DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OCT 28, 2023
Israel’s body collectors encounter horrors beyond their worst nightmares | CNN
[...]

Weeks on, as the war continues to rage, ZAKA volunteers are still collecting remains.

“With all the preparations and with all the experience, never in our worst nightmares have we ever imagined we would see anything like what we have seen here,” Snir Elmalih, a longtime ZAKA member, told CNN at a cemetery in Ashdod, where he was working on Friday.

He and other volunteers told CNN the victims of the massacre included whole families, little children, babies, even pregnant women, and that their bodies were found in a horrific state – mutilated and burnt.

[...]

Jewish tradition requires the body to be buried in its entirety, which means the volunteers painstakingly search sites for even the smallest fragments of the victims’ remains and traces of blood.

“It’s important to collect the whole body. Even the blood that has left the body. That’s why the work is not done yet. We’re going to go back to each and every community to clean everything, all the blood, so it can be buried,” Elmalih explained.

[...]

BBM. I so agree.
What my family, friends and I can't ignore is the news video showing Palestine parents frantically digging their children from the collapsed rubble of their homes, the elderly women and children lying on floors of hospitals with doctors desperately trying to save their lives, running out of medical supplies, electricity, fuel. Heartbreaking to watch such suffering.

I was happy to see France is sending hospital aid via a military ship and hope the US and other western allies join in.

JMO
Are you saying Israel is committing atrocities in this conflict?

Does anyone else wonder how the Hamas PR machine so quickly broadcast globally that Israeli claims were untrue and Gaza is the victim? Universities were the first to be vocal. How did that work? Don't universities sit around and debate all viewpoints prior to drawing conclusions?

How could university students agree that Hamas is Islam, Hamas killed babies, Islam is not allowed to kill innocents, Hamas cannot be Islam ... what is the other side of the student debate: everything reported by Israel is untrue? That's not a debate. That's neanderthal.

The PR machine promotes the idea that Hamas is well intentioned Islam, even though photos prove that Hamas killed babies in their beds.

Are you saying Israel is committing atrocities in this conflict?

I believe that atrocities have been reported by Israel on their citizens. Without providing photographs as evidence. I am not macabre, but, if the atrocities are reported, evidence should also be presented to support the information reported.

I am also trying to understand if a person does not support bombing of civilians in Gaza, how that is interpreted as "anti-semetic"?

This war could end now if ISIS-max jihadis Hamas lay down their arms, turned themselves in for a war crimes tribunal, and released the hostages.

A United Nations worthy of its name would demand this as the only sensible response to the October 7 Massacre.

The United Nations condemned Israel for capturing Nazi war criminal Eichmann. In deciding how the Jewish People should handle genocidal monsters, the @UN is no moral authority.

I believe that atrocities have been reported by Israel on their citizens. Without providing photographs as evidence. I am not macabre, but, if the atrocities are reported, evidence should also be presented to support the information reported.

I am also trying to understand if a person does not support bombing of civilians in Gaza, how that is interpreted as "anti-semetic"?
I was asking if Israel has committed atrocities not that they have been on the receiving end.

Where are you getting that I called anyone anti-semetic?

Just got off the phone with BBC World Service. Was assured @UNRWA says any fuel it received won't reach Hamas' war machine. So here is UNRWA's own tweet admitting the opposite, from 16 October (and since deleted), that I read to the presenter live on air.

View attachment 456434
What a surprise! Hamas, when given the opportunity, will steal fuel from the UN, and the UN in Gaza is unable to do anything about it?

There were a number of clashes between IDF troops and Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip overnight, with no injuries reported. IDF infantry, combat engineering forces and tanks still remain inside the Gaza Strip at this hour.

IDF says it struck some 150 underground Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip overnight.

IDF says it struck a Hezbollah site in southern Lebanon overnight, in response to rocket fire on Israel yesterday, which landed in Syria.

Oh, I absolutely believe the atrocities inflicted by Hamas on Israel.

Apparently, you are choosing not to see the US news media videos of the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza residential areas and the resulting human devastation inflicted on elderly, women, children. All U.S. national news networks have been showing them daily. The videos of Palestinian parents desperately trying to free their loved ones from the rubble of their homes.

Two incredibly inhumane wrongs inflicted on civilians do not make them "right."

JMO

According to the Israel Defense Force, over 150 Underground Targets were Destroyed last night in the Gaza Strip by Israeli Aircraft using High-Impact “Bunker Busting” Munitions, while an IDF Military Officer stated, “We are using Fire that has never been seen before in the Gaza Strip. From the Air, from the Ground or from the Underground - the IDF will Eliminate every Senior or Junior Terrorist and every Terrorist Infrastructure of Hamas.”

Israeli Tanks and Armored Vehicles are still inside of the Northern Gaza Strip this morning, with it now over 11 Hours since they crossed the Border.

Isreali Ground Forces are reported to have suffered No Casualties during last nights Advance into the Northern Gaza Strip near the City of Beit Hanoun.

It looks like there are lights on in the top floor of the highrise. In theory, there is no power for apartment lights at night.

View attachment 456396
Good eye for detail. ^^^

It looks like their electricity is fine ?

To be realistic, it wouldn't be the first time Hamas has been deceptive.
Wondering about the other claims re. fuel, medical supplies, etc. ?
If any are suffering -- it's more likely Hamas has withheld such necessities.
Omo.

Oh, I absolutely believe the atrocities inflicted by Hamas on Israel.

Apparently, you are choosing not to see the US news media videos of the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza residential areas and the resulting human devastation inflicted on elderly, women, children. All U.S. national news networks have been showing them daily. The videos of Palestinian parents desperately trying to free their loved ones from the rubble of their homes.

Two incredibly inhumane wrongs inflicted on civilians do not make them "right."

JMO
Two parties. Which one is wrong?

First Party: stealth attack on civilians, followed by torture, mutilation, murder, looting. Survivors piled on top of each other in the back of a pickup truck and beaten by the families of the murderers.

Second Party: release hostages, hand over Hamas murderers, or we have to find them ourselves with land, air and sea support.

Good eye for detail. ^^^

It looks like their electricity is fine ?

To be realistic, it wouldn't be the first time Hamas has been deceptive.
Wondering about the other claims re. fuel, medical supplies, etc. ?
If any are suffering -- it's more likely Hamas has withheld such necessities.
Omo.
So, the deception by Israel is a'okay with you despite these very real facts:?

• More than 1 million Palestinian children and their parents are living through “pure horror” in the besieged enclave, says humanitarian group Save the Children.
  • UN General Assembly overwhelmingly approves non-binding resolution calling for a truce.
  • At least 7,326 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli attacks since October 7; More than 1,400 people were killed in the Hamas attack on Israel.

Two parties. Which one is wrong?

First Party: stealth attack on civilians, followed by torture, mutilation, murder, looting. Survivors piled on top of each other in the back of a pickup truck and beaten by the families of the murderers.

Second Party: release hostages, hand over Hamas murderers, or we have to find them ourselves with land, air and sea support.
The slaughter of civilians is always wrong no matter which side does it.

I'm pleased that Israel is going to fight this battle WITHOUT U.S dollars.

JMO

Just got off the phone with BBC World Service. Was assured @UNRWA says any fuel it received won't reach Hamas' war machine. So here is UNRWA's own tweet admitting the opposite, from 16 October (and since deleted), that I read to the presenter live on air.

View attachment 456434
The UNRWA also, 'walked it back'.
Wonder why?
Too late, cat's out of the bag.
Omo.

UNRWA indicates Hamas stole supplies from its Gaza premises, then walks back claim

Now-deleted posts say Gaza’s rulers grabbed humanitarian supplies; UN, Israeli officials stress the incident did happen

Emphasis mine.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/2023-10-16/ty-article/unrwa-nixes-statement-accusing-hamas-of-stealing-humanitarian-fuel-from-gaza-compound/0000018b-38fa-d0ac-a39f-b9fa2f1c0000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member