much by their murderous brutality on October 7 that I forgot how much the hostages are actually worth more to them alive.

Sinwar’s comment today is big.
I wonder if Israel has enough intel to locate and free hostages amid shelling, should the fighting resume shortly. If Sinwar has his way, it'll really be a mess, imo.

I clearly remember the background video from the early days. I was just going to look for it. {Thanks :)}

They were outside a man holding a screaming baby, one beside a sleeping child, others sitting around a table, I think.

I remember thinking, they are going to shoot this baby, if it doesn't stop crying.

I feel so physically ill. How could humans do this?
Moo
Horrifying.
They've made it clear that the Oct. 7th slaughter will happen again.

Israel Considers How to Remove Threat of Hamas Fighters in Gaza​

U.S. and Israeli officials, citing Beirut precedent, discuss idea of exiling militants from enclave​

——

Israeli, US officials discussing expelling Hamas terrorists from Gaza - report​

“One proposal which has been developed by the IDF's think tank which was shown to The Wall Street Journal would involve the creation of "Hamas-free safe zones" that would be ruled by a new Gaza-based authority backed by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
* more at link

Israel Considers How to Remove Threat of Hamas Fighters in Gaza​

U.S. and Israeli officials, citing Beirut precedent, discuss idea of exiling militants from enclave​

——

Israeli, US officials discussing expelling Hamas terrorists from Gaza - report​

That sounds great on the surface, but wouldn't we just have a repeat of what's happening now-- exiled leaders living in luxury elsewhere, calling the shots from afar?

PA’s Abbas a ‘liability’ in planning for post-war Gaza, Arab officials say​

At odds with Israel, Moscow won’t even condemn Hamas for murder of its own citizens​

Oh God.

This is exactly what I was talking about that I juuuuust said I hope doesn’t happen and was straight out of ISIS and I wasn’t going to say. I hope this video is not what I’m thinking it might be.

Ref / BBM:
Re: Sinwar’s latest comment, If the truce arrangements, etc. do not continue, as it doesn’t sound like Sinwar is up to mediations and is in fact making outward threats about October 7 being a “rehearsal”…. And we DO know Israel WILL resume military actions post-truce with FULL FORCE as they’ve stated…I wonder Hamas is going to react with…actually not going to say it. But it would straight out of ISIS. I hope I don’t have to return to this post later and say “this is what I was afraid of.”

Again, so many specific hostages have emerged alive, that I was thinking wouldn’t, and as I stated upstream I was clouded so much by their murderous brutality on October 7 that I forgot how much the hostages are actually worth more to them alive.

Sinwar’s comment today is big.

Eta:

Gah Wth is in that video.

Ftr, iirc, Yarden has a head injury (posted it somewhere upstream).

Last edited:
Hamas has released at least 10 Israeli hostages per day in exchange for Israel’s release of at least 30 Palestinian prisoners.
This is wrong and unfair, imo.
10 for 10 should be the only agreement.

The 210 Palestinians released, including at least seven Israeli Palestinians, have been women and teenagers. The teens were largely accused of throwing stones and firebombs during confrontations with Israeli forces. A number of the women were detained for pro-Palestinian social media posts that Israeli authorities said constituted incitement of violence. Several were convicted by military courts of attempting to attack soldiers, some of them after being found carrying scissors or knives near security positions.
Teens are capable of horrendous crimes.
Would anyone here want a murderous Gazan teen living near them ?
Scissors, knives, and rocks thrown from slings can be just as deadly as a gun.

Also from the link :

On Wednesday, Israeli troops killed two Palestinian boys during a raid in Jenin, according to Palestinian health officials. The Israeli military separately said the raid killed two Islamic Jihad militants.
Rbm.
Notice the the Palestinian Health officials try to make it sound like these (prob. teens or older ?) males were 5-8 year olds ?
Omo.

Last edited:
Press in my country writes about wars every day - both in Gaza and Ukraine :(

This caught my eye:

"Hamas bypassed the protocol.

A surprising movement of terrorists.

Thursday is the 55th day of the war between Israel and Hamas. The Israel Defense Forces announced the release of two Israeli hostages by Hamas.

One of them is 21-year-old Mia Schem, who has dual French-Israeli citizenship.
A woman was kidnapped from the Supernova music festival.

Al Jazeera, SkyNews and the BBC point out that Hamas bypassed the current protocol regarding the exchange of prisoners.

The handover took place at the security line in the Gaza Strip, and not through the border crossing with Egypt in Rafah as before.

The second hostage is 40-year-old Amit Soussana, kidnapped from Kibbutz Kfar Aza.

'It is unclear why the hostages were released separately from the others'
writes SkyNews."

Last edited:
Oh God.

This is exactly what I was talking about that I juuuuust said I hope doesn’t happen and was straight out of ISIS and I wasn’t going to say. I hope this video is not what I’m thinking it might be.

Ref / BBM:

Eta:

Gah Wth is in that video.

Ftr, iirc, Yarden has a head injury (posted it somewhere upstream).
I'm lost.
I appears the video of Sinwar with a young child has nothing to do with Kfir.

I'm lost.
I appears the video of Sinwar with a young child has nothing to do with Kfir.

I was talking about Hamas ISIS-style propaganda videos. I was inferring in my earlier post that I hope this doesn’t start happening as their next tactical move. And that’s exactly what happened with Hamas releasing one of Yarden. I wasn’t talking about Kfir. I don’t know what’s in the video of Yarden, but it doesn’t sound good.

(shudder)

* Maybe I’m imagining the video worse than it is, and it not what I’m thinking, as far as similarity to ISIS videos.

Last edited:
This is  not right-- cancelling innocent traditions in order to avoid conflict with rabid dogs. JMO
Any word on London cancelling all permits for the Anti-Israel marches? You know, to remain neutral and all that.

Arresting those that illegally show up to call for genocide?

I can't find anything on them doing/having done that.

The hostages and missing families forum says the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Karim Khan, is currently visiting Israel at the request of the families’ forum. During his visit Khan will meet with representatives of families of the hostages and victims of the October 7 events.The families’ forum: "We thank the chief prosecutor for responding to our request. During the visit, we would like to present to the prosecutor, directly through the families, the severe atrocities and serious crimes committed by Hamas terrorists against the citizens of Israel in the events of October 7.”

I bet Prime Minister BN never ever suspected that the final years of his political career would finish like that -
with this macabre unfolding while the whole world is watching in horror.
He looks broken.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads