Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Readout of Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's Call With Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant​

Oct. 23, 2023 |

Pentagon Press Secretary Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder provided the following readout:

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III spoke with Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant by phone today to receive updates on Israel's operations to restore security following the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attacks. Secretary Austin underscored the importance of Israel's role in facilitating the humanitarian convoys Oct. 21-22 into Gaza and emphasized the importance of civilian protection. The two leaders also discussed the United States' continued provision of security assistance and reviewed actions the Department of Defense is taking to deter any state or non-state actor seeking to escalate this war.

Israel-Hamas war live: Hamas releases two more hostages, Red Cross says; Biden administration says ‘not the time’ for Gaza ceasefire (theguardian.com)
47m ago21.44 EDT

Israel will not delay a possible ground invasion of Gaza over concerns for the more than 200 hostages being held there by Hamas, the country’s energy minister has told German tabloid Bild.

Israel Katz
, who had previously insisted that not an “electrical switch will be turned on, no water hydrant will be opened and no fuel truck will enter” Gaza, until the hostages were freed, told the paper:
He can join Ben Gvir in the corner.

The concern is for hardened Hamas terrorists who are third generation Gaza. First generation seems like ISIS. Second generation seems eager to please ISIS ideology and murder people in Israel, re-writing education curriculum to suit their murder-based religious goals.

This generation are those poor children in Gaza City who failed to evacuate prior to Israeli shelling. They are the sad photos shown to media as 10 people hop out of ambulances, one after the other, unconvincingly illustrating dying of hunger and thirst.

It is no surprise that no one in the Middle East wants people like the Gaza Terrorists or their children living in their countries. Hopefully Scotland has reconsidered their offer to house baby killers.

The notion of open borders that potentially allow for terrorists ... it seems like Middle East Arab Leaders know better.

Speaking of borders...

Militants associated with the Israel-Hamas war “may potentially be encountered at the southwest border," U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials in San Diego recently warned in an internal intelligence notice.

"ndividuals inspired by, or reacting to, the current Israel-Hamas conflict may attempt travel to or from the area of hostilities in the Middle east via circuituous transit across the Southwest border,” reads the notice, sent Friday

The intel document shows various insignias worn by Hamas, the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad group. It informs CBP personnel to be vigilant for military-age men wearing military gear and traveling alone at the border

Hamas militants 'may potentially' try crossing southern border, US officials warn

Speaking with Ynet, Lifshitz recalled the moment of her abduction during the invasion of her kibbutz. "They completely schooled us. They placed me sideways on a motorcycle so I wouldn't fall, with one terrorist holding me from the front and another from behind. They crossed the border fence into the Gaza Strip, initially holding me in the nearby town of Abasan al-Kabira. After that, I don't know where I was taken to."

85-year-old Lifshitz was held separately from her husband Oded, 83, who was also abducted. After her release, her family said, "We are happy and relieved, but we are still concerned for her husband. We want to see them both home soon and demand that the government do everything to ensure their immediate release.”

As part of its psychological warfare, Hamas released a video in which members of the organization are seen offering coffee and sweets to the recently released abductees, seemingly in an effort to improve their public image following the brutal attack on Israeli border communities.

Wow.

And wow on their good condition:

“We received the two abductees a few minutes ago, and we were very moved," said Eti Uziel, the deputy director of nursing and chief nurse at Sourasky. "They appear to be fine, their medical condition is good, and they are speaking. At first, we immediately brought them to their families."”

As part of its psychological warfare, Hamas released a video in which members of the organization are seen offering coffee and sweets to the recently released abductees, seemingly in an effort to improve their public image following the brutal attack on Israeli border communities.

Too late, Hamas.

We know what you did.

imo

Wow.

And wow on their good condition:

“We received the two abductees a few minutes ago, and we were very moved," said Eti Uziel, the deputy director of nursing and chief nurse at Sourasky. "They appear to be fine, their medical condition is good, and they are speaking. At first, we immediately brought them to their families."”
I’m curious how she knew exactly where they took her. Unless she was fed this info.

Israel-Hamas war live updates: Two hostages released; U.S. advises Israel to delay ground invasion into Gaza (nbcnews.com)
26m ago / 7:20 PM PDT

KIBBUTZ BE'ERI, Israel — Just a few miles from Israel's border with Gaza, the magnitude of Hamas' Oct. 7 attack was still on display in kibbutz Be’eri more than two weeks later.

Structures were standing, but many had been torn apart, and windows were shattered in every direction.

Yossi Landau, a member of a search team that's still looking for the dead, said, "I'm used to bodies. I saw bodies in my life. But never something like that."

Officials say 100 bodies, at least some belonging to children, have been pulled from the community, and DNA must be used to identify them because other identifying factors are no longer an option.

BBM/Note/Ref:

Speaking with Ynet, Lifshitz recalled the moment of her abduction during the invasion of her kibbutz. "They completely schooled us. They placed me sideways on a motorcycle so I wouldn't fall, with one terrorist holding me from the front and another from behind. They crossed the border fence into the Gaza Strip, initially holding me in the nearby town of Abasan al-Kabira. After that, I don't know where I was taken to."

85-year-old Lifshitz was held separately from her husband Oded, 83, who was also abducted. After her release, her family said, "We are happy and relieved, but we are still concerned for her husband. We want to see them both home soon and demand that the government do everything to ensure their immediate release.”

“They crossed the border fence into the Gaza Strip, initially holding me in the nearby town of Abasan al-Kabira. After that, I don't know where I was taken to."”

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Readout of Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's Call With Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant​

Oct. 23, 2023 |

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III spoke with Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant by phone today to receive updates on Israel's operations to restore security following the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attacks. Secretary Austin underscored the importance of Israel's role in facilitating the humanitarian convoys Oct. 21-22 into Gaza and emphasized the importance of civilian protection. The two leaders also discussed the United States' continued provision of security assistance and reviewed actions the Department of Defense is taking to deter any state or non-state actor seeking to escalate this war.
BBM. I sure hope IDF listens to Sec. Austin.

JMO

As of Monday, more than 5,000 people have been killed in Gaza, and more than 15,000 have been injured since October 7, the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Health in the occupied West Bank reported. Israeli authorities said Saturday that it believes 210 people are being held hostage in Gaza.

Squad of female IDF combat troops eliminated nearly 100 Hamas terrorists​

Lt.-Col. Or Ben Yehuda, Caracal Battalion, praises her troops' bravery against Hamas, silencing doubts about female combat soldiers with their training, heroism, and life-saving actions.​

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Oct. 23, 2023 |

I wonder what exactly was said by Secretary Austin in regards to continued security assistance to Israel.

Israel-Hamas war live: Hamas releases two more hostages, Red Cross says; Biden administration says ‘not the time’ for Gaza ceasefire (theguardian.com)
19m ago22.49 EDT

The US has said now is not the time for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, as the UN reports that some Palestinians who fled their homes in the north of Gaza have returned due to a lack of food and shelter in the south.

On Monday, White House national security spokesperson John Kirby told CNN that Israel still had “work to do to go after Hamas leadership”, echoing comments from the US president, Joe Biden, that any discussions of a ceasefire could only take place if Hamas freed all its hostages in Gaza.

The statement from the White House was at odds with comments from UN and EU officials who on Monday called for a humanitarian pause in fighting so that aid could be delivered into Gaza.

The director of the UN agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) in Gaza, Thomas White, told the BBC on Monday that a shortage of shelter, food and drinking water in the south had forced some residents to return to their homes in the north.

Here’s our full report:
Not the time for a ceasefire in Gaza, says US, with Hamas still holding hostages

Does hate speech not include religious difference in the USA?

Hate speech is protected by the US constitution. It is not illegal.

Don't you remember that group at University in Charlottesville, VA in 2017 with their torches saying all those horrible things about Jews because a confederate statue was gonna be removed and the Commander and Chief called them, "Very good people"?

Last edited:
I wonder what exactly was said by Secretary Austin in regards to continued security assistance to Israel.
Scroll to mid-page and click on the buttons. There is too much to bring it all here.

israel support partnerships austin defense secretary

Scroll to mid-page and click on the buttons. There is too much to bring it all here.

israel support partnerships austin defense secretary

Those buttons just bring me to more links but no way to read more content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell