Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamas fugitive living the high life in UK-funded London home -Sunday Times​

The two-story property comes with a garden and a garage, and is located only a 10 minute drive from the nearest synagogue.​

Couldn't they just have arrested him? Now he'll go somewhere else.

It sure would be nice if Hamas would stop the violence against innocent civilians, including children, and release all hostages so that their own people will not be harmed.

It appears to me that they don't care if their own people don't have food or water because that will be used as a political weapon against Israel. JMO.
AMEN

The U.S. Senator from Connecticut, Richard Blumenthal stated today while on a Congressional Visit to Tel Aviv that Iran did in fact give Hamas a “Green Light” to launch its Surprise Attack against Southern Israel on October 7th and that he is Warning Iran against giving the same “Green Light” to Hezbollah; this appears to be a Contradiction of what the White House has been saying which is that so far there is No Evidence that Iran had anything to do with the Attack.

Catching up this afternoon so apologies if this has already been mentioned.
Ive seen this video several times and most of the comments are saying the translation does NOT mention the word rape at all, but they're saying words to the affect of "this one is a minor".

I have no idea if that's true, but lots of people are denying the claim so, just wanted to put that out there.

Ive seen this video several times and most of the comments are saying the translation does NOT mention the word rape at all, but they're saying words to the affect of "this one is a minor".

I have no idea if that's true, but lots of people are denying the claim so, just wanted to put that out there.
I pray what you've heard is the correct translation!

ETA: Which is still horrible. Ugh. :(

The U.S. Senator from Connecticut, Richard Blumenthal stated today while on a Congressional Visit to Tel Aviv that Iran did in fact give Hamas a “Green Light” to launch its Surprise Attack against Southern Israel on October 7th and that he is Warning Iran against giving the same “Green Light” to Hezbollah; this appears to be a Contradiction of what the White House has been saying which is that so far there is No Evidence that Iran had anything to do with the Attack.

Do we have further source verification on this, last I heard there was not proof (yet). Al though we they give them weapons, back them, etc.)…has anyone else confirmed this yet? (Biden, Blinken, Netenyahu, IDF…)

(qmfr)
This is discussion is worth a listen imo, former PM of Israel:

—-

Eta: Per Bennett, Hamas took a baby from a pregnant mother, beheaded the baby, then beheaded the mother.

He also says Hamas “raped young girls.”

I’m not sure how young…We can’t put anything past these monsters, I wonder if they’re into raping children also.

I don’t, either. India Naftali is a journalist for i24.

Do we have further source verification on this, last I heard there was not proof (yet). Al though we they give them weapons, back them, etc.)…has anyone else confirmed this yet? (Biden, Blinken, Netenyahu, IDF…)
No, just reports that Israeli intelligence said that - from BBC if I recall correctly. MOO

ETA: But I guess it depend on who you listen to. In this WSJ article, it was Hamas and Hezbollah who claimed Iran gave the green light.

Last edited:
BBM. Israel's sophisticated, "smart" border system failed miserably, and civilians in both Gaza and Israel have paid a very dear price

It did fail, after 75 years of Israel having to keep constant vigilance with whatever tools existed at the time.

But the “very dear price” is on the bloody hands of Hamas. Not Israel.

If Jew-hating terrorists did not exist, Israel would not have need of all these defensive systems.

Imo

U.S. citizens who wish to depart Lebanon should leave now, due to the unpredictable security situation. There are still commercial flights available, but there is reduced capacity. Please check flight options at Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport (https://beirutairport.gov.lb). If you need a financial assistance loan from the U.S. government to purchase tickets on a flight to depart Lebanon, or are interested in receiving messages from the U.S. Department of State, please complete this crisis intake form (https://cacms.state.gov/s/crisis-intake). Do not fill out this form if you have already completed it – we have your information, and duplicate requests delay our response. Security Alert - https://lb.usembassy.gov/security-alert-october-22-2023/

I believe the Senator Blumenthal.

I don’t, either. India Naftali is a journalist for i24.
The claim is that the correct translation is "leave her, she's a civilian" and a reference to her being a minor.
While I don't know if that's actually true, I do know that Hamas considers everyone not on board with with them, to be considered combatants, or infidels, and deserving of whatever they feel like doing to them.
So, there's that.

Same, @whitelilac.

It’s unbearable to see all this, but I too feel duty-bound.

We must bear witness to the truth.

The young woman, Noa, I remember we were informed immediately that she was born in Beijing. I wonder if China has done anything to find or rescue her, as she must be a Chinese citizen by birth.

I don’t think we know anything about the fate of her boyfriend who was captured by Hamas and was helpless to do anything as she was driven away, screaming.

The other young lady, the one pulled by her hair into the Jeep, I’ve heard nothing further, either.
By RACHAEL BUNYAN 11 October 2023 rbbm.
1698009493422.png
''In one chilling video, a young Israeli woman, reported as being a soldier on social media, was seen lying in the back of an Israel Defence Forces (IDF) armoured vehicle commandeered by the terrorists. Then she was dragged by her hair out of the boot. Her clothes were drenched in blood.

As she was bundled into the back seat, cheering terrorists armed with Kalashnikov rifles shouted 'Allahu akbar'. The fate of the unidentified woman is not known.''

1698010133901.png
Student Noa Argamini, 25, was filmed screaming 'don't kill me' as she was dragged away from the Nova festival by laughing Hamas gunmen

1698009897091.png
Doron Asher, 34, was taken hostage by Hamas gunmen and held captive in Gaza
1698009970909.png1698009988652.png
Doron's two daughters, Raz, five, and Aviv, three, were also reportedly captured by Hamas gunmen

I think a war BEFORE a terrorist attack would be preferable to the loved ones of the innocent civilians who were slaughtered.

JMO
For Israel sure a war would have prevented innocent loss of life, but if Israel preemptively acted and killed innocent children and civilians would they be viewed at the terrorists then?

I think if they had information on an imminent threat, they might have acted, but they didn't. Even taking out those launchers before an attack on them began, those terrorists would have still came in and did what they did.

Even with how things did happen part of the world still thinks Gaza is just defending itself and all that happened is justified.. I have no idea how anyone can reach that conclusion, but look at the rallies and the tweets and the hate. The good guys must try their hardest to limit deaths. It's what makes us different from the terrorists.

The claim is that the correct translation is "leave her, she's a civilian" and a reference to her being a minor.
While I don't know if that's actually true, I do know that Hamas considers everyone not on board with with them, to be considered combatants, or infidels, and deserving of whatever they feel like doing to them.
So, there's that.
I’ll keep an eye on it and see if she updates it or deletes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou